Improvement of xbox one controller steering

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • 我也支持您的功能请求。

I believe that there are a lot of players using xbox one/360 controller. If TML does not improve the steering of the controller, it will lose a lot of players. Bus simulator 18 has achieved the steering control optimization of the controller. I hope TML can do it as soon as possible!

• Please write in German or English from a google translator, unfortunately we do not understand the Chinese friend's Chinese language ;)

Sorry, I accidentally wrote Chinese!The above reply is:I believe that there are a lot of players using xbox one/360 controller. If TML does not improve the steering of the controller, it will lose a lot of players. Bus simulator 18 has achieved the steering control optimization of the controller. I hope TML can do it as soon as possible!

• Vivi you can refine it like in the game Bus Simulator 18 , write about it to the support center too, I believe that TML STUDIOS will refine it because it is an important matter to manage the bus with the XBOX 360 controller

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Vivi you can refine it like in the game Bus Simulator 18 , write about it to the support center too, I believe that TML STUDIOS will refine it because it is an important matter to manage the bus with the XBOX 360 controller

Bus Simulator 18 already supports the steering optimization of xbox one/360 controller. As a mainstream game, it is inevitable to support controller perfectly. I hope TML can do it as soon as possible, because most players use controller to play!

• Bus Simulator 18 already supports the steering optimization of xbox one/360 controller. As a mainstream game, it is inevitable to support controller perfectly. I hope TML can do it as soon as possible, because most players use controller to play!

You are right and TML STUDIOS can introduce the same control because a lot of people use the controller to play XBOX 360 / XBOX ONE,

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

I would like you to write a support new ticket Vivi

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup: