Question about fernbus sim map modding tool

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hi i had some question because i wanted to make a map of Poland and was wondering if i could put my own models eg, toll booths, signs and monuments and info for modelling i would be using maya or blender and for texturing would be using substance thanks in advance

• Hey, yes you can import/add own made Assets, there is literally no limitation. Even special functionality like for tollbooths can be scripted in the visual blueprint scripting provided by UnrealEngine. Signs, Monuments etc. etc. are no problem. Even new Roads with the typical Roadmarkings for Poland are no problem. UnrealEngine supports many Fileformats, so it should be easy to export/import from your 3d program to the game.

Kind Regards,
    Timo

• Hey, yes you can import/add own made Assets, there is literally no limitation. Even special functionality like for tollbooths can be scripted in the visual blueprint scripting provided by UnrealEngine. Signs, Monuments etc. etc. are no problem. Even new Roads with the typical Roadmarkings for Poland are no problem. UnrealEngine supports many Fileformats, so it should be easy to export/import from your 3d program to the game.

Kind Regards,
    Timo

thx for the quick reply thats what i was wondering cause i know how to use ue 4 just didnt know if the modding tool will have any of those kind of limitations