Update 1.12.11876 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• First, let me thank the dev-team and TML as a company for making these updates to the game. I am glad that feedback can help make this game become the best! Please find a couple things that i am not usre you are aware of *did not get feedback on these issues since aptch 1.10).

• Cannot continue after logout
      If you complete a route, then on the last stop you open the App (ESC-key) and choose "Logout" you get the result screen. If you choose "Continue" you return to the route selection screen. The "Continue" button is grey, you cannot click on it (screenshot). If you click the "Load route" button, you cannot select a vehicle (screenshot)
    • Blue reflection on front window
      This is a personal issue, i think the reflection on the front window is too much (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2). I beleive it is caused by the sun if it is behind or next to the bus, it makes the road harder to see, it would be great if this effect could be reduced.
    • Incorrect roof light (Reported on 11-02-2017)
      When you turn on passenger lights in the bus, you can notice bright white lights on the roof (screenshot). There is no light at this point on the roof, perhaps it is the wrong color? When lights are off it looks like this (screenshot).
    • Camera changes when standing close to bus (Reported on 11-02-2017)
      If you stand next to the bus (screenshot) and take 1 step closer, the camera moves downward (screenshot) and the bus seems to get larger (or you getting smaller). Another example would be: (screenshot) and (screenshot) The effect could be explained as if the character was ducking (Crouching).
    • Camera position when using App while driving (Reported on 11-02-2017)
      While driving the bus and using the App (ESC key) the camera moves behind the driver position (screenshot).
    • Missing Vibration (Force-Feedback) on front wheel
      When you drive over a speed bump or sidewalk with the front wheels, (in most cases) you do not get vibration from the Force-Feedback. I have a Logitech MOMO steering wheel.
  • Bad reads the game map, bad textures are trees, buildings grass on my way.It is also a good computer with colleagues. paderborn, 3 trees on the road, Hannover city grass road, and lots of places on the map.the focus of the cockpit is changing, blurred. too dark in the cockpit, please give brightness. Please images so many times I say, and people in the end, Amend these flaws TML STUDIOS ,optimization of a few FPS 20, resolution scale of 130, more image jams.

• Here's some bugs I found.

The bus randomly accelerates up to 160-170kmph after a downhill/uphill; sometimes it can accelerate like that in the city.

''The driving plane'' - btw sometimes when driving by the airport, you can see the planes taking off straight up and not progressive as it should :\ (I mean vertically)

The AI hasn't been improved yet. It still stops in the middle of the road blocking you from going further. Sometimes you can see them disappear right in front of you which obviously weird and totally unrealistic.

About AI - Usually this happens on highways. It seems that cars get stuck in invisible walls. Also I think it's a shame not having force feedback settings in this kind of game. The force feedback feels too weak and not responsive as it should be (I own a Logitech G920).

Though it's pretty funny xD

• Hello new friend of Israel @Landy, I am with Marcin Polish @Marcin26677. I see that a colleague comes to the matter professionally. I also shows errors, but such an approach will lead to a good level of play.Only if TML STUDIOS It will be listened to our advice and removed the bugs. I am the wheel G29 force fadback also works as bad in you G 920 @Landy. I have already Neoplan Skyliner bus It is very nice . Congratulations company, I wish you further renovation work.

• Firstly, thanks for the update - frame rate is much more stable and everything feels just that little bit better :)

This morning I did my first route since the update and noticed that I can no longer look around using the mouse while in the drivers seat. The 3 and 4 keys on the keyboard also don't work - any ideas?

The first time I started up I also didn't get any direction on the gps, but going back to the main menu and restarting the route fixed that :)

Thanks again, looking forward to taking the Skyliner for a run :)

PS - when I switch camera to the middle of the bus (using 0) I can look around with the mouse, after clicking the left button once - it seems that it's only when I'm in the drivers seat that I can't look around.

• Still no brightness in the cabin. Do something with the sky!!! From the sky ALL the difficultie

I submit brightness for a long time to increase, other fault here too as you can see colleagues, important. TML STUDIOS if no it starts to finally listen to players repair of faults, it will be worse for the game and the company.Please approaches to issues reported by our colleagues faults professionally Chris @UndergroundBerlin repair them.

• I submit brightness for a long time to increase, other fault here too as you can see colleagues, important. TML STUDIOS if no it starts to finally listen to players repair of faults, it will be worse for the game and the company.Please approaches to issues reported by our colleagues faults professionally Chris @UndergroundBerlin repair them.

