BETA Update 1.18.19587 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• few suggestions for next patch

• Make road patches bumpy to some extent atleast (they feel boring atm apart from aesthetic)
    • Make weather transition smoother ( setting up rainy weather gets instant rain and clouds at the moment, make its transition slower)
  • @Martin 40 Bus
    You have the same error as I did regarding loading some textures, topic number 5.
    This problem makes me feel discouraged.

@Dynek
    I also noticed no difference in performance, the game continues with FPS crash problems.

I made a trip and I found some problems.

1. Soon in the garage the green marker was in the raised position.
    2. The bus station (stop) Zurich remains messy and some objects with a terrible aesthetic. And the place of embarkation and disembarkation (place where I park the bus) that is bad, seems poorly positioned.
    3. On the road between Konstanz and Stuttgart I found two trees on the side of the road.
    4. Some problems of FPS drops in moments.
    5. And the problem that annoys me is the loading of some textures, since the update in December my game so far is failing some textures the same in the images. How would you investigate this? This problem has haunted me.
    I changed the video settings and everything I changed made no difference the error continues.
    I deactivated the workshop paintings and left Steam offline and still the problem continues.

One request, how would you improve the acceleration settings to turn the camera? Before I configured the X and Y axes and were faster, I use the control of the Xbox and using the right analogue to look right and left is too slow, even setting right, before in the settings I got a faster rotation.

And I agree with @schlemiel a slightly longer transition in the climate would be better and also after it stops raining should remain for a longer time the wet asphalt.

Another interesting point is the bus suffer the impact of the deformations presented in the terrain asphalt. Visibly we see the deformations in the track but lack some reactions in the vehicle. The vibration in control I feel quite enough now.

The game is very beautiful I loved all the changes mainly the lighting that is lovely, veg and aesthetics of the asphalt and sidewalks. ComfortClass is much better now. Great work.

• @Daniel F what are you saying exactly 5, give. question. is the same mistake as I showed the red bus lighting texture while driving the lack of focus is blurred, you showed it too. The game works the candy strangely with these bad textures generally . Tell me if you have the same error on the Neoplan bus which I introduced here in the description and in the pictures he does not appear in version 1.17 and in version 1.18 beta there is waiting for your answers and further testing of the game. today I will also drive a lot and test the game. I count that TML STUDIOS will take our information seriously and fix all the problems we are writing about here. Currently, Neoplan is not possible because of the mistakes I gave. you can not drive it normally.

• @Martin 40 Bus

The problem appeared after version 1.16.15671 released in November of last year. Earlier versions I've never had this problem.

Yes the problem extends into Neoplan Skyliner and MAN. The panel becomes blurry, loses its texture. Stay on this roller coaster.

Sometimes it happens that the asphalt texture loses equal quality in the last image I posted. Some constructions also happen however infrequently.

I have the problem of initial loading, I connect the PC I enter the game and it does not load the textures correctly, something visible in the menu of choice of the bus.
    Only way to get to play the game is usually to exit the game and enter again. Every time I start the game twice.

I do not know if you have all the mistakes that I highlighted.
    All of the above problems have already been reported by me and other forum participants. Leave some links of reports in the forum.
    Talk 1
    Talk 2

I remember that they commented that the problem could be a failure of the engine, and if this is the case TML should contact Unreal and present this problem. I can make a video showing these problems.

A post from Unreal citing the flaw.
    Unreal Page

• Also let's not forget the ghosting effect, which is most noticeable at maxed out anti-aliasing (which also blurs the picture like crazy), is extremely disturbing, and has been present since release.
    I'm having a love-hate relationship with this game. Maybe Unreal Engine 4 wasn't the best choice...
    *heavy sigh*

• Listing my problems you would know how I have a few moms like you but not all of them. @Daniel F.
    1 texture blur on the cockpit bus of red color.
    2. Neoplan does not show the target city and km in the navigation window
    3.The door of the Neoplan bus when I stand opens themselves
    4. The stop sign on the green road does not turn gray when I go by bus. point 2,3,4, this is a fault related to each other with neoplan, all these glitches are in the new version 1.18 have never been in version 1.17 . Sometimes I also have to turn on the game twice so that I would have a good time @Daniel F , your glitches are still additional, I suggest removing the entire game and installing the game from scratch, I hope that everything we write here TML STUDIOS has in the recovery plan. I am writing it here again, so that it would be clear and you would know @Daniel F What are my faults Thank you, maybe somebody from TML STUDIOS will answer us in the matter of when will be revised beta version 1.18 .
    @Routeres - Unreal engine 4 it is a very good development engine, in it programming new games like Dakar 2018 and much more. This is not a matter of bad engine, you can see that it has beautiful colors, textures, sharp buildings, vehicle models and you could exchange here a long time.

• @Routeres - Unreal engine 4 it is a very good development engine, in it programming new games like Dakar 2018 and much more. This is not a matter of bad engine, you can see that it has beautiful colors, textures, sharp buildings, vehicle models and you could exchange here a long time.

While true, none of what you just listed make my point less valid. If it's fixable, then maybe it's time to fix it. The game just went through a visual overhaul, but the blurriness is still present, and it's turning 2 years old in August. Now either most players are playing at 200% scaling and don't notice it, or it's just me who makes such a big deal of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't get me wrong, it's great that they keep patching the game even after so much time, and I'm really looking forward to future updates (and The Bus), but some bugs (or I don't even know how should I call them) have been around for too long, and it's starting to grind my gears.

• Everyone plays with scaling to 150, setting 200 is a complete misunderstanding, in addition. In the blur options, the setting is always turned off at 0 to give the best effect. I'm not a TML STUDIOS programmer, I can not speak for their work, etc.

