My humble wish to TML

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I write this seriously, as a true fan of Fernbus simulator and TML studios work.

It's ok if you never can fulfill my wish... but I truly hope this from the bottom of my gamers heart and ask this humbly and honoring your work.

Dear TML, could it be possible to add such a game mode on the Tourist Bus Simulator that would change it to a bus driver simulator like Fernbus is?

The goal number one: remove all the business managing and other non-driver stuff.

Gamer could plan what route to drive, then just drive it, serve passengers the best way he can, then park on the final stop and the session would be over.

Now I DO NOT mean a "free ride", but a proper route, showing on the navigator, having city stops for passengers, rest stops, etc, just like Fernbus has.

There it is, my wish.

I <3 Fernbus & Tourist bus simulators:)

• That's an idea we've heard a couple of times already. People also just want to drive, without all the hassle of managing a company. Basically, just be an employee so to say. We'll dusicuss this idea with the team for a future iteration of Tourist Bus Sim, because we cannot implement such a feature in the current Tourist Bus Sim I'm afraid.

• That's an idea we've heard a couple of times already. People also just want to drive, without all the hassle of managing a company. Basically, just be an employee so to say. We'll dusicuss this idea with the team for a future iteration of Tourist Bus Sim, because we cannot implement such a feature in the current Tourist Bus Sim I'm afraid.

mk0 Ok, thanks for your clarifying answer, good to know the situation.

I <3 Fernbus & Tourist bus simulators:)