Presenting: The BUS

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• It would probably be stupid if we could drive coaches on citybus lines in Berlin :lol:

Not only it would feel weird, it would also look unrealistic.

However, there can be other ways to implement coaches from Fernbus/Tourist Bus into The BUS.

My idea is to make a special shuttle bus line that would take passengers from Berlin's Tegel Airport to somewhere in the City Centre like the main Bus Station (A direct chartered route). Another idea could be to take passengers from, for example - a school, to the Berlin Zoo by coach :) Maybe some business trips from the City Centre into the suburbs? There's definitely a few options if TML wants to take that route ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think it is cool and reasonable to make the vehicles capable of three games. I'm not care about driving a coach on urban line because there are some urban lines using coaches in China. And for the most important thing, we can choose ourselves, which type you would want to use on your route is just depend on yourself. Making these coaches for The Bus or making stadtbus available for Fernbus is just giving these game more possibility and giving us more choices.

• I also agree with you ( Dynek ).

I would feel strange too.

In my country it is impossible to use urban transport.

I believe that a realistic option would be as ideal as I suggested and you.

Here it is used for tours in the city, on school trips and in the executive (corporate) area. As they say here in Brazil charter service (as a rental of the vehicle).

It is a suggestion for case TML to do DLC sharing. :)

• it'll be nice to know what buses we're getting; from official TML devs as we're seeing a lot of buildings which look great but what about the animated objects such as the buses, the sounds and the handling?

We keep asking because what doesnt move we're seeing; but core gameplay is centred around what we'll be driving. If Martin 40 replies i'll wait for official TML devs

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• this has already been announced on the snapart forum and on steam mathias TML STUDIOS

it will be all buses that are in the game Fernbus, Tourist bus simulator as of today they will be.

VDL

SETRA

MAN

NEOPLAN

each new bus will be also available for 3 games LT586 THE BUS, Fernbus coach simulator, Tourist bus simulator

• BVG operate.

Scania Citywide, VDL citea (LFDD demonstrator at Cicerostraße depot) MAN A39 DD, Solaris and Citaro G, and C2G latest to the fleet, soon to have ADL Enviro 500 to replace the MAN DDs.

These are the buses I was asking about related to The Bus, i.e. BVG Fleet. Nothing to do with Setra in the BVG operations ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is really a direct battle I think. Linie 100, Lion's City DD, Multiplayer, modding etc. They share many contents and features.

Now I hope The Bus could release earlier than LOTUS to take the market in advance. Because I think the one that would win players' frame should become the most popular bus simulator in upcoming years, or decade. Aka the successor of OMSI.

But no worry, Street of LOTUS is still like a mist.^^

• I had high hopes for The Bus until I saw Microsoft Flight Simulator, in conjuction with the french Asobo studio.

I have no more words for it, all I’ll say is the effort gone in; the entire planet to fly around in and we’re getting a route or two in these other “simulators”

Fernbus is the whole of Germany but with such PCs today; if Asobo can do it why can’t we have a Bus sim of the same calibre??

Crazy. I am out; it’s been nice trying to enjoy the announcements and nothing further, my money is on Microsoft come back to save this genre called Simulation.

Peace :thumbup:

• Do you keep in mind that there's a little difference of dimension between TML and Microsoft LT586? I personally would never judge a game that I had never played or even seen before, that's neither very reasonable nor logical. Nor do you give any constructive criticism to TML: How do you think can they compete with MS Flight Simulator, how should TML realize such a step in your opinion? They don't have any Microsoft partnership or similar, so in my opinion they've developed very well, especially since the releases of Fernbus and Tourist Bus Simulator.

• LT586 We are all breathless after watching what Asobo has done.

For the moment, the technology can not yet be used for a road simulator because the textures don't have yet a fine resolution (not enough to be seen as close as on the road) . Any increase in resolution would result in a data size increase.

The FS2020 3d world uses photogrammetry, but I don't know if it would be possible to obtain such fine resolutions with this technique trough actual satellite resolutions. And in any case, it will be necessary to accept being dependent to Internet bandwidth ; finally the data mass will increase , ans we can imagine that we will reach a capacity limit .

FS2020 is probably to the simulation what Jurassik Park had been to the cinema: a revolution.