• I did not test much version 1.18 I just did a trip and the result was what I described earlier, the sad thing is to know that the problem came along with the 1.16 update.

I switched HD in December and reinstalled the game and it still continues with the problem.

I will reinstall though it is too much work for me to set it all up again and shift all my work with the paintings.

Unreal 4 is a great engine, I really like it even though I've never used it except Unity and CryEngine.

Problems can appear in any engine and when it appears so with multiplayer is something to be analyzed both TML and Unreal is an interest of both parties to find the solution.

I like the game and the work of TML so I comment.

• Make road patches bumpy to some extent atleast (they feel boring atm apart from aesthetic)

Exactly this. Come on TML. Absolutely no force-feedback when going over the road patches. This is a big immersion breaker. Why is it that my favourite simulator, Omsi, which is an old game and ETS/ATS can get their force-feedback to work really well in this area but you guys can't???

Please fix the blurriness, that is very annoying and even more so at night with all the traffic and building lights being slightly out of focus. Somebody above says it's something to do with the anti-aliasing being on full so I will try lowering the setting to see if that helps but that is not the answer. Please can you look into it?

Also, for me personally, the colour pallet is too strong. It looks like a colourful fairyland and unrealistic. It was much better before.

• Exactly this. Come on TML. Absolutely no force-feedback when going over the road patches. This is a big immersion breaker. Why is it that my favourite simulator, Omsi, which is an old game and ETS/ATS can get their force-feedback to work really well in this area but you guys can't???

Please fix the blurriness, that is very annoying and even more so at night with all the traffic and building lights being slightly out of focus. Somebody above says it's something to do with the anti-aliasing being on full so I will try lowering the setting to see if that helps but that is not the answer. Please can you look into it?

Also, for me personally, the colour pallet is too strong. It looks like a colourful fairyland and unrealistic. It was much better before

you can try increasing scaling for sharpness enter 200 in scaling option :thumbup: it's resource intensive though

• The colors are very good since there is a slider setting to let everyone set themselves what suits him @Snorbitz Please, do not change TML STUDIOS in this area,
    @djalexc it's just right the colors now are excellent, very similar to the pictures of the tourist bus simulator.
    @Daniel F I think that TML STUDIOS and Uneral Engine 4 cooperate in the field of the best solutions for their games and that this cooperation improves the game all the time.
    Please, look at my photos from the bus ride in this version are on the forum, you will see the colors of good and reality, it will be enough to adjust the image settings. @Snorbitz

• Road to Kassel 100 km from the city ,by the road No. 7 on the bridge - concrete poles on both streets, please repair. 20180704000118_1.jpg20180704000144_1.jpg20180704000153_1.jpg20180704000212_1.jpg20180704000230_1.jpg20180704000310_1.jpg
    Direction Bassel city behind parking road no. 1 under the bridge is too wide a pillar enters both roads. Repair please.20180704003509_1.jpg20180704003528_1.jpg

• I want to ask some specific questions to those currently testing this new addon.

Do you all drive with a steering wheel (G27 etc), do you use it properly, use the mirrors etc? Not just drive like a wild animal.

Also is the handling similar to OMSI I know it can't be as its a totally different model but does the coach actually feel heavy, does it lug when turning corners etc? These are specifics, I never had to ask if OMSI handled properly because we all knew it did.

Cheers

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• I drive the Steering Wheel Logitech G 29, everything works fine while driving also force fadback missing only leds diode with gas.
    I drive like a real bus, mirrors bus, not window on the screen, I have only turned on the navigation window. @LT586
    Coming from a hill speed is not increasing is an error Fernbus, driving uphill, the speed decreases good . the correct bus to tilt you can also see the mirrors , turn left right.
    Sounds good bus weight good. it is palpable. Driving physics is slightly worse than OMSI 2 and sound, but it is also not bad at Fernbus. I would improve the ride from the hill for the speed to increase . As you can see here in the forum, the game has bugs if you remove them will be great and introduce pedestrians for the game TML STUDIOS. I think I have answered all the questions in detail, now I encourage you to ride in the fernbus to watch the new game Torist bus simulator, The Bus, to update Fernbus new, to test version 1.18 BETA. also wait for the new Fernbus update and new interesting solutions added to the game . There will be many and very interesting , real people like people on the streets, for example.the turn range is 900 degrees compatible with the steering wheel on the bus and G 29, the shoulders agree

• The question of languages is something important. The volume of files to be translated is small. The TML should make the translation files available here in the forum and let the community develop the translations would be an option.

The modding tool is necessary and I should have come at another time, currently the game needs some memories that we discuss daily in the forum.

@Martin 40 Bus
    The question of pedestrians is something that should be very close to happening.
    In beta version 1.18 in several cities I noticed some pedestrians sitting on benches.

The performance of the game improved in version 1.18 on the part of Alemnhã, the DLC Switzerland and Austria did not notice much.

And he stuck waiting for some response on the problems I'm having in loading the textures of the bus dashboard (ComfortClass, Man, Neoplan), asphalt, and building.

In the images the problem of loading texture is very clear. I know it happens when you are far from the object but in case I am very close and even if there is a lot of loss of nitides.End another detail that are not all objects.

• Hi @Daniel F I am waiting for pedestrians Fernbus , Tourist bus simulator and translation of a new game into Polish. It is a pity that of colleagues' questions remain unanswered, it should not be . can be seen in the pictures that showed the error in loading the textures of in the distant ebb. In the absence of an answer, I suggest you write to the support center in this matter important for the whole game. and players @Daniel F