Preview of the next updates

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• And DTG can only manage a 30 mile route for UE4. TML can give us the whole of Germany, Austria /Switzerland and now France.
    I can't swear but For F Sake (Lol!!) TML my goodness, and TML is a smaller team than DTG.

German Excellence over British laziness (Yes It's true)

These look good, with the updated physics coming to all buses, I'm still holding back from the VDL until that's also updated :D

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• I am happy with this news new map France new bus MLI and physics all bus , minibus improvement but the priority should be pedestrians and passengers here Gil players put it in the first place I hope you know this perfectly. The map of France should have a minimum of 20 cities and 22 stations that are located in these cities, I think that will happen. Paris has 2 beautiful bus stations:)

MAN LION COACH C buses

MAN LION COACH

SETRA

NEOPLAN

VDL

MAN LION INTERCITY

NEW MINIBUS and

Jeep 3 car Tourist bus simulator

should not only change physics but also improve the sound of vehicles especially bad physics is on the SETRA bus

Please see the sound and the physics of the OMSI 2 game is fine there, I'm perfectly hoping that you will do it Gil :)

It was said about physics the first MAN is now given NEOPLAN whether both buses in this update will be changed in physics mk0

• Pedestrians and passengers must be in the entire game Fernbus, Tourist bus simulator, The bus is the basis of realism and reality of the game. Then the game looks real and it is very nicely emphasized by many players. Photos juls2008 they show exactly this realism and beauty I hope that TML STUDIOS understands this perfectly and maybe something will tell us about it because the world must have people on the streets and passengers. Otherwise it looks very badly empty it can be seen in Fernbus now. Tourist bus simulator is much better now. We all ask you to prioritize and first introduce pedestrians and passengers as well as AI trains and then to do other content. Also, the manual gearbox is very much awaited but the first pedestrians and passengers.

• I agree, we've all seen the massive France cities like Paris, Perpignan. Without pedestrian, they still look empty, lifeless. So, with the pedestrian, France would absolutely looks better. I hope pedestrian function would have higher priority after they get the physics and performance done.

This must be the whole game Fernbus not only France itself, all games must have pedestrians and passengers because if their absence has nothing to do with the reality and elegance. You can see perfectly the beauty in the pictures with OMSI 2 when the pedestrians are walking on the lanes are on the streets, this should be a priority for TML STUDIOS. In fact, when they released the game, pedestrians should be already, but it can now be done after such a long time. MBO530

• I also really want to see pedestrians in the Fernbus Simulator. There is a lot of talk on this topic in the community, everyone wants pedestrians and animated passengers. Many people wonder why they are in the game Tourist Bus Simulator, but they are not in the Fernbus Simulator, because games on one game engine are not difficult to transfer from one game to another. If you say, as they say TML-Studios, that this causes technical problems, they do not believe.

• The problems are certain and Gil is right, however, you must enter the traffic paths on the whole map and pedestrians in several cities and then add to the whole map. TML STUDIOS, if he wants to, will do the pedestrians as a priority and we count on it. It is manageable and also AI trains to incline Tourist bus simulator it shows and it's the same game engine. In my opinion, TML STUDIOS should do it in the first place because it is the basis and expectations of big players I remember already talks with the head Tom in January that pedestrians are a priority. It would be nice to be answered by someone from TML STUDIOS because of these conversations and the question as it will be because everyone wants to know when they will be pedestrians and whether they are doing work in this direction , empty railroad tracks at USEDOM spoil the game when there are AI trains in the Fernbus game

• Pedestrians will come to Fernbus. Unfortunately, we cannot further delay DLC France. Any citiy feels a bit empty without pedestrians, not just Paris.

DavidGamer401

We're focusing on the mainland of France.

We are very happy that there will be pedestrians at Fernbus, however, most think I prefer to move the map of France later and get the pedestrians Gil first. But I respect your choice that first France and then we hope will eventually be pedestrians and passengers. I am glad that you perfectly understand that pedestrians are a very important issue in simulators because it gives realism real life Gil mk0 ,regards

• Very fun with pedestrians to fernbus!

And are they gonna walk over pedestrian crossing

And agian good news :thumbup:

Edit: Just got to street cleaner rank xD

Its a risk to go with my bus! Do you take it? :fernbus::fbs-sign-224:

• This is a very good idea if you can also enter pedestrians on belts and traffic lights Scoofy :):thumbup:, additionally, on the sidewalks and on the bus, get in and out at the bus stop without people disappearing. If you manage to do it and add AI trains to places like USEDOM it will be a great thing for all players as well as for the TML STUDIOS team :), So you should wait patiently after publishing the map of France for the appearance of pedestrians but very interesting topics are on the forum that help everyone and teach it valuable. When I think about the pedestrians, I see it in my head, I am already happy :lol:

• I'm wondering whether Calais will be included in the France DLC :)

It's quite crucial when it comes to the connection with the UK via the Eurotunnel (future DLC opportunity)

Dunkirk would also be a nice opportunity for a realistic ferry connection although it's quite close to Calais :/

Anyways, excuse me for jumping ahead of time; I guess BeNeLux will come first after France :lol:

• In the meantime, we have also updated the driving physics of the ComfortClasses.

UpdatePreview_Insta_NewPhysicsComfortClass.jpg

Thanks to the feedback from our closed-beta testers, we're making a few changes to all of the updated driving physics of the buses, but by and large, the new driving physics and improved performance are already convincing. So we look forward to the feedback from the entire community as soon as we release the next update to the public beta test.