VDL Futura query

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Im asking what these buses are like to drive, as the best bus is the Neoplan Skyliner.

So handling? Sounds are they good? Id rather know before wasting valuable money.

Cheers:thumbup:

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• your approach is strange. Good, in my opinion, good physics, sound and model bus:

Neoplan Skyliner

Man Lion Coach

Man Lion Coach C

VDL Bus

Setra - the speed is not the best adapted.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Sorry I wasnt in the best mood yesterday, so to say its strange, thats your opinion but cant assume...

Thanks. The Skyliner handles the better out of the coaches we already have so wanted to know if the futura feels good to drive, I cant buy something that I've tried to review on YT but the way some people play the sim is that they focus on the aesthetics of the design. Yes it looks great, but when cornering at 50kmh or 30 do you have to completely oversteer to avoid crossing lanes like current buses? Going round corners still feels very stiff.

There's a lot of things that when people review or play the sim they forget to go into depth on getting the best out it, I drive for real and OMSI is the best simulator to semi practice on.

Hence why I made this thread, if reviews were good on Youtube i'd of not made this thread.

• Excessive speed of the bus always results in crossing the belt, I also have an OMSI 2 , the VDL bus works well for someone can be a bad issue of seeing and liking, You can always return the product, if it does not fit you, I recorded VDL bus movie , you can also see it but it is best to go alone. on my profile you will find VDL bus videos.

• I've watched countless videos, so will check the retail price and see if it's good, the reviews seem positive.

Id love to have it as it'll make driving a lot more interesting and I hear the physics are a lot better. I'm careful now with how I spend my money

• The sound is very good, the real physics, in my opinion it is the best-tuned model of all, if someone has a steering wheel, this is the perfect.

LT586 always when buying in steam you have the right to return the product, not exceeding 2 hours of playing.