Discussions on various simulation games

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I am also definitely looking forward to The Bus. For me personally, The Bus is beyond competition. This is a bus simulator with a focus on realism. Starting from routes, buses and ending with the real city of Berlin :love:

I'm really, really looking forward to The Bus <3

I am sure that this will be another great product of TML-Studios ;)

As for Bus Simulator 18, I can say that it is more of an arcade game for gamers than a bus simulator for simulator lovers like me ^^

• To a certain extent, I don’t think BS18 is an excellent game, but I admit that Alexander Dennis has successfully attracted my attention. I hope that THE BUS also has ADL double-decker buses, and of course I also hope to play more double-deckers from VOLVO, MAN and SCANIA.

• The games at Still Alive Studios are good, the big problem is the way of managing their products, which are poorly used.

The company quits the game in a short time. The biggest loser is always the consumer who invests his money to have little entertainment. :/

I have Bus Simulator 16 and I like it a lot, but it lacked updates to improve performance, introduce content, resources, vehicles, maps and other things. ;(

Plus stillalive Studios prefers to launch a new game.

Despite everything I mentioned, I follow the company on social media in the hope of changing this market posture.

For these reasons I discard Bus Simulator 2021. X/

I prefer to invest in "The Bus" I believe that TML has good plans for this new project. <38):thumbup:

• The games at Still Alive Studios are good, the big problem is the way of managing their products, which are poorly used.

The company quits the game in a short time. The biggest loser is always the consumer who invests his money to have little entertainment. :/

I have Bus Simulator 16 and I like it a lot, but it lacked updates to improve performance, introduce content, resources, vehicles, maps and other things. ;(

I don’t agree with you completely, but only this sentence.;(

• What do you guys think about this city bus mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2? For me, the model looks very good! :) Just to note, this is a port from the OMSI 2 mod by alterr implemented into the ETS2 environment.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• This bus is also exported to the LOTUS-Simulator.

In the ETS-2, this bus just looks perfect. I liked the ride in the rain at high fps. The video runs very smoothly 8|

But it seems to me that the city bus in the ETS-2 is almost useless. Unless, of course, a city with stops is built there ^^ :thumbup:

Unless this bus can be used for short-distance travel between cities.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com…1__The_Railway_Simulator/

new announcement, a competitor for tsw2? we hope it is a valid competitor!

• @up

Wow, that looks cool! The game looks very promising.

I've noticed that in the trailer we can see the Italian Pendolino Alstom EMU250 train at a main station in Poland, judging by the signs.

That means we will be able to finally drive a high-speed train across Poland, which Dovetail have been ignoring ever since they existed.

And the multiplayer... I'm excited! :)

• This bus is also exported to the LOTUS-Simulator.

In the ETS-2, this bus just looks perfect. I liked the ride in the rain at high fps. The video runs very smoothly 8|

But it seems to me that the city bus in the ETS-2 is almost useless. Unless, of course, a city with stops is built there ^^ :thumbup:

Unless this bus can be used for short-distance travel between cities.

i find it funny that you support Lotus simulator, their is nothing their, i spended almost 80 euro for nothing :P:D

• @hadi but if you didn't like LOTUS you could just get your money back. Is not it? Steam has such an opportunity ;)

I personally like the LOTUS-Simulator, namely the Streets of Lotus module. I really love buses and bought it as a sequel to OMSI. Which I do not regret at all :)

Yes, while everything is under construction there, but the results are very good. So far, you can ride just like that (no passengers and no schedule) on various maps.

Two of my favorite buses are currently under construction

MAN Lion's City (Ü / GL) (by Alper)

LOTUS_20200403_101625.jpg

and especially the beloved Mercedes-Benz O 405 (by TramKatze)

O405-Screenshot-74-2.png

O405-Screenshot-59-2.png

I also dream that this bus (MB O 405) will be made sometime in "The Bus" :love: <3

Also during this year for LOTUS-Simulator the developers have created new lighting, which was not in OMSI and new car traffic. LOTUS also has shadows and multiplayer!

Here are some screenshots of mine ;)

370350_screenshots_20200930102244_1.jpg

370350_screenshots_20200930151633_1.jpg

370350_screenshots_20200930155336_1.jpg

370350_screenshots_20200930151252_1.jpg

370350_screenshots_20200930152629_1.jpg

I am sure that in the future there will be passengers, pedestrians and timetables with the new Berlin map. And then everything will be fine. Just need to wait a little :)

And since I wrote about LOTUS-Simulator, I in no way consider Oriolus Software to be a competitor of TML-Studios.

For me personally, these two studios produce completely different simulators, which I love very much and which are distinguished by their unique atmosphere. As a bus fan, so far everything suits me :):thumbup:

• Well thats the problem, i can't get my money back, its now monts ago since i bought dusseldorf DLC. But now passengers, not nothing. The reason that i'm angry at those people is, because they are only with 2 people. :lol::lol: So you do expect A.I, but i think it will be as simple as the Ai cars, to simple for the price you pay. By "simple" i mean just teleporting, but i mean in Munchen DLC they were first, so we will see. In the mean time, have fun, those developers don't deserve to be get paid for stuff they can't make. And the funny thing about them? Every time you complain they are not happy, or they say that the DLC is not ours, but then why allow DLC's :lol::lol:. So i've given up on them, i'm now focusing on Tramsim and the bus.

• Dovetail have been ignoring ever since they existed.

train simulator has existed for years and years and continue to ignore italy spain and many other european countries duty, to tell the truth there are very interesting things.

now I could be biased but in Italy there is a fantastic high speed line with the ETR 1000 (Freccia Rossa 1000) that reaches 300km / h and they never even thought about implementing it. honestly I got tired of the German and England routes ....

• Today I found one video on YouTube. This is amazing! The bus looks very realistic and the picture is smooth.

Perhaps someday when I buy a new, more powerful video card, I will see a similar result in "The Bus".

Perhaps by then, too light skies will be corrected and performance improved :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• @DenisVarlamov88 i was shocked when I saw the Name Martin 40 Bus here. I thought he is back😆. But I am so lucky that he isn’t active now. Good Video

Yeah me too :D, but that's because he created this topic :S