Presenting: The BUS

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• When you say the requirements are 'better than Fernbus' do you mean 'less demanding' or 'more demanding' !!!?

Otherwise, sounds a great product! Perhaps features will be shared with Fernbus in the future?!

It was very confusing.

Fernbus on the performance issue needs to improve a lot.
    Noteworthy that the Project: CBS_Berlin the city has more details than in Fernbus.

• I'll tell you the truth without playing the game I know I'm going to buy it Look great game of good quality I liked that you added more buses and the possibility of playing with friends I'll tell the previous truth was a bit boring but this game looks great I want to get out as soon as I can to buy .
    My wish is that it will be as good a game as any games and that it will not be expensive I owe this game.

• hello !

The game is very promising and I love it already.

Permit me just one comment. I think the title is too vague and could lead to confusion (vehicle, internet search by keyword, writing on forum). Perhaps it's wiser to add something very personal to it. "CBS: The bus" for example. I think the acronym CBS was very well chosen.

You do not have to be ashamed of the CBS series. ETS2 is much better than ETS1 and it has not prevented it from being very successful.

Kind regards !

edit : the more I think about it, the more I think that "CBS3 : the bus" is better than only "the bus", CBS3 is easy to use.

• I think its easier the other way around: The BUS: " insert title ". For example: The BUS: Berlin. So they can use the main title " The Bus " for different games by just changing the subtitle. CBS isnt as catchy

• @UndergroundBerlin : thanks for your answer, event I know you have greatest problem than choosing a name. I forgot that you have also to see (deal?, don't know what'"s better in English) with Aerosoft.

@Elate

The problem is : what will be the destiny of this game ? Your option is good if there will many games.
    My opinion is different because i'm thinking about ETS and OMSI. Those are good games (all is not gold in those games, Fernbus has many qualities), and their names aren't "sexy". the more important is the content.
    A good thing were to have a core program (which can eventually merge or become also a "fernbus sim") and which grows with addons (cities and vehicules, new gameplay). A core program which can evolve and progress during time. It's perhaps not easy to developpe always something new or to have two or more games which are internal very close or similar (I mean engine). All this need human power.
    Buses have less success than trucks, and coaches have less success than buses ("to my great regret", as we say in France, because coaches are my passion).

• Hello everyone,

I am very excited about this bus simulator project. The graphics, the gameplay and especially ... the multiplayer! What good news ! FINALLY !

I have a little question about multiplayer. If I understand, this mode will be as it is named: several players will be able to join the same map to drive together on differents lines. So, we can see the others players ? That's right ? :D

But, how many maximum players can join a session to play together?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Good luck for the development. :D

(Are you planning to release the game on the first quarter of 2018?)

Have a nice day :D

• Game will be released in over a year. so not Q1 2018.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey @Vesperum Noctem!

So, we can see the others players ? That's right ?

Yep, you will constantly see other players.

But, how many maximum players can join a session to play together?

That will depend on a few things. There will be different ways to have a multiplayer session. The first is to simply host a game from your computer. Depending on your PC specs and internet speed, a specific amount of players will be able to connect with you. We then want to enable players to rent a dedicated server and connect it with the game, which will of course enable much more players to connect. We're then thinking about offering a public server with a constantly online world for everyone, but we don't know yet if it'll be possible, as it's also a financial issue. ;)

(Are you planning to release the game on the first quarter of 2018?)

We're planning to release it in 2018, but definitely not in Q1.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Hey,

Sorry for ma english

TML, you fulfill my dreams...
    I have all your products (subway and bus simulator starting with the City Bus Simulator 2010) but I'm crazy about bus simulators. Berlin looks great, I'm waiting for the premiere.

Multiplayer? Great, phenomenal idea. But why so late?

I think do not need a very rich multiplayer. For Example ETS / ATS Mod. Add the possibility of a simple gameplay with others. I'm getting a course, friend has a course, we go together on the server. I see his bus, he sees mine. I think this is important. On a simple mod to ETS plays a few thousand players. This is my dream and I think the dream of thousands of players. Problems with players on the server? Not necessarily. Add dedicated server, everyone sets rules. The only problem POSSIBLE with a small town. The best game for such a multiplayer was Bus & Cable Car (a few tousend several thousand bus stops). For me at this moment in terms of gameplay (bypassing graphics) the best bus simulator. Why? Added small storyline, A lot Bus (also trams) for me not must be licensed vehicles, Blocked new buses at the beginning of the game, very big city, lots of bus stops, possible buy new car, house, hubcaps (I was looking for them hundreds of hours running on foot ;) ) This is the bus simulator of my life ;)

So think of such a multiplayer

And one more thing: I hope CBS Berlin immediately after the premiere will get support to others language (for me polish)? ;)

All the best, TML!

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Elate ()

• Hello all!
    Im new here.
    I'm an OMSI 2 Veteran :D, and this game project is really lovley!!!
    Can anyone answer my few questions?

This is project will be as relistic as omsi simulator?
    There will be wide modding options and abilities like in omsi?

Thanks in advice for help!