I absolutely agree with you, but you should take into consideration that TML is currently working not just on Fernbus. I hope they'll fix it asap.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's not like we don't consider your feedback. Simply take a look at the changelogs of the past updates, and you will see that we have fixed a ton of bugs and made a lot of improvements to the game and past time. We are "just" humans, that can't make the game perfect in two days. I find it very disrespectful, Marcin, that you continuously seem to not appreciate our work and keep pushing against whatever we do by arguing that we wouldn't take care of the game and wouldn't use the users feedback for improvements.

All the others: thanks for the detailed feedback once again!

• Hopefully

t's not like we don't consider your feedback. Simply take a look at the changelogs of the past updates, and you will see that we have fixed a ton of bugs and made a lot of improvements to the game and past time. We are "just" humans, that can't make the game perfect in two days. I find it very disrespectful, Marcin, that you continuously seem to not appreciate our work and keep pushing against whatever we do by arguing that we wouldn't take care of the game and wouldn't use the users feedback for improvements.

Hopefully

• Hello! I already commentend about the beta but i want to do here too. First of all thank you to the team for the continous effort to improve this game, big step forwards have been made even if there's still some work to do.
    About the update:

First things that comes to mind is a funny bug i had about ambience sounds: i ended up in a small town and i could hear pigs and cows like they were in the bus... that made me laugh but it's not very realistic.. please fix it!

The game seems quite good about performance and graphics.

Some other hints: i started a route at dawn and it was raining, AI headlights were just too bright. I think there's something wrong about reflections when raining at night. They were almost blinding me.

Last thing that i can remember is about ai traffic. I arrived in Leipzig at about 11 am and the city was almost desertic. (i have 100% traffic density in the settings).

In the end a suggestion about sounds: if you would be able to add some "vibration" sounds it would add a lot of immersion. I mean the sound of the parts of the bus just vibrating while you drive or when you hit some irregular road.

That's all for now! Hope to hear about new updates soon. Keep up the nice work

• This weekend i made some great progress unlocking cities in my game. I haves pend many hours driving, no crashes, no performance issues, i love it! I wanted to share two issues i have:

• Blinker sound
      When you turn on the blinker (Left/right turn signal) you can hear background noise (perhaps from recording), this is best heard when using a headset instead of speakers.
    • AI-traffic and construction signs (lane marge)
      There are a few construction works still going on the map, these contain construction signs that tell the traffic to merge lanes, in most cases traffic must use the highway exit, however the AI-traffic does not use them corrct (Screenshot, Map location).
  • It's not like we don't consider your feedback. Simply take a look at the changelogs of the past updates, and you will see that we have fixed a ton of bugs and made a lot of improvements to the game and past time. We are "just" humans, that can't make the game perfect in two days. I find it very disrespectful, Marcin, that you continuously seem to not appreciate our work and keep pushing against whatever we do by arguing that we wouldn't take care of the game and wouldn't use the users feedback for improvements.

I never say that you're doing something wrong Chris @UndergroundBerlin, I very much appreciate you, Chris, and I enjoy yours work. my show errors or ideas is for the good of the game. I appreciate that very doing as a company, I like this game very. Appreciate me too, I now expect more time because I'd wanted to perfect, and so can not be. Chris everything is perfectly fine. :) :thumbup: stick together and I wish the best for the game and appreciate you as a master Chris @UndergroundBerlin.

All present here are great mates , you are doing a great job on his travels and showing errors like me. I really appreciate your company TML STUDIOS all colleagues, most of the time I'm in the game Fernbus because it is beautiful for buses. I know that Chris @UndergroundBerlin work with the company for game the common good, and I thank them for it. For all the work and update. This game is for me the best in the world in buses. :D :thumbup: .example, that I speak the truth , I recommend topic DLC NEOPLAN ,in which I spoke.Thank you and best regards.

• I wanted to share these two issues that where not ficed in previous patches:

• Sun visible trough bridge elements
      In Frankfurt Airport - Arrivals (where you pick up new passengers) you can see the bridge/roof (screenshot) and when you are inside the bus, you can see the sun trough the roof window (Screenshot)
    • Incorrect passenger number after save/load
      If you save the game during a trip and load the savegame, after the route is complete and logout, you can see an incorrect passenger count (Screenshot). This number seems to count passengers twice that where on-board during the save.
  • Here's some 3D modeling issues I found. I know that we don't usually spend much time in the garage, but I think it's worth mentioning.