Fellow truckers you should try Tourist Bus Simulator

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Just tried the game yesterday and I'm completely hooked, just trying to spread and support this game as I know many of you will love it too.

Nice graphics with Unreal engine, open world, company management,

free netflix tech news android 9

buy properties, hire employees, can walk on foot and drive cars also, driving feels really good!

But most importantly...

ROADS HAVE REAL WIDTH MAKING DRIVING THE BUS QUITE A CHALLENGE, ITS FUCKING AWESOME, unlike other games that are easy as pie (ets/ats yes im looking at you)

I have no idea why reviews are mixed in steam, I guess the difficulty of the game make it not accessible for everyone, but without a doubt it deserves more recognition.

• You are right what you wrote , Fernbus coach simulator it is also interesting. opinions on steam are often issued by children or after 10 minutes, therefore they are not reliable. The level of games is great and the real difficulty must still be .

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• I can say why bad reviews leave the Russian community. This is a bad optimization, lack of economy in the game, expensive additions. These are the three main complaints about the game, (for example, ETS2 where all the trucks are free), as well as complaints about dead cities and teleporting passengers. The last two problems will soon be over, but the first three remain. Everything I wrote concerns first Fernbus Simulator. This all greatly affects the reviews to the Touris Bus Simulator.

• With all respect to Russian players and you Maximus , I can not agree with the fact that something is paid , and that's why you get bad feedback it is abnormal X(. I understand the optimization issue but it is improving all the time. Since the beginning of the Fernbus game, TML STUDIOS has released free DLC and it has never been said that buses they will be free. He proposes to buy Russian player better computers and, if they do not have money, save money for the purchase DLC. Comparing the ETS ATS to Fernbus games is stupid a much better open world and graphics is in the Fernbus games there is not even a comparison. Russians let them play OMSI 2, there they can have everything free and the quality of this very poor.

• TML STUDIOS has released free DLC and it has never been said that buses they will be free. He proposes to buy Russian player better computers and, if they do not have money, save money for the purchase DLC. Comparing the ETS ATS to Fernbus games is stupid a much better open world and graphics is in the Fernbus games there is not even a comparison. Russians let them play OMSI 2, there they can have everything free and the quality of this very poor.

I totally agree with viprit77 and Martin 40 Bus : How should TML earn money for new projects if they released only free DLCs!? Both games have been improved greatly until now, and for sure that'll go on in the future, too. Of course a big developer like SCS can offer more free content for their games, but once they begun like TML.

A second aspect is that very, very many reviews are bad because the authors do not use the required or recommended hardware for the games, and exactly that is what makes me angry about that topic: Customers buy the games without reading the system requirements, and afterwards leave bad comments on Steam and other websites. Actually it's sad.:rolleyes:

• You are all right what you wrote for me and not only in the issue of TML buses is the best company, OMSI 2 of course ,also noteworthy otherwise there is nothing interesting on the market. I will always support TML STUDIOS because I do beautiful. I personally others are uninteresting because those who have the concept and knowledge can see what TML simulators look like, I do not take into account such people and opinions, do not worry and you, my friend, enjoy and play and support TML STUDIOS products TheBeaver :):thumbup:

• Guys, I didn’t want to offend anyone, I also love TML-Studios and their games. I created the only Russian community of TML-Studios games in the most popular social network in Russia.

We are already 129 people and I will continue to acquaint players from Russia with the news of TML-Studios games. But all that I wrote above is not my personal opinion, this is the opinion of the majority of players from Russia who do not have money for expensive PC and DLC, in fact, we have very poor people, they buy add-ons mainly at a discount. It is very good that they have become cheaper in our country, but still, not everyone is available.

• I am very happy that you are propagating TML STUDIOS games in Russia, you must understand your Russian colleagues that everything costs today, the economic case is decided by politics Germany is rich, Poland is less other countries also China and others, also expensive. However, the price can not be opinion, show our answer forum russia photos, and let them wait for discounts from the aerosoft and steam because they can often buy cheaper games TML STUDIOS Maximus , If the Russians have imagination and knowledge about buses and look at their own games bus simulator , OMSI 2, Bus ismulator 18, and the game Fernbus.Tourist is probably visible differences for TML giant . You can always write to the publisher to give lower prices to Russia and maybe it will work . Maximus , invite clever Russian players here if you like

a curiosity for you Maximus in my movie, the presentation of the equipment , can be seen in the Russian Electronics game, you can tell your friend from Russia, I like them very much and I collect it is a ,,chef,, green color . :):thumbsup:

some of my games other titles :D

• Thank you Martin 40 Bus, always nice when there are like-minded people. I've noticed that bus simulator players are very loyal, they can scold the game a lot, but still wait for updates and don't quit playing. All it is waiting for updates to Fernbus Simulator, a new weather everyone liked, but it was not much razacharovan when learned that the new Islands in the Tourist Bus Simulator this year will not be

• The weather system will be a very nice real thing. Constructive criticism is always good to improve the quality of the product I often do here, when I see very good changes, I would like to thank the creator , I try to help as much as I can. You have to wait always for new content solutions, errors, do not give up because it's beautiful simulators. The islands may be in the future Tourist bus simulator . You need to see the future ahead of us, plus the extraordinary of what is known to us a lot of good surprises, here some products work plan.

1.Map of France DLC Fernbus coach simulator:lol:

2.VDL BUS DLC for two games :lol:

3.Weather systems, pedestrians bus ,pedestrians on the streets car washes, gas stations ,service two games, trains barriers Fernbus

4.Various small vehicles for transporting people for both games I think

5.All the time updates for 2 bus games

6.Production of simulator game THE BUS is continued

7.for manual gear steering whell and cluth .

8.Free new DLC driving terrain for Fernbus

I do not know if I exchanged everything because there is a lot of what I do not know about, but what I've seen seems certain , unless admit that this is a lot of attractive and requires work and time. game engines versions all the time are also developed.