Presenting: The BUS

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

The Bus

Quarney - not asking for a specific date, is "The Bus" going to release in 2020?

We've been waiting 3 and a half years for this game, and it's still not here, all we want is a quality Citybus simulation game, none of the current offerings are good or are terribly optimised/buggy.

Please make a wish come true and release in 2020.

Kind Regards.

• For a long time there was no news from The BUS. This is very sad. I thought that we would learn a lot and see at Gamescom 2020, but the exhibition probably will not take place due to the crown of the virus, E3 has already been canceled. I'd like to see the gameplay, maybe TML-Studios will surprise us ?!

• Hi guys, I know you are very anxious to hear about The Bus. While I can't give out much information at the moment, please rest assured, we are working on it. Right now Line 200 is under construction as well as the line for the TXL. Streets, places and buildings for Line 100 are currently modeled as well. There will be more information in the near future.

Soon™ :)

• I personally am pleased for a bus simulator of sorts which doesn't freeze every couple of seconds, and takes a half an hour to boot up. I talk about OMSI 2 if you have more than 3 maps installed the darn thing needs to be booted up an hour before you need it.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• why we really not hearing about the bus , I read somewere in that forum that we will be hear smth in 2020 we are almost im middle of 2020 and yet nothing not even developer diary related to the bus .

• Hi! It's March, not really the middle of the year :) We gave out information about The Bus around Christmas and lately a little update what we are currently working on. More is going to come soon

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi guys, I know you are very anxious to hear about The Bus. While I can't give out much information at the moment, please rest assured, we are working on it. Right now Line 200 is under construction as well as the line for the TXL. Streets, places and buildings for Line 100 are currently modeled as well. There will be more information in the near future.

Soon™ :)

Hi Lust

As Quarney said last week, the scenery around these lines are under construction, as soon as it is done, we'll provide you some more amazing stuffs.

Soon™;)

• Because we will be asking about the news on The BUS every week, they will not be added :S

After all, you yourself see that recently the guys from TML-Studios were engaged in updating for TBS, after they finished, switched to updating for FBS, now work is underway on the Mercedes Sprinter DLC for both simulators. And besides all this, work is underway on all the expected The BUS. As previously written, work continues on the construction of the TXL and 200 lines. Everything will happen very soon. There will be news, and soon The BUS itself. We need to be patient and give the TML-Studios guys more time to get a quality product :thumbup:

Moreover, we all want this.

• Have you all looked at the Berliner Linientronik (lists what depot and what bus BVG use on what route)

I didn’t know there was GN16 as in OMSI we only have GN14, but for the MAN A39 we have DL05,7 8 and 9

I wonder though, with the Citea, the 200 and 100 use either GN or DD, the Citea is used on night services on the M29 (Kurfurstendamm - Roseneck) 110 from the Zoologischer Garten to Oskar Helene Heim, and N10 i think is now both C2 GN and VDL Citea.

I could be wrong but with the Zoo offering so many varients of routes also. I wonder if Cicerostrasse depot will be featured too up at Adenuauerplatz

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• i wonder how much they done, for example lets say map we don't yet sure they because berlin is hugh , finish the buses models or gameplay coding its may take a while , the video they release its on alpha therefore probably its will take sometime , so go meanwhile enjoy the life , i mean some useful information also will be good that we know how long to wait, i sure many here will be glad to know.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lust Now we're working on the scenery along side of line 100 & 200. The model of Scania Citywide had been done. Also the multiplayer and AI system is undeo construction. These progress you can find in our previous post.:)

But, the release date is still undetermined, the game i still in Alpha, that means NOT all the contents has been implement, you still need to wait a period of time. Due to the hard time at the moment, as our crews said, we couldn't work so efficiency as before, as well as our third-party partner, so we still can't confirm anything about those progress.