France will be possibly next map DLC?

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • This game is beautiful. Really is - the team behind it, are really pulling together and all the stops on this one, I knew Unreal Engine would be the definitive upgrade we all want, but didn't know it would look as sweet as it does.

I am too much impressed i'll sound like a broken record soon. Lol

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• I've just been playing ETS2 and I found it so boring - I don't really know why.

I had to switch to Fernbus and I enjoyed it all the way through.

Maybe it's because the cities are so much better in Fernbus, the roads are more "engaging" and more realistic; or it might be the fact that I like buses more than trucks :lol:

Fernbus really is a beautiful game and I hope that TML will keep working on it for a very long time.

I'm so happy that there's finally a game in which we can drive coaches.

• yea me too , i hope they will update base map too with new assets, This year iam waiting for only two games "The Bus" simulator and "Insurgency sandstorm".
    ets2/ats & omsi visually feels too outdated.

• Agreed OMSI is great for physics but bad for a lack of a dedicated graphics engine. I am curious about the Bus, very much curious. Im driving OMSI like I wonder what the Citywide is like under UE4, driving in Berlin. The excitement is too much even my girlfriend is excited for it.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup: