Beta Update 1.14.12771 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• It is very significant for the game thank you. It is important to correct the texture errors in the game and the cockpit red blur. @Mathias , These textures appear to many players on good computers, I reported to @Timo in the help section I am discussing there. This is a serious Mathias bug game that spoils this good game. Fix it because it is very bad that the game had such a serious fault. Thank you for your work on the game and on behalf of the players in the world, please fix the loading texture for the game and blur the cockpit red light to fix it.

• How often will you say the same things again and again?
    @Marcin26677

I raise this aspect because it annoys many players it has been around for months now and still is not resolved, please understand it in the end @Heinz14 .
    All my attention tests and colleagues need to appreciate and not criticize, then only the game can improve and not from not bringing anything to play @Heinz14
    TML STUDIOS It should appreciate the reported problems, ideas comments and make such errors in 1 order.

• I raise this aspect because it annoys many players it has been around for months now and still is not resolved, please understand it in the end @Heinz14 .All my attention tests and colleagues need to appreciate and not criticize, then only the game can improve and not from not bringing anything to play @Heinz14
    TML STUDIOS It should appreciate the reported problems, ideas comments and make such errors in 1 order.

Ther already now that and give you a respond for this.
    It brings them nothing when you keep saying the same thinks over and over again.
    TML is just a small group of developer so i need it´s time.

• The game is very interesting in the bus in the world, hence my showing the fault because the game we want to play perfect . @'Heinz14 I know that TML STUDIOS is a smaller company,
    Just let them know that this game can be the best way to remove only these errors. This is a great work in simulating buses and thanks to them we thank players. Only OMSI 2 and FERNBUS are the best coaches in the world. If only what we say will be resolved then I will tell you TML STUDIOS that your Fernbus will become the No 1 game in the world it is certain for professional players who have knowledge of bus and traffic. Because the game has the potential for graphics, physics sound and traffic.I will also add that players look at Fernbus in the sense that these problems will be solved under the new Citybusberline game and that should be a priority for TML STUDIOS, refining Fernbus to their new game was willing to buy and have good reviews. Unreal engine 4 already has experience with TML STUDIOS. We are counting on correcting errors at Fernbus players, and then counting on Citybusberline good at startup. Fernbus, you can develop great new cabin additive maps in DLC, I'm just suggesting new DLC maps to fernbus TML STUDIOS.

• It is very significant for the game thank you. It is important to correct the texture errors in the game and the cockpit red blur. @Mathias , These textures appear to many players on good computers, I reported to @Timo in the help section I am discussing there. This is a serious Mathias bug game that spoils this good game. Fix it because it is very bad that the game had such a serious fault. Thank you for your work on the game and on behalf of the players in the world, please fix the loading texture for the game and blur the cockpit red light to fix it.

any ideas which gpu is needed to run this game at max graphics 75fps+ constant ? i have both radeon rx570 and nvidia 1050ti and they can't do and in cities at night fps drops below 30, if i reduce shadow to lowest and keep everything up ,fps sky rockets up.

• What we are writing is just a game error @schlemiel, Fps growth and bad texture loading grass games are from many bad updates in the game. Many times I have written about it to tml studios colleagues, and all the time faults can not solve, damage because it spoils the game they finally solved all these problems with textures with small fps at night rides.This is a priority for good games if it goes further in the game then the whole game is spoiling very much. Please make tml studios fix in the end those faults that are very good players on good computers it is not wine players hardware and erorr game Fernbus.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Marcin, you´re really walking on my nerves....

I explained you several times in support in a very kind manner, that the thing, you call a "good PC" is not much more than a toaster, you still blame us for having a piece of electric garbage. The systemrequirements are there for a reason, when your PC is not powerful enough it is quite clear that you have some massive issues. I´m not saying that there are no bugs in FBS, or that it is performance optimized to the max, we know about it and we´re working on it.

We warned you several times, its enough now.

Kind Regards,
    Timo

• I got to say, After the recent patches, the game has became better in terms of performance especially in cities. I hope the work on performance goes on and optimize it as much as possible. Just registered to say keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to see what you have for us in store.