Update 1.21 - BETA now available for public testing!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• FBS_Update21_BETA_Available_Insta.jpg

For Update 21 we have optimized a lot to get a better performance. We hope that your PC systems will also benefit from this new update. In addition, we redesigned the physics of driving and vehicle sound systems to enhance the feeling of driving a large vehicle and make it more believable. Both of these changes, optimization and physics of driving, have been implemented based on your requests. Thus, we are looking forward to your feedback.

Please note that you can adjust the tilt of the vehicles in the options menu, see screenshot.

Update21_VehicleTilt.jpg

Nevertheless, we advise you to be careful at first to get used to the new behavior of vehicle physics. Professional bus drivers in real life make it seemingly easy to drive buses, but the control of these large vehicles also requires a lot of skill, sensitivity and anticipatory driving around curves, serpentines and bottlenecks without any problems in our simulator too.

Unfortunately we had to deactivate the DirectX 12 mode, because DX12 is causing crashes with the current version of Unreal Engine 4.22. As far as we know, Epic Games is working to implement DirectX 12 enhancements to Unreal Engine 4.23 for DirectX 11. Also, update 21 will not remain the only Fernbus Simulator update, which will improve the optimization.

Detailed information can be found in the Changelog below.

By testing this update and sending us your feedback you can make sure this update will be released smoothly and eventually with additional fixes too.

ATTENTION: This is a BETA Update. Please note that this version can cause technical problems and/or may cause instability of your computer system.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

---

Changelog - 1.21.26876

- Optimized performance

- MAN Lion's Coach: Revised driving physics and sound system

- MAN Lion's Coach C: Revised driving physics and sound system

- Fixed a bug in the calculation of air resistance

- Backward rolling in neutral (N) fixed

- Force calculation of the wheels on edges like curbs fixed

- Shifting the gear transmission has been updated

- DirextX 12 (beta) had to be disabled

- Added option to disable TrackIR or other Headtracking devices (only visible if a Headtracking device is connected)

Update21_TrackIR_Deactivate.jpg

- The driving physics of trucks now has less horsepower

- Vegetation imposter materials updated for an improved visual look and better performance

- Leaves on asphalt of the highway gas stations removed

- Corrected buggy collision on bridge near Mannheim

- Fixed MAN Lion's Coach C not appearing as parking bus

- The radio in MAN Lion's Coaches now fades out correctly the further you get away from the vehicle.

- New advanced audio options for volume levels of engine, turn signals, retarders, announcements, etc. added

Update21_NewAudioOptions.jpg

- Maximum volume of turn signals increased

- Updated road materials and textures to physically-based rendering (PBR)

- Some building materials and textures updated (see eg Frankfurt Airport) to physically-based rendering (PBR)

- Trees on street in Kassel fixed

- In certain circumstances, passengers complained about a supposedly inactive WIFI

- The distance calculation in the tachograph has been corrected

- Added option to disable the visibility of the steering wheel

- and other minor fixes

DLC Neoplan Skyliner

- Revised driving physics and sound system

DLC ComfortClass HD

- Dashboard display corrected

DLC VDL Futura FHD2

- Bodywork can now get dirty in the DLC Football Team Bus

- Gearshift can now be controlled via hotkeys

- Passengers on certain seats can now be counted correctly after a rest

- Corrected warning sounds with the luggage hatches open

- Corrected collision of the player with the vehicle's doors

- Animation of the driver's window corrected

- Timing of the sounds of both two doors when closing corrected

DLC Austria // Switzerland

- Corrected buggy collision in a tunnel tube near Vienna

DLC Usedom

- Navi now leads correctly to Sellin

DLC Football Team Bus

- Team bus no longer catapults itself in Leipzig and Hanover

- Team bus no longer appears, under certain circumstances, on other coaches

- Bodywork of the DLC VDL Futura FHD2 can now get dirty

---

Changelog 1.21.27082

• Game crashes near Frankfurt Aiport
    • Busses are pumping/jumping/bouncy
    • MAN Lion's Coach suspenion unbalanced
    • MAN Lion's Coach C suspenion unbalanced
    • Parking busses/coaches are loosing their repaints without DLC Football Team Bus installed
    • Improved driving physics of MAN Lion's Coach and Lion's Coach C thanks to community feedback
    • Lane markings on highways are extremely streched
    • A/C supposedly too cold when driving out of a bus stop
    • AI cars disappear on a junction in Leverkusen
    • Mouse Control (Middle Mouse Button) usability updated and some minor bugs fixed
    • Announcements played is counted twice in the results of the route
    • Cheater removed from Highscore
    • Street lanterns and AI car lights turn their lights on too late in the night, and vice versa
    • Achievement "Metropolitan" doesn't work
    • The blue garbage can has a life of its own – physics gone crazy
    • World Map Tooltips added
    • Very rare traffic manager bug causing the performance to drop significantly and permanently for the duration of the current session
    • Light flares of certain light sources seen through the vehicle's windshield are not being displayed correctly
    • The sound volume of the intro videos too loud
    • Misc. level art and vegetation fixes

