We are closing this forum
In recent years, a large and active community has emerged on our Discord server. Many members are therefore no longer active in this forum and contributions from new users were not answered or only answered late. We are therefore closing this forum with immediate effect. Old posts will still be visible, but it will no longer be possible to write new posts. You can find our discord server here: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152
City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York Update 1.4.1
IMPORTANT: Requires the BUS Update 1.3 to be installed!
ATTENTION: A new online activation is required after updating to version 1.4.1.
Extract the downloaded ZIP file and run the EXE file. Follow the instructions of the installer.
- World Editor: Create your own maps (track incl. missions), objects and vehicles (all noncommercial). The World Editor can be launched by pressing CTRL+N.
- Logitech Racing Wheel G25 and G27: Troubleshooting of unrecognized pedals / steering wheel, now with full 900 ° support.
- Wiper function has been outsourced, Rain drops can now roll off the windows in the add-on buses too and be wiped away by the wipers.
- Trailing axles are now possible. They can now be set in stringtables.
- Traffic cameras now only trigger when passing red lights.
- "Stop Requested" will not be activated after the doors are opened and the side mirror was used.
- 24.26 MB
- 1.3k Downloads