Screenshots and Videos from Tourist Bus Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Very beautiful movie and photos of colleagues, I especially like the ones they made @Denis_W  Martin 40 Bus Daniel F , Maximus , DavidGamer401 MBO530 Ryan [TML-Online Team] MatVitaL8 Bevilacqualex all colleagues deserve recognition. Today I will attach my photos or movie of the game :)

• Thank you Darek67 for the kind words. I am very glad to see you on the forum. Fine! Now there are even more of us, fans of bus simulators. I am looking forward to new photos and videos from you ;)

• My first tour on the Logitech G 29 steering wheel was just a joy to drive like a real bus, I'm glad. Beautiful simulator, cool terrains.:)

Of course, I still have to learn a lot to drive on the steering wheel, the passengers seemed satisfied and arrived safe .

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi guys! You must be missing new photos? ;)

Then especially for you:

:fbs-sign-250: In the real world, autumn has come, and in the game world on the island of Fuerteventura, we can lie under palm trees and drink a cold cocktail

1.jpg

:fbs-sign-224: Perhaps someday these stops will become available and we will be able to deliver passengers to them.

My intuition tells me that in the future there will be routes passing through these stops. Anyway, I would really like that :)

For now, let's just admire them :love:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

:fbs-sign-224: People rush to work or home

6.jpg

:fbs-sign-224: And this already begins another, new story... 8o

7.jpg

• CINEMATIC TRAILER TOURIST BUS SIMULATOR <3

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

If you wish, you can use this video for your own purposes ;)

• Thank you very much to each of you for your support. I appreciate it very much :love: :thumbup:

On the occasion of the new 9th update, I decided to step out of the shadows and record some gameplay in my native language (Russian). Hope the Russian-speaking members of this forum will enjoy this video and that other members will be able to turn on subtitles for translation if they wish 8o

This is my first video in this format. So do not judge strictly :saint:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Also, I have prepared another video, which, by tradition, will be in English and without comments. So that you can evaluate the news of the 9th update and see what and how ;)

At the end of the video, I set the graphics to their maximum values to show the beauty of the simulator and how the performance compared to the eighth update works.

I really liked the traffic that has a realistic reflection (like in "The Bus")

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I pass Fuerteventura Airport quite often, but just today, over a long time, I caught a very interesting moment when Airbus is landing near the highway :love:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Let's try to keep within the schedule and drive this route as quickly as possible without getting into an accident. Fasten seat belts! The race against time begins ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Hi guys and girls! :)

Today we will once again embark on a fabulous journey across the beloved island of Fuerteventura <3

The movies were recorded in 21: 9 format especially for those with 21: 9 aspect ratio gaming monitors.

Otherwise, your monitor will display black bars at the top and bottom :)

In the first video we will create our own route Jandia Playa - Antigua (this became possible thanks to the new 9th update) and deliver all passengers to their destinations

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

In the second video we will tour route 233, which runs in the evening. I chose it so that you can appreciate the beauty of the night in the new 9th update. Surely, some of you wanted to see an updated night in the Tourist Bus simulator. Here she is ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Today there was a funny moment with the passengers. At the final stop, they got off the bus, broke a lamppost and fled the scene ^^

Just look at how quickly they left :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

This is a funny moment that I wanted to share with you :)

Have a great start to the new week! 8o

And as always, a new video and photos: ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

20201114181445_1.jpg

20201114181454_1.jpg

20201114182953_1.jpg

20201114183238_1.jpg

20201114190127_1.jpg

20201114190335_1.jpg

20201114190340_1.jpg

20201114190353_1.jpg

20201114190410_1.jpg