Fernbus will not shutdown after I press exit in main menu

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I've not played Fernbus in a while. But it takes a while to close unlike before, when I bring up task manager it says not responding.

I know I need a new HDD that should be an SSD but it was fine before

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• Hi again lol

yeah steam says its still running but I do shut the game down mm very strange it does that though..like LT586 I too have to go have
    start the Task manager but steam says its still running and then to shut it down I have to the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and click to
    exit steam it says then that Fernbus is shutting down but it takes ages to do that so I have to shut down steam and sign back into it
    again to play another game .... It must be cause it runs in steam then very strange but thanks again for your reply. :thumbsup:

Regards :)
    Rougue1963

• Nooo :(

I have a lot of programs to reinstall..... it would take ages to update .... um is that what you mean UndergroundBerlin......
    but it shouldn't do that all the time but it does ... I think you need to fix your end mm..

Regards
    Rougue1963

• How did you go Underground Berlin :D ....... There was an error massage :S after I went off from playing um very strange ......never done that before :/
    Also I just want to tell you that when I go to close down Fernbus and steam says its still running.. I noticed that when I press CNTRL ALT DELETE and the task manager comes up there and I go to Processes there is nothing that says its still running ..... so that's why i go to the task bar and right click Steam to shut it down .... :/
    I hope you can tell the developers these problems thanks Underground Berlin....

Regards
    Rougue1963