Let’s talk about Tourist Bus Simulator (EN)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hey all, I'm requesting some skins but the only problem is A, I cant find a person who does all the coaches i have and B, I want a new skin but the thing is i want a new one but I don't know what, maybe a better Benson corp or a full remake of it but with the same colours. Maybe calling it Benson Leisure group tours or something like that (I'm terrible at making names and all that) if any of you see this post can you list me some good skin makers who do requests and hopefully can put it onto tourist bus and Fernbus but obviously calling it something different.

Busses i use in my fleet:

~All Scania Touring Coaches

~All Comfort Class Coaches

~All VDL Coaches

~All MAN Coaches (Rarely Use Them Though)

~W906 Mini Van

~BB40 Mini Bus

~Hopefully Moving Onto The Skyliner Soon

~Never Gonna Use The MAN Lion InterCity (Don't Like The Look Of It)

• Hi guys!

I have been struggling with image graininess in Tourist Bus Simulator for a long time.

As you can see, there is graininess in the image, which is especially evident in humans and plants

20200830140850_1.jpg

2.jpg

It can also be seen very well at night with the headlights on from the bus.

I am using the following graphics settings:

20200830140906_1.jpg

20200830140915_1.jpg

Adding blur removes grain a bit, but produces a blurry image. This is very bad for the bus display as well as the overall image experience. I try not to add it

20200830140928_1.jpg

20200830140935_1.jpg

If you set the image scale to maximum (200), the graininess also disappears. But I cannot afford to use a scale of 200, as this results in very low fps and poor performance

20200830141034_1.jpg

20200830141052_1.jpg

Also, the graininess is clearly visible on the reflection of the glass of the bus

20200830141446_1.jpg

At a scale of 200, the grain disappears again

20200830141414_1.jpg

I really want to get feedback from you about all this. I did everything.

Tried changing TBS app settings in Nvidia panel. If you enable anti-aliasing there, then the image becomes much better.

But these settings are applied only for viewing. In the case of video recording, graininess also remains.

What can be wrong? I am afraid that I will face the same problem in The Bus, as I had a similar situation in Fernbus Simulator before.

Can you fix this somehow?

Perhaps one of you can help me. Maybe Quarney?

My computer: Core I 7 7700K, Nvidia MSI 1050 TI, 16 gb RAM.

Does anyone have a similar situation?

• You do realize you have a very underpowered gpu right

Looks like the real issue here is that you have a very underpowered gpu. Maybe due for an upgrade?

• You do realize you have a very underpowered gpu right

Looks like the real issue here is that you have a very underpowered gpu. Maybe due for an upgrade?

The thing is, if i'm not mistaking, you only can set the scaling up to 100% max, but if you type it manually you can get 200%, right? So if that is the case, the game isn't optimised to let you pick 200%, so that is why you get low fps. But if you can afford it, i think a gtx 1660 super or TI model is a better card for as you have gtx 1050ti.

• JimmyDali I would not say that I have a weak video card, as it can produce 30-40 fps with EPIC settings. But if we take from the gaming categories of video cards, then yes, in this category my video card is rather weak ^^

@hadi that's right. You can manually set the scale to 200%, but many of the users always use 100% and they don't have the graininess I have.

Maybe you and JimmyDali are right about the graphics card. I thought about it too. But I would like to find some kind of compromise between graphics and performance so that there is no graininess at the maximum graphics settings.

Thanks guys for your thoughts and ideas. I appreciate it! :thumbup:

Perhaps someone from the TML-Studios team will shed some light on my problem.

If not, then you have to leave everything as it is for now.

• One setting has a massive impact in performance.

It's the mirror setting. If you want to get way more fps make sure to set this down to MEDIUM. But be aware that you'll then only have the side mirrors active. This is very unfortunate, but better than a diashow.

• The thing is, if i'm not mistaking, you only can set the scaling up to 100% max, but if you type it manually you can get 200%, right? So if that is the case, the game isn't optimised to let you pick 200%, so that is why you get low fps. But if you can afford it, i think a gtx 1660 super or TI model is a better card for as you have gtx 1050ti.

I really can't agree that the game isn't optimized for 200% resoltion scaling. It is optimized for a 100% resolution scale for PC systems with recommended system specifications. That's why you have to override the resolution scale manually to over 100% if you PC system is capable of running the game in a resolution scale higher than 100%.

Just like the gameplay is optimized for a FOV between 60 and 90. Any other FOV will require the user's PC system to run the game accordingly. We will surely not optimize the game for a FOV of 180 just because it may be the maximum value of FOV. Same goes for the resolution scale. We optimize for our system recommendations and beyond that it is in your hands. However, it's a recommendation and not a guarantee.

• I really can't agree that the game isn't optimized for 200% resoltion scaling. It is optimized for a 100% resolution scale for PC systems with recommended system specifications. That's why you have to override the resolution scale manually to over 100% if you PC system is capable of running the game in a resolution scale higher than 100%.

Just like the gameplay is optimized for a FOV between 60 and 90. Any other FOV will require the user's PC system to run the game accordingly. We will surely not optimize the game for a FOV of 180 just because it may be the maximum value of FOV. Same goes for the resolution scale. We optimize for our system recommendations and beyond that it is in your hands. However, it's a recommendation and not a guarantee.

Thank you for the clarification :)

But what are the requirements for 200% scaling?

• @niktrucking :D :thumbup:

That's why you have to override the resolution scale manually to over 100% if you PC system is capable of running the game in a resolution scale higher than 100%.

At the moment I am using a resolution scaling of 130 and the image looks much better. True, at the same time, you have to reduce the shadows by medium values and remove the effects to a minimum. Then I get 30fps.

But nevertheless, the image is somehow too sharp. I try not to use anti-aliasing. It only spoils the picture.