Screenshots and Videos from Tourist Bus Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Few tourists have been visiting Fuerteventura recently...

Only 3 passengers arrived today. We will take them to the hotel located in the city of Costa Calma :fbs-sign-224:

As it turned out, the guys, the passengers, froze a little. After the previous trip, I forgot to make the air conditioner 2 degrees warmer ^^ They refused to give me 5 stars for the trip :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• The pandemic has hit tourism hard this year. Lately fewer and fewer tourists have been arriving on the island. This time we will take only two passengers to the city of Antigua. Is it good? :/

On the one hand, it is not very good to carry two passengers in a large bus, but on the other hand, you can agree with them. Especially when I haven't eaten anything in the morning and is very hungry.

We will pick up passengers from the city of Lajares, stop by a small restaurant, where we can have a snack, turn around and go in the direction we need. By the way, I'm sure that not all of you have visited this restaurant. It is not easy to see it from the side of the road ;)

I was lucky that the red bus driver William stopped at the same restaurant.

TouristBusSimulator 2020-07-23 18-30-11-284.jpg

He advised me to show the tourists a new little goat that lives with the cows:love: Let's take a photo for memory. At the same time, we will delight tourists:)

TouristBusSimulator 2020-07-23 18-34-53-320.jpg

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• My itinerary around the island the Setra bus:)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• Another route , Fuerteventura tour ,bus MAN LION COACH :):fernbus:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• You drive dashingly, Martin!^^ I could hardly resist at 1 minute and 13 seconds. Still a little bit and would have hooked an oncoming car :D

And at the 43rd minute they almost crashed ^^

Overall, I really liked the trip! :thumbup:

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Many people will probably think that this is another video of a tourist bus simulator :/ But this is not the case ;)

The weather was surprisingly rainy today. Due to this, the colors of the video image were deliberately changed to more cloudy and realistic.

Also, the angle of view in the bus was changed (which is most reminiscent of shooting with a GoPro camera) and the sharpness was removed for a smooth picture :thumbup:

It is interesting to know your opinion on this matter. What do you think about all this?

Well, today we will take a flight from the city of Esquinzo to Gran Tarajal. But first, let's overhear what these three are talking about ...

... maybe about the upcoming Gamescom 8o

Externer Inhalt youtu.be