Screenshots: Scania Citywide (Pre-Alpha)

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hey everyone,

even though the main part of our team is working on Fernbus Coach Simulator, our new project is still making good progress.

Today, we want to present some new screenshots of the Scania Citywide bus that you will be able to drive in Berlin, for example on the TXL line. In the coming days and weeks, we will upload some more.

As always, please note that these screenshots resemble pre-alpha footage. This is non work in progress.

Have fun for now - What do you think?

Best regards,
    Chris

Screenshots from February 12, 2017:

Screenshots from Februar 26, 2017:

• Nice bus Scania agent, and from the outside. Let only the game was polished, and had those languages at present Fernbus, including Polish. And players a request to marry quickly. Congratulations Chris and TML STUDIO. :):thumbup:

• The level of new games for errors must be much better . And international languages, including Polish. The project interesting, bus also. I wish you all the best company TML STUDIO. And to develop all the time Fernbus coach simualtor, Looking forward NEOPLAN SKYLINER :):thumbup:

• I was wondering about the features of the bus. Will it be compared to OMSI 2? Will you make similar like in Fernbus: arcade, realistic and custom mode? I like the graphic look.

• It's a shame that we have to get high-end graphics cards just to get the game (Fernbus) running smoothly (even though my rig works perfectly fine with other, even more demanding games)
    But what can we do? It's not the developers fault; At least the graphics looks amazing. I guess I'll be buying a GTX 1060 just for Citybus Berlin and Fernbus :D

• Have you ever decided to join the NVIDIA The Way project ?That may be easier for you to optimize the new CBS. And I think it will be more attractive if the Citywide DD and solo bus can be added in it.

• Epic Games and Nvidia has a deep partnership to optimize the engine for Geforce cards. We're doing our best to optimize the game. This is a lot of work and we are a small studio. So we're not able to optimize as lot as AAA Studios can do.

• It's a shame that we have to get high-end graphics cards just to get the game (Fernbus) running smoothly (even though my rig works perfectly fine with other, even more demanding games)
    But what can we do? It's not the developers fault; At least the graphics looks amazing. I guess I'll be buying a GTX 1060 just for Citybus Berlin and Fernbus :D

Epic Games and Nvidia has a deep partnership to optimize the engine for Geforce cards. We're doing our best to optimize the game. This is a lot of work and we are a small studio. So we're not able to optimize as lot as AAA Studios can do.

I support colleague @Dynek.
    @Mathias play a very good idea buses. But with one of the players do not agree. CitybusBerline and Fernbus , to be game for most people that have computers. Not just for rich people
    1080 GTX cards. Most games like GTA V, ASSASSIN, Project Cars, Dirt rally. They work to anyone not Fernbus. Error Fernbus is a game optimization I wish you to fine-tune the game for most because it's a great work. . You from the sale ,Players of the game. If you take so beautiful about how the simulator bus. one must do this perfectly , I believe that in the end you will make it. Thank you for now and ask for further work in this area.

• Epic Games and Nvidia has a deep partnership to optimize the engine for Geforce cards. We're doing our best to optimize the game. This is a lot of work and we are a small studio. So we're not able to optimize as lot as AAA Studios can do.

Is that means the engine itself has been optimised by NVIDIA? I hope so, and believe that CBS: Berlin can be better at optimisation.
    BTW, which AO will be used in the new CBS? SSAO or HBAO?