NEW buses

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • So I wrote what works progress are, among others, made but colleagues have expectations, new ideas, maps, MOD, vechicels , and all that I have described new functions, DLC task-oriented, career and much more. such discussions are needed but a lot of work TML STUDIOS performs and is very hot tropical temperatures, please understand all players as well Dynek  :)

MBO530 your remark was probably directed for Dynek  :/ , rather, not to me because I present a description of the work and expectation was given to my friend David , I also expressed that he would be patient.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• I don't see anything wrong with giving TML suggestions on what the community would like to see in their games.

Moreover, it should help them improve their games by giving them new ideas which is what these forums are about.

Nowhere have I stated that I want to see the Irizar coach in game anytime soon.

I'm not pressuring anyone to do anything, I'm just sharing my enthusiasm for coaches :)

• Certain comments I make to expose what I feel when playing both games. This is a tip from a person who plays regularly.

It is good to leave registered the preferences of the community, so when the team of TML Studios to create a new bus they have in mind what we most want. The final who will buy the DLCs is us. It is legal for TML to bring in suggested content from the community. Unfortunately TML has a relatively small team to bring everything we want and make a bigger investment in games.

It is also good to know what the Forum's colleagues like. :):thumbup:

• @up

That image looks so confusing :lol: The coach appears to be stretched somehow xD

I don't know if it's only my perception, but the height of the mirrors in this image is also very funny; the driver would probably break his neck! ^^

Asides from that, I really like the doubledecker Setra and I wish it was part of the ComfortClass package.

• MBO530  
    The S531DT looks stylish, I liked it. Good introduction, I will research this model. ;):thumbup:

Maximus   Dynek

I found it very strange this image looks like they put two normal Setras on top of each other and got huge. This image is poorly made. DD Bus takes advantage of the luggage part compared to normal and the height of the bus raises just a little.

A funny image actually. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Martin 40 Bus

Certainly my friend, despite the anxiety for improvements and news, we are aware of the capacity of the TML team.

When we do not have news, it is interesting to have a good discussion among the members. :)

• Asides from that, I really like the doubledecker Setra and I wish it was part of the ComfortClass package.

Yes, as well as the S 511 HD. I don't understand why it isn't part of the DLC; TML would only have to adjust the length and the number of seats, am I right?:/ Quite a pity, but in the end it's the decision of TML what to develop and what not.

• The production of the Setra double-decker bus is taken into account, but above all MAN LION INTERCIY will be made as the first bus model :) the main contractor is Gil that guarantees a refined model from his. Gil mk0 he created the VDL bus very elegantly :)

• Everyone who is here on the forum but a lot of people do not even know about the TML forum and for those people it will be a surprise because TML did not announce it, holiday think will be great with many surprises and maybe DLC task- for Tourist or Fernbus is such my ideas , decides TML STUDIOS , of course, but the forum is to talk about it and maybe TML will take the floor. It is certain that what I can know and what I guess and intense work TML STUDIOS gives me a lot of joy that it is worth to expect releases and playing happy Maximus  :) and all collegue forum :):thumbup: