New Dev Diary in production

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • We're currently recording a new Dev Diary which will be released along the coming weeks.

So, stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel TML Studios TV and hit that notification bell if you want to know exactly when the next dev diary hits the channel.

In the meantime, you can write your guesses below what the Dev Diary is going to be about.

• Great news! I think they will tell us the release date of DLC France, as well as tell about the minibus and MAN Lion’s Intercity. There will probably also be information about The BUS.:thumbup::):thumbsup:

• We invite you to the fair many interesting symualtor games, it's a pity that TML STUDIOS is missing there, but it will compensate us with dav diary.:)

The truck simulators and OMSI 2 are going to be very interesting there, they will have many good maps and I am waiting for that too^^

As you can see, we deal with every species of simulator,fire brigade , truck driver , bridge construction, OMSI 2 buses, aviation, vehicle repair, police simulator.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• I think TML is currently busy with their work. Joining E3 with The Bus which had been present is meaningless. Hence, taking these time staying in office will do more jobs.