Screenshots: Your New Office

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone,

it's a new week and time for new screenshots from Project: Fuerteventura. We've already mentioned that this game has an interactive economical system that we've developed together with the awesome people from PeDePe. This system allows you to set up your very own company on Fuerteventura. This includes buying your buses and coordinating its services, hiring employees (drivers, mechanics, and more), keeping track of appointments, contracts (eg. with hotels, petrol stations, and others), and so much more. In the coming weeks, we will detail all the mentioned features, but today, we'll introduce you to your new office!

Close to the airport is "El Matoral", where your company sits. You will have your office in a nice little house with a garage next to it, that will be ready to use as soon as you have your mechanics employees and material.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_001.png

The house has a main office, as well as further rooms. Several tables, boards, etc. have individual functions that you will need to manage your company.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_002.png

As the boss of the company, you'll have your own office room, which will be mainly for keeping track of any statistics.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_003.png

In the main room, you can keep track of appointments, orders, contracts, and more. This is important because you'll be working with hotels, petrol stations, garages, paint shops, and more, and you'll always want to make sure that the contracts are fair, reliable and reasonable for your company.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_004.png

Don't worry, we'll get that computer up and running... Somehow.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_005.png

There's enough space to sit down for a break of course.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_006.png

All rooms in the house can be entered and you can move everywhere freely. This also counts for the whole island: there are no borders or invisible walls that will keep you from moving on along the island.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_007.png

In the coming days, we will detail the garage and all of it's features.

TML_Fuerteventura_Office_008.png

Have fun with the pics for now.

Best regards,
    Chris

• I liked the information and all the garages shown in the last weeks, all well detailed, one differs from the other this is something extremely important so all the places become unique and attractive, entertaining. :D

A doubt: Will I have my own house on this island?
    It would be really cool if I had my own house, something fantastic to wake up in the morning getting up and leaving for company with my car or going by urban bus. :sleeping: 8) :cookie: :fernbus:

Something similar to what you did in the Bus & Cable Car Simulator.
    It would make a lot of sense to have something like this in this game.
    The scenario appears to me to be pleasant, very pleasurable.

The option to access the home computer is a good option to use the company's system (with restrictions) and other services available. When leaving the house go elsewhere before getting to work, mechanic and other establishments.
    Something like this after more realism, the days would be varied with events. :) :fbs-sign-330: :fbs-sign-361: :fbs-sign-376: :fbs-sign-123:

Did the vehicles get dirty? Taking the buses to be washed is cool. :huh: :/

Keep up the good work. :whistling: Looking forward to more news. :P