The BUS and Epic Games Store.

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Yeah I think so TheBeaver , and I think it maybe near the time for TML to be an independent studio. Due to they earn so many fans from Fernbus Simulator.

Thanks for your appreciation. Martin 40 Bus Testing game does not mean we can try the content earlier than anybody, I need to report issues I met, discuss my idea with Gil, and sometimes may meet some difficulties. But I'm proud of myself to help improve a product, watching it from rough to perfect, it's really a wonderful experience. I also need to thank TML mk0 of giving me the opportunity.8o

• A lot of years of work and experience, new productions and ideas TML STUDIOS alone can produce games and sell, having such great players on the forum, who will always help and test the solutions.:):thumbup:  MBO530 nice avatar, TheBeaver  :thumbup:

I know what you're talking about, it's an interesting job, but I've also tested a few things for TML STUDIOS , great joy to get to know everything from the basics to the final product, good ideas are also valuable.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• TML-Studios How do you comment on rumors about your departure from the publisher Aerosoft? Will you yourself publish your games or everything will be as it was? Could this be related to Epic Games Store? This is very interesting for the players, even the game of thrones is more interesting. Thank you!:)

• Martin's say is right, just take the Detroit: Become Human as example. Me, and most of my friends love this game. But after we know that it is Epic Only, we choose to give it up. Yep I have the method to buy games from Epic Store but here comes the second problem which is the most serious one: Epic's games are much more expensive in China, Steam set us in a low-price region. So Epic games price would be nearly twice time higher than Steam. These two issue make our Chinese players abandoned this store.

I think Detroit: Become Human is a bad example. This game was developed as PS4 exclusive game (like the previous Quantic Dream titles Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls). Without the Epic Games Store the Windows version would not exist.

But I just noticed the publisher of Rennsteig DLC is TML Edition. Is that means something...?:/

There is nothing to do for a publisher with a free DLC...

• Mathias - tell us something we want to know what will happen next because we want to support the products to have them for themselves on the platform that is the most important today in the world. you can probably write what I ask and Maximus

we want good for you and for yourself. Keep in mind that the epic store is a big mistake because you will lose all players from China.

I always think by myself, I do not look at any opinions on other forums or statistics, so I can achieve something more that others do not notice. I try to have ideas that nobody moves and mistakes that people often do not see.

It will be great to introduce a manuag gear and clutch - this is already on the list of works TML STUDIOS , high expectations are for pedestrians, passengers and trains for Fernbus among the community of players. I hope that soon these new content will appear in Fernbus.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• There is nothing to do for a publisher with a free DLC...

OK...I thought too much.:S

So to choose which platform to release is still the responsibility of Aerosoft. We needn't worry about that. (Aerosoft seems rely on Steam very much.)

Martin 40 Bus Hey buddy, I think which TML promised will certainly come to release in some day, just like the pedestrian and other stuffs. They just finished the 1.20, such a huge work.8) Just let them take a breath and keep the work on. There's no need to repeat every time.

• Personally I don't care if it is on Steam or not. If I want a game, I buy it, whether it is on Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store or elsewhere. Steam's 30% cut is a big burden for publishers, so I see why they are looking elsewhere. I can't imagine not buying a game I want to play just because it's not available in my preferred digital store. I use the Playnite launcher anyway which unifies your entire game library, so where stuff is from makes no difference to me.

• Personally I don't care if it is on Steam or not. If I want a game, I buy it, whether it is on Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store or elsewhere. Steam's 30% cut is a big burden for publishers, so I see why they are looking elsewhere. I can't imagine not buying a game I want to play just because it's not available in my preferred digital store. I use the Playnite launcher anyway which unifies your entire game library, so where stuff is from makes no difference to me.

exactly. hence this discussion falls in the 'who cares' category.

Not everyone has the same opinion. Personally, I did not like the decisions of Epic games for temporary exclusivity. I did not buy a few planned to buy production just because they are in Epic. I will wait a year when they will be on Steam. I'm not however an opponent of Epic, i'm not also fanatic Steam. I'm just used to steam. I like this platform for many reasons, this is my money and I should have a choice where to buy the game. This is my opinion.

• I prefer Steam because it has the Steam WorkShop system. I do not know if Epic Games has this feature. I have an account at Epic Games and I never noticed it.

I as the creator of paintings would have extra work to send the files and publish on a second platform and also have the issue of buying the game again.

Many people would be asking me to publish the paintings in Epic Games.

In terms of comparison is even difficult, Steam has a social network and community-building option.

For TML it would be a good way to expand your business and I see no problem. :)

• Not everyone has the same opinion. Personally, I did not like the decisions of Epic games for temporary exclusivity. I did not buy a few planned to buy production just because they are in Epic. I will wait a year when they will be on Steam. I'm not however an opponent of Epic, i'm not also fanatic Steam. I'm just used to steam. I like this platform for many reasons, this is my money and I should have a choice where to buy the game. This is my opinion.

Hence my starting my post with "personally". To each their own. I'd rather play a game I want to play when it is released, not a year later. I have no loyalty to any particular gaming store, Steam included (and I currently own 915 games on Steam). If nothing else, I hope the competition will make Steam improve in some areas - their client has been the same clunky thing for years and could use a new coat of paint and made more intuitive.

• Hence my starting my post with "personally". To each their own. I'd rather play a game I want to play when it is released, not a year later. I have no loyalty to any particular gaming store, Steam included (and I currently own 915 games on Steam). If nothing else, I hope the competition will make Steam improve in some areas - their client has been the same clunky thing for years and could use a new coat of paint and made more intuitive.

EPIC has a very aggressive policy. The prices of some games instead of falling down are increasing. Big rebates on Steam, a discount for a purchase for a certain amount (last January for example) and other rebate actions would not be possible with the 12% commission that EPIC takes.. I do not know the rules for generating keys Steam by producers, maybe it is also stupid what i write, but I think that if the game producers who decided on EPIC for the first year for all buyers on EPIC would give a 90-95% discount to buy copies later after a year on Steam, The fire of the whole community around this topic could be extinguished. I'm not talking about TML, but about all producers. I repeat: this is only my logic. For example, the GOG platform adds a few games for free which someone has on Steam. The Bus I would like to have on Steam. If TML decides to use the EPIC platform, I'll probably wait a year. Of course, it's everyone's choice.

• CeBeS486 Although the discount campaigns are coordinated by Valve, the publisher always decides at which price a game will be sold. Also in this time Steam gets 30%. That means in the Epic Store it is theoretically possible to give better discounts than on Steam. But as I said, that's always the decision of the publisher.

• CeBeS486 Although the discount campaigns are coordinated by Valve, the publisher always decides at which price a game will be sold. Also in this time Steam gets 30%. That means in the Epic Store it is theoretically possible to give better discounts than on Steam. But as I said, that's always the decision of the publisher.

At the beginning of the year there was a Steam offer that when you bought for 100 PLN (in poland - about 25 EUR) you get a 15% discount. It does not matter which games. I bought a game which price was not reduced NEVER by the publisher. Or I could also buy a game that was on a 30% discount for 100PLN I received an additional 15% discount. In this situation, Steam covers the costs discount? Probably not every publisher agreed to this rebate.

I've read the last article that prices Anno 1800 and The Division 2 were increased after being removed from Steam. (https://www.gry-online.pl/news…sion-2-ida-w-gore/z91c041)

I'm not an opponent of Epic, I'm not a Steam fanatic. But I think the commission of 12% EPIC is simply to attract game publishers, but it is not dictated to the benefit of players.

Despite this, I understand publishers who decide on temporary exclusivity.

• Ohh well if this go's to Epic stores only then I won't be buying it. Which is a shame as I do like Fernbus and Tourist bus simulators and I was looking forward to getting this one. But I don't want to register to Epic games just to buy this.