Merry Christmas and Happy New Year TML Studios.

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I Wanna wish everyone and the whole TML Studios team a late Big Merry Christmas and hope you all got a wonderful christmas whit family and friends. I also wanna wish everyone a early Happy New Year. This has been a great year for both Fernbus and The Bus and i know i am not the only one that can't wait for The Bus to get released. Fernbus has gotten really big now and i can say that i belive many tought it was gonna become a dead project because of all the bad comments in the beginning but you guys TML just continued to push on and now look how it has changed, i don't know what to say but thanks for continuing to push on and ignoring all the bad comments and listening to your most trusted player's i can see next year as becoming even better and can't wait.

Best Regards.
    Rasmus/Swedish Translator.