Update 21 - RELEASE

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• 20190825194018_1.jpg20190825194029_1.jpg

20190825194130_1.jpg20190825194135_1.jpg

20190825200032_1.jpg20190825200041_1.jpg

20190825202707_1.jpg20190825202716_1.jpg

20190825203403_1.jpg20190825203407_1.jpg

errors I found today...

Fog does not appear in the mirrors in foggy weather.

The foggy weather view needs to be improved. I keep seeing circles in front of me.

The game crashes with certain intervals. Martin 40 Bus

mk0  Mathias

• I hope that these faults that we describe here will be fixed The most important error is of course the game window fatal error can not play any further.

MAN bus error turns black after a while, and your errors shown here are different, we all have the same errors. mk0 goes back to work in 02 September , but others from tomorrow I think will work on errors Fernbus and Tourist bus simulator Kadimbey

• I have to say something important here for TML STUDIOS .

Fatal Error - I reported to the technical department a week ago , I delivered the files he ordered @Erric , error second bus MAN turns black, bus Neoplan stops when the camera cocpit in the falls to the ground, the forum also showed movies. The lamps street in the tourist bus simulator game are on during the day. Could Eriic answer the problems I have described as the basis for a good game and players.

I think and it's my good advice for TML STUDIOS when they already have a new manager- I will please write down the errors reported by people and show it to a friend because if someone reports something 10 times and no reaction then it is trash to speak politely. Also, appreciate the work of people like me who show you mistakes and ideas to fix them, not just to write here. Because then it loses sense to all people.

Quarney - make such a list of errors from the forum and steam and show your colleague working in the studio let them write it for repair, otherwise there will be errors in the game all the time it really is the perfect solution for everyone.

Please, inform the forum about what bugs are being repaired for all of us and find out from Eriic what's my support notification and tell me here. Thank you, I hope these tips are welcome by TML STUDIOS :):thumbup::fernbus:

• Hey Martin 40 Bus ,

we here at TML very much appreciate the reporting on any errors and mistakes within the games. Please note, we are a small company, we develop everyday and we are working on the BusSims constantly. I will pass on your hints and our developers will take care of it as soon as possible.

• Watched the game since the release but did not dare to buy because of bad reviews and a large number of bugs. Recently decided to see how the game is and was surprised, the game was finalized, improved graphics, optimization tightened. Decided to buy.

Bought it yesterday and I'm terrified, I have over 2 hours of playing the game crashed 4 times with a fatal error. And it seems no one wants to deal with the problem. Offensively..

:(

• Hello Yascher

So the game has improved a lot in many stages as and graphics, a lot of people have this problem I also reported it in my opinion Fernbus should not be released fairly as a permanent version today because it can't be played normally there is a mistake and its solutions are still missing. Please see we have a game new people buy and you can't go often 1 route, I would ask you to leave any work and to only deal with this problem and solve it because it is the most important for everyone today TML STUDIOS.

Fatal Error - this has been a bug once and it has been fixed today is the same situation that breaks the game completely and it is annoying

Yascher report an error here too - https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/ new ticket.

• Hello Yascher

So the game has improved a lot in many stages as and graphics, a lot of people have this problem I also reported it in my opinion Fernbus should not be released fairly as a permanent version today because it can't be played normally there is a mistake and its solutions are still missing. Please see we have a game new people buy and you can't go often 1 route, I would ask you to leave any work and to only deal with this problem and solve it because it is the most important for everyone today TML STUDIOS.

Fatal Error - this has been a bug once and it has been fixed today is the same situation that breaks the game completely and it is annoying

Yascher report an error here too - https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/ new ticket.

Announced yesterday, waiting for a response from support.

• The problem concerns the game and on many computers there is the same problem, I have been waiting for 14 days and I have no answer, because of such a serious problem, they should publicly write what is happening in this matter, the creators and not leave such a suspended topic. Please, maybe something to write us a man who is very good at creating a game mk0 what happens there and when this error is fixed FATAL ERROR. This is a priority issue because the game has been damaged and you cannot play it normally or you are working on this problem :/ ?

Quarney you have been hired as a person who will inform us about important matters such a very important thing for players is the failure of the Fernbnbus Fatel Error game , you can tell us what is happening in this matter exactly and when it will be repaired and I would ask you to ask you in another topic about 2 competitions if you would also answer there. Thank you

• Martin 40 Bus our team is working on those bugs and errors constantly. As you know, there are several updates and DLCs in our pipeline and we are a small team of 13 people. We have the support center and our developers will get to the problems, when they get there. Please realize, it is not for you to decide or to demand, when we will do anything

• Hi Yascher,

please try this:

try to reproduce the crash and find the crash dump file in the following directory:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Fernbus\Saved\Crashes\

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\TouristBusSimulator\Saved\Crashes\

When you found it send this crash dump file to our colleagues in the support centre at https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Our support centre does not require any registration and you can send your ticket right away.

• Technical support seems unable to solve this problem. They say that all errors are due to repaints. But I have nothing third-party there. Then they say that maybe there are errors in the game files, try reinstalling. Tried. 5 minutes played and again crash, awesome ! For 3 days, for 5 hours game I flew 9 times. I can't play properly. And I got the Platinum Edition. What for?? Thought well once to take that with DLC and as a result I even can't play it.
    My avatar at the moment symbolizes my successful purchase.

• This must be solved because this problem is reported by people in the steam and here for support including it is also in the TML repair database .

It can't be that the game is interrupted by many people because all the studio and players will lose, I would like to contact the publisher, maybe the TML STUDIOS game engine because something is wrong and I understand everyone that they are upset because they paid for the game and they cannot play.

For now, keep the platinum edition and wait, maybe something can be invented and developed in tml studios to fix it and if it is not repaired, just honestly give the game back - the amount for purchasing the game should be fully returned to you, this requires fairness.

I also have a FATAL ERROR error reported and sometimes also interrupts my game, it game error, not a hardware error.

I hope that for the sake of this game and all people this error will fix TML STUDIOS we all wait , also wait and write to the support center everything Yascher .

I have such a request on behalf of myself and my collegue and other players you TML STUDIOS , please try to fix , because it is really a sad thing for people ,

treat this post as not malicious or ill-intentioned but as information from us players what is happening with Fernbus.

You know perfectly well that truth is the most important thing and that I value your works and productions very much and I am honestly saying that I do not write it to deliberately to do quarrels.

Thank you