Let’s talk about Tourist Bus Simulator (EN)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is a good question which Mathias might answer because I would guess something vague like twice or thrice the score value of the recommended system spec's.

I don't have a really good answer to that. I just can say: You need a powerful graphics card for such a high resolution. If you set 200% scaling you need 4 times the performance compared to 100% scaling. So maybe this is ans option if you have a high end graphics card (e.g. GTX 1080 or RTX 2070).

• I don't have a really good answer to that. I just can say: You need a powerful graphics card for such a high resolution. If you set 200% scaling you need 4 times the performance compared to 100% scaling. So maybe this is ans option if you have a high end graphics card (e.g. GTX 1080 or RTX 2070).

GTX 1080 isnt that high end anymore. And it will most likely not run 200% scaling.

that being said, I would like to adress something about Tourist Bus Simulator:

There is 1 thing which bothers me in Tourist Bus Simulator, this is the fact longer busses cant make corners properly inside the villages and on the hillside roads. It is pretty much impossible to make those corners with all the trafic and the tight roads. You will always get either gridlocked by traffic or drive over roadsigns or get stuck on rocks. It is a bus game after all so IMO you should make the roads drivable for all busses which are in the game.

• Offizieller Beitrag

GTX 1080 isnt that high end anymore. And it will most likely not run 200% scaling.

that being said, I would like to adress something about Tourist Bus Simulator:

There is 1 thing which bothers me in Tourist Bus Simulator, this is the fact longer busses cant make corners properly inside the villages and on the hillside roads. It is pretty much impossible to make those corners with all the trafic and the tight roads. You will always get either gridlocked by traffic or drive over roadsigns or get stuck on rocks. It is a bus game after all so IMO you should make the roads drivable for all busses which are in the game.

If you understand the AI´s simple minds a little, you can get around every corner in the game. Everything is driveable even in the biggest/longest buses if you let the AI do their thing and wait for your move. Also using the Lifting for the coaches do help on some bumpy and narrow spots.

We did decide to make the buses useable in both games instead of restricting certain models/variants, they are mainly made for Fernbus Simulator. It is up to you if you can handle the big ones on the narrow roads in TBS or if you better let them in the garage. Its not like there is not enough variants to choose from.

• Maybe you are right, after a while it got easier to drive the narrow roads in some of the areas in Tourist Bus Simulator. And especially in the narrow mountain route it is nice for the AI vehicles to wait for you to pass in some of the corners. I do think it is important to have a community who can also give their opinions and feedback tho. I feel like in this forum some of the members are just here to only praise the developers and any criticism seems invalid to them. Overall I like Tourist Bus and Fernbus alot, but it can only get better when community members will post feedback, opinions and criticism. This is not necessarily related to this specific forum post, but more in general. Wanted to get that off my chest.

• Oh there is criticism, don't worry. There is plenty to criticise about our products (more than we care to admit:)). People definitely do not praise us all the time, maybe you should check out some threads ;) Criticism is very important and encouraged, that's the only way we can grow and make our games better. The community makes every game stronger!

It is just that we want constructive and respectful reports and keep an eye on the tone of the messages around here. That is what makes this forum different from platforms like Steam etc. You can give negative feedback in a way that is non-toxic. There is also room for positive feedback of course. We also like a pat on the back sometimes :)

Maybe you've got the impression because we polished the games in the last updates a lot and the community noticed. There is still a long way ahead of us, but let's just enjoy the good times shall we?

Best regards

• Oh there is criticism, don't worry. There is plenty to criticise about our products (more than we care to admit:)). People definitely do not praise us all the time, maybe you should check out some threads ;) Criticism is very important and encouraged, that's the only way we can grow and make our games better. The community makes every game stronger!

It is just that we want constructive and respectful reports and keep an eye on the tone of the messages around here. That is what makes this forum different from platforms like Steam etc. You can give negative feedback in a way that is non-toxic. There is also room for positive feedback of course. We also like a pat on the back sometimes :)

Maybe you've got the impression because we polished the games in the last updates a lot and the community noticed. There is still a long way ahead of us, but let's just enjoy the good times shall we?

