Errors in the game Tourist Bus Simulator

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello, I created a section to let everyone write down some game errors here.

This will make it much easier to talk on the forum and work in TML STUDIOS fixes and exchange information with players.

Errors of translation into Polish:

photo 1.

1.Inscription Mody - move to the right because it covers the inscriptions on the left.

photo2.

2.change the red selection inscription to Polish = USTAWIENIA KONTROLI GRY

photo3.

3.change the red selection inscription to Polish= Akceptuj

photo4.

4.change the red selection inscription to Polish =Akceptuj

photo5

5.change the red selection inscription to Polish= Akceptuj , Roślinność = KONTRAST, Flary= SŁOŃCE

photo6.

6.change the red selection inscription to Polish =Akceptuj

• The most important thing is that the Polish language is in the game. I remember that many nerves lost had TML with us when we asked for Polish. So I will write again:

THANK YOU TML and peopls who contributed to the addition of our language!. Martin 40 Bus, better do not make them nervous these little errors in translate ;) You know why... :D Unfortunately I do not have this game yet but I will soon buy ;) I see that it is wonderful

Thank you TML!

• Without exaggeration, the translation is done by an external company and is paid and must correct mistakes. I remember in the past, today is a completely different situation :). CeBeS486 Blocking forum the truth would be strange. I have a good relationship with TML:).

Buy a game because it's fun, you'll be happy:).

It is necessary to increase the traffic of AI vehicles, there are often very few of them on the route.

Also, passengers are missing at stops often there is 1 person or not at all on the bus

add also AI buses are my wishes.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• I will buy for sure, but I do not want to buy a digital version. All bus simulators have boxed versions (for steam I bought a second time if the activation was by aerosoft launcher - I do not like this application) but more important for me to have this game in my hands. I have all the games in boxes about the topic of buses - Cable Car, Munich, Bus Simulator 12, also other companies (Bus Simulator 16, Bus Simulator 18, OMSI, OMSI 2) so I must also have this one ;)

I am waiting for an injection of funds and will stock up in a German store, with delivery to Poland. Unfortunately, in Poland, the box version is not available at the moment, but it is not a big problem.

CeBeS486 Blocking forum the truth would be strange. I have a good relationship with TML:).

A little joking :D

• I also like boxes and I have OMSI 2 Project Gladback, the launcher is not good. Congratulations to you for such a collection,:):thumbup:, can be ordered at the pilots.pl store. I thought I would buy Fernbus Aerosoft but I received it from TML help in translating Polish. , now I also received the Tourist bus simulator as a beta tester. :)

• I also like boxes and I have OMSI 2 Project Gladback, the launcher is not good. Congratulations to you for such a collection,:):thumbup:, can be ordered at the pilots.pl store. I thought I would buy Fernbus Aerosoft but I received it from TML help in translating Polish. , now I also received the Tourist bus simulator as a beta tester. :)

Congratulations. I've seen in your comment under the opinions of the game on Steam that you got it for free. I keep an eye on you! :D

Soon, I'm going to buy the next part of the OMSI addons, so by the way too Tourist (the delivery cost does not change). BTW Have you had the opportunity to see the LOTUS-Simulator game on steam? It's great. but price ... ;(

• It was not a secret that I received the game, I wrote about it on the forum and pointed out in steam that I received it. :) The lotus project currently does not convince me, however, much more content and more beautiful graphics are in TML simulators, it's a matter of every taste. high price Lotus. nice to see me thank you :). It's a good idea to buy one pack of the Aerosoft game and congratulate you for it as soon as possible;)