Update 1.18.19709 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Thank you TML it looks amazing, night time is very dark.

But id like to mention the sounds of the coaches, I'm no expert but they don't sound authentic, the retarder is almost non existant, a big vehicle like this needs it, imagine 100km/h down to 60 and the bends in the motorway and the handling is the same as a boat.

The vehicles need a lot of work, If I play old OMSI the heavy vehicles feel heavy, a ZF has a different feel than a Voith but there seems to be no characteristics at all.

Did you all talk with flixbus engineers before making the vehicles. I can say that because we've had 9 years of proper bus physics; this isn't a put down either as many seem to be aggressive but I want to help, Id say for The Bus to ensure you chat with engineers, drive with drivers to get a feel of how buses lurch and bend and sort of creak into action. After all 11000 tons unladen weight doesn't translate in game.

The steering is spot on but the force feedback doesn't seem to resonate well its too forced, and my settings are at a minimum just to be able to handle the bus.

I will try again and do a video for my channel to show.

Once again, thank you.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• These are the city names that should be translated into Polish.
    The city names which aren't on the list remain the same.

• I'm experiencing an odd bug - after the patch my save was wiped and when I log in now it asks for my name, I select a name and it lags out. I wait a few minutes and it progresses to the "Choose Starting City" screen which just freezes on this screen without any option to quit or select a city. Music continues to play, so the game hasn't frozen completely or hasn't become unresponsive in anyway, just the selection screen doesn't load properly.

• First of all, I am glad this game is still supported and I'm looking forward to future updates.

These are the few things that I have noticed since the last update 1.18.19587 - Fernbus Simulator Revisualized.

Speed limit zones have been shifted so that the city speed limit kicks in before the actual 50 km/hr sign. Moreover, there still are certain inconsistencies with the signs and the navigation speed limit. Tunnel speed limit tends to deviate from the navigation speed limit and it is confusing since the AI follow the navigation speed limit. Moreover, I still get random speeding personalities while driving on a straight line. I find it annoying because I am honestly trying to get as much XP as possible.

It is kinda funny, but in those freeway construction zones, my bus would go flying almost like there is an invisible 6 foot speed bump. Have you guys experienced that yet? It is pretty funny though. Feels like a roller coaster haha.

My system struggles to get 30 fps even though I have a solid build that exceeds all the requirements. I believe, the frame rate used to be steadier prior to this update. The frame rate drops make me wish I never updated this game to be honest.

The AI cars are pretty dumb, but it has nothing to do with this update.

Overall, I wish these things were fixed asap, but we probably have to wait for a while. I will probably stay way from Fernbus for the time being because 20 FPS just hurts my eyes LOL.

• 1st Thoughts ...

1) New route - Frankfurt Airport totally broken! ;(

Trying to create a new express route (Essen > Frankfurt > Frankfurt Airport > Stuttgart > Zurich) but the route creation keeps bugging out at me when trying to select Frankfurt Airport. It will only accept Essen > Frankfurt Airport > Stuttgart > Zurich.

See attached screenshot.

Unsure if this was present prior to the update release.

Also, in route creation, why does Frankfurt Airport now show x2 "H". Having the one was simple and worked better. I feel so confused when creating a new route via Frankfurt Airport. i.e. Do I select the departure stop, the arrival stop or BOTH??????? Bad GUI design this. Please change it back.

2) Navigation aid size

From reading comments from others, they are not happy. Personally I agree that the size of this navigational aid (bottom right) should be customisable. I find the current size to be too small but the size in v1.17 was too big. Allow for customisation due to players playing at different resolutions. Not everyone plays at 1080p!

Also, the navigation window resize seems to have the same sized green arrow (signifying your position)?????

3) Ticket Sales - Improved GUI - KEEP THIS!

I love the new font sizes you have implemented when selling tickets on the phone app. Do not change this.

4) Road gradient acceleration - good job on "fixing" but ...

This still needs improvement. I have noticed a difference when going up hills. However when travelling towards Bern down the very steep gradients, I find myself not applying the brake when in reality I would be on it constantly. See screenshots. Note ... I was driving at low speed due to the concentration required when using TrackIIR and watching the mirrors :)

I'll add more feedback once I have played more hours in game.

• A little bug report.

Bus is struggling to go uphill which is as intended to be and a nice addition. But if you set cruise control it doesn't get affected from hills.

Edit: It only happened in Comfortclass. Skyliner behaves normal.

• You write the same way all the time and many players are waiting a few days for it. Why do not you work on it to change this navigation window to know that it does not appeal to all players. You should write what people expect to work and we will add it in a few days. From what you write here for the second time, the same answer is due to you do not work on it, develop this topic more for us, I do not ask only on my behalf after all. Chris @UndergroundBerlin

• Offizieller Beitrag

Marcin, you don't seem to understand what I have been trying to say with my quote. There is nothing more to say at the moment, as we are not able to change the HUD and hit out an update just like that (as I've mentioned before as well). I've said more than once that we will try to find a solution that is fair for all, and I'm saying it right now again. There's nothing more I can say. I don't have the exact solution we will be working on, nor do I have a date that we will release it. As soon as there are news, I will let everyone know.

Thanks,
    Chris