Best regards

This wasnt my point. My point was there are certain community members who are only positive no matter what. Sure there is criticism , but not by those people im mentioning, thats the thing. I've seen this enough in the forums. If cricitism is toxic or not wasnt a part of my original comment and is not really related in any way, because I take it as granted to be non toxic. It was strictly about some members praising the developers no matter what. I wasnt trying to be negative. If new forum members are scared away when they post criticism because some members here automatically fully defend the devs, even in a overly annoying way, like they will tell you how you are wrong and they are right, this is not encouraging for new people to join the forums.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Elate

As Quarney said, we´re definately open to criticism, and I think we proved more than enough that we hear our community regardless if it is positive or negative feedback, take it to heart and try to implement wishes and suggestions. It takes a while sometimes, or actually quite often, but we´re definately up to it. Nobody gets banned here for simply having a critical opinion, but we do insist on keeping a friendly level to it.

The same goes for people who might be overly positive towards us, we´re not restricting this as we dont restrict the negative comments, as long as this stays in a acceptable friendly manner. If we missed something, please feel free to point us at it.

The current mood seems to be quite good with the recent performance and other improvements, and it is actually very enjoyable as a Dev that many people do express that they like the recent changes. This indeed could look like only heysayers instead of neysayers here, but you´re here long enough I think that you seen it the other way around.

My previous reply to you was not intended to be rude or anything, reading it again now I understand it could seem like it was, sorry for that, that was not my intention.

I personally think widening the roads in Fuerteventura would very much destroy all little challenging spots, which is easy to avoid by simply choosing a bus you feel comfortable with.

• Yes I agree you (TML) are open to cricitism. My comment was not aimed at TML studios members but at certain community members. Btw when I was describing a certain type of comment I did not mean your comment (reply to me). I just decided to write this now, but it was not related to our conversation about Tourist Bus Simulator.

• Hi, after I complete every journey, I'm always told that passengers were left at a stop. I've gotten out of the bus to look, I've done short trips with only 3 stops.... How do I stop leaving passengers behind?

TIA

• Hi, I always get 0% for Aircon and WiFi.

I have tried every combination for the aircon... From 18 degrees up to 24. Fan up high, medium and low... The Aircon type set to the feet icon and the window icon and everywhere in between but always 0%

I brought the biggest WiFi package. I have data and the clearance is set to on... 0%

In manage vehicles Aircon and WiFi are showing green!

Please help!

TIA.

• Ryan [TML-Online Team]

Hat den Titel des Themas von „General Discussions about Tourist Bus Simulator“ zu „Let’s talk about Tourist Bus Simulator (EN)“ geändert.
  • Hi,

We haven't heard anything new about Tourist Bus Simulator only soon for console, We want new things as dangerous roads ...

Is it possible to add DLC Interior Accessories for miniBuses or other buses

like bus seats, like small screens GPS, interior decoration, Add the Arabic language for Tourist bus & fernbus,

A successful game, but if you increase the Arabic language, its popularity will increase in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa .

Good LUCK TML

I'm so sorry if I got off topic

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately it's not possible for any new updates for the Tourist Bus Simulator until the console port is completed.

As for the interior of coaches, it's something that's been mentioned before, we'll consider it again I'm sure :)

As for Arabic language, if you'd like to provide translations them I'm sure we can add it into the games, although I'm not sure who would implement them as the person who used to do that has left the company.

Best Regards.

• Hi again 8)

Thank you for your reply Mr Cuzzy :love:

I have to look into how to learn to translate games :thumbup:

Some guys are playing a lot with a minibus Toyota BB40 with repaint (Jordan Transport Public), Most of the guys are playing tourist bus simulator. from the Kingdom of Jordan. That is why I found many playing with Arab buses on Facebook and YouTube. They started achieving views even on the Tik Tok platform. There are some buses that got 1 million views. Good luck to the TML-Studios and to all the creative young in repainting buses.

Regards to you all <3

• Unfortunately it's not possible for any new updates for the Tourist Bus Simulator until the console port is completed.

hello, thank you for clarifying that you will not be updating the game.

but on the other hand, I told you about a bug that shouldn't be there

it is probably at the end of the update in 2019 which caused a bug in the km of the bus maintenance interfaces.

I find a little shameful on the part of tml who do not want to repair this bug which is important for the game

because this bug shouldn't be there

I know you have the bus etc.

but think of those who have saved for 3 years to buy a game

and that they see that there is a full minor bug that shouldn't be there

moi prso, it's been 1 year since I played this bug and it's been 3 years since I saved to buy your game.

think of us

I will wait 3 years to play your game

if I had known I wouldn't have bought the game at the time

Personally, I don't blame you, but I'm not happy after you