VDL FUTURA FHD2

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • today I had the chance to get and examine the VDL dlc...:fernbus:

Firstly the signal, parking brake, door opening and closing sounds are tremendous.especially the signal sound can also improve on other buses.

I can't say I liked the sound of the retarder because it looks like the Comfort Class HD bus.I don't know if the sound was originally like that.

The reflection quality of the windshield is low compared to other buses. I feel like there's no glass in front of me.

Why do the headlights look different on these two roads? the headlights felt inadequate compared to other buses.

when we press the brake, the top warning lights do not come on.

I did not understand why the shadow formed in the marked region is causing.

Incidentally, it doesn't feel good to see the flowers inside when we pull the bus to the side of the road.

why there is no connection. It's as if the mirror is in the air.

road and flower

video-------Behind the bus occurs something of a mixture of reflection and shadow.

video-------Look carefully at the fenders of the bus.

regrettably, VDL bus physics, especially suspensions are more ineffective than other buses...X/X/X/

My goal is to help only, I trust TML studios. Over time all problems will be fixed

mk0

• I opened a new topic because the photo limit is full...

Inside the VDL bus looks much darker. Almost no steering. The buttons on the steering wheel have no lights.

fog lights in the form of a button to offer the option has been nice. the two-stage cockpit light is beautiful. it is a nice detail that the headlights of the bus continue to light when we switch off the ignition.:thumbsup::thumbsup:<3

the sound of the engine does not satisfy as in other buses. Generally serious work is needed on engine sounds.

If the accelerator pedal is not depressed, the engine noise also disappears on the VDL bus. In addition to this problem, when the cruise control is switched on, the engine noise disappears except on steep inclines. The cruise control problem does not exist on other buses.

There is a very small number of parking spaces. The maneuvering area is too narrow to park.

Police officers at police checkpoint become a nice detail. The warning lights of the police vehicle should also be on. I think checkpoints should be increased.

mk0  

• The bus has a device on the front of the bus, everything is correct, there is no shadow.

The door sound is correct and the reverse and air sound must be audible.

The lights can be strengthened the front and a little brighter cockpit, with the rest of the errors I gave you agree Kadimbey

In my opinion, the sound of VDL is the best because the bus has a license and has good physics, however, the sound in each bus should be improved, and the physics of the SETRA bus should be improved, and what I reported to Neoplan is the camera falling to the ground inside.

The cockpit should be brighter VDL, a lot of players talk about improving the sound of each bus if this is done by TML STUDIOS we will see it would be nice.

The engines of all buses have a mistake, if the gas is released, the engine is not heard, many have already emphasized the players.

It's a good idea to give police lights

you are right about cruise control and parking spaces

• thank you my friend, Martin 40 Bus

I do not have a complaint about the door sound is very nice. I thought the neoplan bus thing was a new feature. I know the device, but the formation of a shadow at night came strange. Did you watch the videos ? engine sound is very important. I hope it dissolves soon. When the cruise control is also switched on in the VDL bus, the engine noise is lost. Martin 40 Bus

I do my best to identify problems. The rest is TML studios. mk0  

• There are, however, you have to wait patiently now you have to fix the passengers first mistake to get on the bus TOruist bus simulator BETA 1.4

We all have to be patient. TML STUDIOS is a 10 people who will not do everything in one day. Works are planned and implemented. Ideas and mistakes should be discussed as much as possible Kadimbey

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• There are, however, you have to wait patiently now you have to fix the passengers first mistake to get on the bus TOruist bus simulator BETA 1.4

We all have to be patient. TML STUDIOS is a 10 people who will not do everything in one day. Works are planned and implemented. Ideas and mistakes should be discussed as much as possible Kadimbey

I can see they're busy right now. Without enough resources, developing games is an even more challenging process.

• They are busy but they talk and work here all the time. The resources are sufficient for creating games unless you see it enough to see their games and the other bus, these are the best often smaller companies make interesting games like these big companies.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup: