Tourist Bus Simulator - Your Feedback

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hi there everybody,

here's the right spot for all your feedback, constructive criticism, bug reports and feature request and everything else regarding Tourist Bus Simulator :)

Kind regards

TML-Studios

• My Feedback :)

Well, what can i say............ a lot really

TBS is just awesome, the fact that you can not only drive coaches, but walk around to find money lying around to pick up and little hint maps to nudist beaches and other unlock able things. The shipping containers use of surroundings to find clue to open the padlocks is just an awesome idea.

I think having AI coaches of your company would be ideal and more AI. I drove south on a job and didnt see a single car at all

information when employees can drive the medium and long routes would be nice and more information on what symbols mean as the help icon dont work.

but as i said, its an awesome game :)

• hello but it is possible that we are already in 2019 and the games still come out foreign I hope you do the Italian translation because you do not understand what you must do ......... I hate the foreign games please do it with the Italian translation

• hello but it is possible that we are already in 2019 and the games still come out foreign I hope you do the Italian translation because you do not understand what you must do ......... I hate the foreign games please do it with the Italian translation

The Italian and Dutch languages should be in the game, there is a lot of transport there and a lot of players who like the bus simulator puzio_luca . Please, order translation TML STUDIOS .

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Very good story and the main variety in the game! If you manage one bus - it would be boring. Now I can do a lot in the game and company and house housing and search for treasures and collect sports car buggy! Only some errors interfere with the quiet play at the moment and they should not be ruled slowly, that would not have developed a negative view of the players for a full product, as indicated in the price tag, not the beta version!

-Have a nice day!

• Hi team,

I am absolutely loving playing this game, it is a wonderful addition to the bus simulator scene. With the ability to manage your own company, up to driving routes yourself.

I have just one suggestion for an improvement. The timetable info at the top of the screen is very helpful, but could the arrival/departure times be changed to match the actual in-game time, instead of the current route duration time please? I think it would make that information quite a bit easier to understand at a glance, rather than having to work it out.

Thanks for all your hard work on producing a fantastic product.

Blinky

• Hi, hope every one is fine !

for me, 3 mprovments were good :

- A free mode to drive around with any coach available ingame (and any repaint ;-) lol ) , eventually with selecting a tour. It's a feature wich could be linked to an XP progression (as Fernbus)

- Ability to adjust the mirors like in real life

- When choosing a tour in game, the map isn't displayed. And I miss that.

Thanks to TML, it's a great game, which deserves more and more players.

• I would like to be overtaking AI cars like in ATS or Bus Simulator 18. The AI car can overtake our bus on a single-lane road where the traffic lanes are separated by a dotted line or where there is no line. Like in real life.

A brief example:

I must admit that the vehicle traffic in ATS / ETS is exemplary.

Is it possible to do in Tourist Bus and Fernbus Sim?

• The AI car goes back a bit in the Tourist Bus, but only when it stands on its way uphill, but it is results from physics in this place, not from its intelligence.

The undo function of the vehicles is great in ATS / ETS

• juls2008

your intervention remember me an other feature regarding to IA, I don't remember if I already made this suggestion :

when engaging reverse, it would be nice that IA car could also reverse a bit. This could resolve some difficult situations at the crossroads.

Best regards !

it's all about something else as shown in the movie Yannick [FR] .

for AI vehicles to overtake our bus, and the bus could also overtake AI vehicles , that's what juls2008 says . I like it as well as to enter the bus with the clutch and manual gearbox.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup: