(EN) BETA Hotfix 1.20.25116 - available for testing

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hi everyone,

we've made the BETA of Hotfix 1.20.25116 available for public testing. This Hotfix fixes some issues with the upcoming DLC Rennsteig as well as some performance issues.

Also, we made running Fernbus Sim running on DirectX 12 available on start-up for testing too. We're curious about your feedback regarding your FPS running Fernbus Sim on DirectX 12.

Detailed information can be found in the Changelog below.

By testing this update and sending us your feedback you can make sure this update will be released smoothly and eventually with additional fixes too.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA Update. Please note, that this version can cause technical problems and/or may be unstable.

This version of the update is intended for gathering feedback on fixes and changes to be working as intended.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

---

Changelog 1.20.25116

The following have either been fixed or changed:

• DLC Rennsteig: Gameplay and Environment fixes
    • Performance update
    • DX12 available as BETA Mode
    • Environment fixes
    • DLC VDL Futura FHD2: Passenger complain about reading lights although reading lights are enabled
    • Passengers complain about A/C Temperature after resting, although it is running on 22°C
    • Ticket Check: Some invalid destinations are wrong (e.g. Stadium, Shop, etc,)

---

Changelog 1.20.25160

• Highway Construction Road Material fixed

---

Changelog 1.20.25173

• Incorrect collision of a specific type of bridge

Edited once, last by mk0 ().

• mk0

Approved the thread.
  • I am downloading updates, tests will be carried out and described, thank you for the work and introduction of DX 12 libraries, this is a big step in the future of your games TML STUDIOS :):thumbsup:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Fernbus Beta Update 1.20.25116:

- Loading times better now.

- Loading/rendering of coach textures that was downloaded from Steam Workshop still slow.

- Game still runs perfectly fine @ 30FPS no issues on DX11, (Update: gains of about 5-7FPS on DX12 Beta Test).

- No pop-up for enabling DX12 Beta Test. (Update: Required PC restart before DX12 beta test pop-up appeared).

Other Bugs from 1.20.24913:

- Fatal Errors upon game start-up still occurring, although it’s sporadic now, not every time.

Kind Regards.

• In my opinion, it looks similar to the level 43 FPS and a little more is improvement:) summer riding high settings and ultra-resolution 120.

However, two errors that should be corrected are:

1.MOD- black screen no buses photo

2.change of buses in the game menu, loading takes a long time the blurred image after 3 seconds just good.

The performance difference is not yet very good but I believe that you can get those 50 FPS fixed with my not the worst hardware that is visible in my profile.

it's worth working all the time on the performance for both games here is the improvement, thank you for this work because the direction of work is a priority for all of us, I'm happy with today's update.

it seems that with more fps performance, it is on the weaker PC and the smaller the difference on good computers -it's about differences performance.

loading a second time the game results in a better performance of 5 FPS and the appearance of images in MOD this is tested by Dynek Martin 40 Bus

in my opinion, all this is to improve and these raprots, our TML STUDIOS will certainly be included

• My fps has become less, the performance on DirectX 12 has become worse, my friend has the same thing, where 40 -45 fps used to be, with DirectX 12 - 30 or less. I am sad ...;(

• I restarted the game and Steam, it did not help me. To show clearly, I recorded two videos where you can see the difference in fps. Recorded from one place, at the same time, with the same graphics settings.

• do not worry Maximus , get the most out of DX 11 TML will continue to work on the development of performance and library dx 12

I found errors very interesting and I show one is known the other is a new error, everything states that TML will fix it and some errors are not given by anyone else, but it shows them for the benefit of all players.

1. Front and side glass BUS AI and the door window fog of blue instead, windows should be transparent. this applies to any AI bus in the game

2.Sections of road works - the asphalt is bad and there is no yellow line on the street applies to the entire Fernbus game

• Martin 40 Bus

1. I see my subscribed bus mods in the mod screen

2. There is a small wait for the full image to load maybe a couple of seconds but nothing to complain to much about.

3. Your performance is limited by your graphics card so I'd start saving up for a better one. All the Unreal game engine games I have tried all seem to demand a very high machine specification so I doubt there's much TML can do about that. Anyway its a driving game ... 40fps is perfectly adequate.

I'm very happy with the current beta ... its a big improvement

• Thank you for this BETA. :thumbsup::)

The DirectX 12 version no longer freezes the image every second near Kaiserslautern when I travel to Koln. :)

In the previous version of the game freezing the image were in several places in Germany.

• you can not agree with this because other games like SCS have more than 100 FPS on this card, for me it's not enough ,to ask TML STUDIOS they are not fully satisfied with the performance, that's why they work all the time, the GTX 1060 6 GB is not so bad even for this engine unreal engine 4

• I do not understand what is going on? My friend and I got worse with performance on DirectX 12 and everyone else got better on the forum. I suggest that you also record two videos, one with DirectX 12, the other with DirectX 11, with the fps counter turned on. In the same place, at the same time and with the same graphics settings. Understand, developers need real data, not praise. Let's make our game better together. If something is white, do not say that it is black. I hope I have not offended anyone, I want as much as you so that TML-Studios games are better.:)