Tourist Bus Sim - Let's Plays live

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Prepare for some gameplay videos starting from today until the release date of Tourist Bus Simulator!

AeroSoft and TML Studios have given access to the first group of Let's Players. You can expect to see some first hand footage on YouTube or Twitch. Just search for "Tourist Bus Simulator" and you will surely find something along the weekend.

We're really excited about your opinions. So, tell us what you think and send us your feedback right here!

• It looks realy cool and realistic. The graphic is well made, e.g. the buildings, landscapes, the towns. I will say more after my return from the island how it compare to reality. The dirt on the car is very realistic. What is not good: the car, which at the begginig we drive from the airport to the office, drives like the bus, the physics is not dedicated for the cars but the buses, this could be changed. It is about the tilt of the car, it is acting like a bus. The suspenction should be more inflexible. I like very much the work which you put into economick system and also reality of the intereaction with surroundings. You have made huge step forward from Fernbus till now. Ofcourse more we can write when we drive the bus by our own :)

Edit: I saw the passengers are coming in and out the bus! very cool :)

Edit2: I don't see that the trees are moving due to the wind. On Canary Islands there is a lot of windy days. It should move just a little bit.

Edited 2 times, last by qbol ().

• Many in the forum of new questions, I think that everyone will finally get answers , also you ->-whiteflash-<- from tml studios. I can tell you that Fernbus will be further developed with new bug updates and new ideas such as. map of France DLC, new bus VDL DLC, maybe also other surprises but it's included in the plans of what I'm saying. maybe car washes, refueling, economics. similar to DLC BUNDESLIGA FERNBUS. ;)regards

• Looks very good from what I have seen so far , passengers actually walk on and off the bus 😱👍 fantastic.

Really like the new employment and repair elements and hope these can find there way into fernbus.

Can't wait to try it ! 👍

• Looks very good from what I have seen so far , passengers actually walk on and off the bus 😱👍 fantastic.

Really like the new employment and repair elements and hope these can find there way into fernbus.

Can't wait to try it ! 👍

Looks very good from what I have seen so far , passengers actually walk on and off the bus 😱👍 fantastic. - you're right it will be even better.;):thumbsup:

Really like the new employment and repair elements and hope these can find there way into fernbus. - Fernbus will have some function of this game, pedestrians, passengers can also wash shops, gas stations economics. :):thumbup:

Can't wait to try it ! 👍 - I also look forward to it:):thumbsup: