Happy Birthday TML Forums

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/te4bAoo.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/SsYMSAM.png]

Hi folks,

we launched our new forums after months of planing and development which replaced our old community network a year ago. We received loads of feedback and continued to improve our platform based on your input.
    12,300 new posts have been submitted widespread in 440 different threads by around 1,200 new users. That's almost the same amount of content we got on our old community network over four years.

We discussed various ideas on how to enrich our community base even more. Since we aren't able to develop an own chat on our forums we actually came up with an idea to introduce an own Discord server since tons of users requested to have a nice looking chat service.
    What is Discord you may ask? Well, according to them it's basically...

All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

TL;DR: a neat chat application for folks like you. We got some separate English channels for our non-german speaking users.
    Join us right here!

Grab the desktop application right here and hit us on Discord! Feel free to shoot us a message with your feedback regarding Discord.
    https://discordapp.com/download

Besides Discord we planned to introduce a facelift on our current blog page. Our facelift includes accessible navigation for our international user base without bothering with our German blog posts. We promised to include official Steam Workshop support on our forums to let you search for Fernbus Simulator modifications with ease. Workshop for FBS is still in development and will hit your desktop soon. We also planned to give you the opportunity to personalize your profile with your individual needs, stay tuned for awesome customization.

Oh and we got a tradition going on soon: We got loads of of stuff to show off at all upcoming Advent Sundays. Watch out for exciting stuff regarding Fernbus Simulator and our next bus simulation. We already planned stunning gameplay features for FBS and as we mentioned earlier we are going to build Kassel to enrich central Germany. Besides Kassel we're going to replace our current set of AI models with newer ones. Our Neoplan Skyliner bus DLC will follow up over the next weeks, probably still this year, otherwise early 2017. We got some decent screenshots almost ready to publish and can't wait to show them to you.
    We asked you which bus you'd like to see after Neoplan Skyliner and we're happy to announce we got a plain result on our poll. We'll release at least one additional bus model after Neoplan Skyliner, stay tuned which model we're going to implement in FBS.

Loads of information is likewise coming up for our next bus simulation. Let yourselves be surprised with decent screenshots and additional information, just take a regular look at our forums.

Exciting stuff is coming up within the next weeks and months.
    Huge thanks to all of you for being on our forums! :anniversary:

Take care, have a nice Advent
    Gino and whole TML team

• A great thing. Congratulations for the anniversary forum. The development of the city of Kassel is a beautiful thing, the bus neoplan, and development game.I wish all the best for colleagues.By fernbus was beautiful and berlin citibus great.

• Goodmorning TML! And Happy birthday to the one year TML forum! -2016-
    Hope you all like my posts in the forum! Cant wait for the more new updates! And i still cant wait for the map editor! I Hope to see it soon in the simulator! And keep doing a great job all of you! Hope you all have a great&wonderful -1-Advent -2016- Day and night! / Best wisches to all of you at TML /Robert .S in Sweden AKA DJ R.S -2016-

• Good afternoon tml studio and all board members !!! Hope you all have a good and nice 1-Advent -2016-
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the nice feedback I get from
    all of you .Det is a great honor to be a member here with you in this forum
    I
    know tml studios are working day and night to make the simulator hands
    ennu better and they do a great job! for with the order without aerosoft, TML
    Studios and Fernbus / flixbus there would have been no bus simulator
    Nor. So it is those who we have and thank you for that! I
    have seen big changes in my computer with the latest updates in fernbus
    simulator before so I always came late, I do not anymore, thanks to TML
    Studios fernbus update :) When I'm talking about the map editor, so it
    is not to squeeze TML without it
    is because I know it can change the lives of all of us in a good way :)
    This is why I believe in it .I have worked with Radio and media so I
    know what I'm talking about;) :) for together we are strong! and can create more good things! :) Warmth and love to all of you from me! And have a good and nice Advent evning everyone! p.S I look forward to the next update and dev diary! Take care! Lots of love you all of you! /Robert.S

• Everything you wrote @djrs2016ofsweden is beautiful content, giving clarity and a positive attitude. Beautiful work through TML and Areosoft this game causes great expectations of the players to have a nice simulator bus . a lot of interesting ideas, you can enter the game by just players. Editor maps good idea , Congratulations for you @djrs2016ofswedenand all the people and the TML :) look forward to the next update and dev diary .