DLC ComfortClass HD

• ComfortClass S 519 HD suspenion unbalanced
    • Stop Brake On/Off do not work properly

DLC Football Team Bus

• Parking busses/coaches no longer appear as Team Busses in other locations that around football/soccer stadiums
    • Invalid icons visible on world map and navigation in the "Vanilla" Fernbus Simulator mode "Freeplay"
    • Invalid starting locations in the "Vanilla" Fernbus Simulator mode "Freeplay"

DLC Austria / Switzerland

• Leaves and wetness in Zurich tunnel
    • Disappearing AI cars on bridge outwards of Zurich
    • Rain in tunnel west of Zurich
    • Pillar clipping through bridge near Innsbruck
    • Texture of rockfall protection not loading

DLC Multimedia Package

• Oil slick texture not loading correctly

DLC Rennsteig

• Some level art fixes

---

Changelog 1.21.27147

- In Freeplay Mode on Realistic Controls and Customized Controls you can now start from the depot

- In Freeplay Mode on Realistic Controls the starting position in Berlin is not at the ZOB, but at the Main Station marker from DLC Football Team Bus

- Some bus stop markers from DLC Football Team Bus are visible in Fernbus Sim without the DLC installed

- Preparations for DLC MAN Lion's Intercity

• mk0

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • mk0

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Update 1.21 - BETA“ zu „Update 1.21 - BETA now available for public testing!“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry - Hyped much for this, downloading now, let's see this update in it's full glory :D hope fixes with custom repaints reset to default after a save and restart of the save game have been fixed.

Update 1.21.26876 - Bugs

- Game Crash upon startup:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

- Improvements

- FPS has improved.

- Trees in the road in Kassel fixed.

- Bridge Fault on bridge near Mannheim fixed.

Kind Regards.

• Ryan [TML-Online Team]

On certain PC's the game will crash on the first start-up of Udate 21. It should start-up without any crashes after that crash.

It has something to do with the garbage collercter cool as you can see in the message box, but it is too rare to reproduce it 100%. On some PC's update 21 starts-up just fine without any crash of the GC pool.

I'm glad youi found the first issues fixed and the performance improved:thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Beta Update 1.21.26876

- Improvements:-

- FPS has improved.

- Issue where custom coach textures would reset to default textures after saving and then reloading the save game fixed.

- Need further optimisation:-

- Coach textures still take a little longer than normal to render whilst in vehicle selection diorama.

- Bugs:-

- Issue exists where selecting a live radio station will cause the game to crash.

- Road Markings missing on sections of highway 44 between Kassel and Dortmund.

- Verdict:-

- Highly recommend to update to the beta software if your having issues with 1.20.25173, buttery smooth, pushing 45-50 FPS on Motorways (GTX 1060), & 30-35 FPS in cities, new textures very nice, THIS IS the real deal! :D

Kind Regards.

• Fernbus coach simulator 1.21.26876 BETA

I am very pleased with this update because it introduced a lot of good change and corrected errors are also some minor problems about them at the end of the :)

1.The texture of asphalt looks very nice, generally cities, colors in the game vegetation as well as models of buses and AI look real great . Focus and lighting and colors great, good sound in the game these adjustments and generally work well. the good sound of the game environment, AI vehicles and buses is very good.

2.I carried out a test of each bus and every weather also at night :)

Problems are not working dynamic weather its setting the weather the same all the time:

When driving at night in a city near lanterns but also outside the city, performance can sometimes drop by up to 10 FPS, also with long lights on in the bus:

The physics of buses is now very real , sound bus fantastic. Only be improved by the SETRA bus speed and its dynamics when starting off.

It is necessary to improve the MAN bus window front and left you can see black spots spots showed pictures

MAN LION COACH

MAN LION COACH C

20190729201247_1.jpg20190729201317_1.jpg20190729201336_1.jpg

Performance in the game I have at a very good level for the most part 60 FPS - of course, it is sometimes around 55, however, the majority is fixed 60, it is TML STUDIOS mk0 great improvement and I think that not only for me but also other players. Gratulations and I will be playing for a very long time today and every day I love buses it was worth waiting 3 years and I am looking forward to this great effect today:fernbus::lol:<3

If you only take into account the minor defects that I described and showed as a permanent release will be fantastic, this is what BETA is to give the report in order to improve the game to the official release.

I am very happy thank you:)

• MBO530 I agree, it makes it more realistic :)

This is a very good update. After doing some testing, here are my results:

• The physics are now more realistic thus making it much more pleasant to drive :)
    • The "jumping" bus bug had been fixed! (yay)
    • The framerate has improved :thumbup: - the game is now smoother! It's great because it's fundemental for a pleasant driving experience.
      However, there are still some stutters when driving on the autobahn at high speeds, especially with traffic nearby. The framerate is also lower in Switzerland & Austria regions (e.g. Zürich) than in base Germany as it had also been in previous updates (more demanding assets maybe :/ ).

[Attachment] Are the "shadows"/"reflections" on the bus supposed to be like that? It looks like there are some weird lines on the side of the coach which I've also seen in previous updates.

• The suspension level issues of the S 519 HD and both MAN Lion's Coaches have been noted.

We're are very happy that most of the people of the community are reporting improved performance already and that people like the new physics of driving. Both topics have still some space left for further improvment but we're very satisfied that we achieved our main goals for update 21.

Martin 40 Bus

The spots on the windshield are a "feature" and not a bug.

Ryan [TML-Online Team]

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to reproduce the radio station switch crash/freeze. Could you link us a video about this or do you get a crash report/message box?

Dynek

We had some laughs about the flying busses, but yeah, we had to fix it.

• I'm very happy with this update, I tried the steam launch dx12 command of course it only worked for a few minutes but I got a constant of 60fps, I hope it will return dx12 in the next update if not sooner

• Hey mk0

Performance and physics results satisfy all of us:)

However, I am glad that you said that the performance range can be improved and physics is mainly for the Setra bus he is a bit too slow at startup and he brakes quickly, he lacks some power.

1.I found some errors that will show yellow leaves, they are often at intersections in the game at curbs and, for example, in tunnels, there are also leaves at stops it's great if you removed these leaves from the road - if it were to be repaired it would have been nice

2.At all places on the map road works have a bad asphalt texture white spots, both street stripes.

3.City Schwerin - AI parked vehicles float in the air:lol:

S 519 HD bus - you already know the problem with suspension and bus MAN Lion's Coaches

I hope that my reports will be corrected in the game and other colleagues, but you should be satisfied with the work to enjoy the bus ride you and players . It was worth working for such important issues and waiting so long. You greatly improve your games and improve your skills, TML is already a completely different company as 3 years ago today your level is much better than large companies. There are no better buses on the market that shows that your small group has amazing creative abilities capabilities that really deserve the recognition not only of mine but also the entire environment of drivers and bus players.

an example of these leaves on the road:

20190730102137_1.jpg20190730102701_1.jpg

Asphalt with white spots of road works:

20190730103547_1.jpg

City Schwerin - flying AI cars on the sidewalk

20190730103116_1.jpg20190730103128_1.jpg

• Hi My opinion:

Quite satisfied with this update.
    Bus physics is much more real now.
    As a serious terror, it happened twice on the Nürnberg - Frankfurt Airport route.
    Upon arrival at the airport the game crash. I've tried twice and it always happens at the same point, about 15 meters from the arrival stop.
    Please solve this error.

• 20190730140110_1.jpg

update 1.21 beta is bug.

The suspension seems to have made realistic improvements. However, the feeling of stopping and turning the vehicle should be further improved. We also need to have more stops on the route and pick up and pick up passengers. One assistant on the bus would be nice. The bus driver should be serviced. Maybe I want to drink coffee while driving. It would be exciting to clean up my car and add new accessories and make improvements on the car. In addition, the vehicle does not experience the feeling of strain on steep slopes. It should be developed in the same way in bends. More corrupt roads will enhance your gaming pleasure. In addition, the radio is freezing while changing channels. I want to create my own radio station. Overall it was a nice update.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Beta Update 1.21.26876

- Improvements:-

- FPS has improved.

- Issue where game would crash upon start-up fixed.

- Need further optimisation:-

- Coach textures still take a little longer than normal to render whilst in vehicle selection diorama.

- Mod images take a little longer than normal to load.

- Leaderboard standings take a little longer than normal to load.

- Bugs:-

- Road Markings missing on sections of highway 44 between Kassel and Dortmund.

- Issue exists where custom coach textures would reset to default textures after saving and then reloading the save game.

- Comfort class S519HD Suspension mismatched.

- MAN Lion Class C Suspension mismatched.

- Verdict:-

- Highly recommend to update to the beta software if your having issues with 1.20.25173, buttery smooth, pushing 45-50 FPS on Motorways (GTX 1060), & 30-35 FPS in cities, new textures very nice, THIS IS the real deal! :D

Kind Regards.