Your chance to win DLC France on FlashBass.FM

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • These are my songs matched to the climate of the country of France that sound beautiful and could be included in the game as a sound it would be cool or on the radio, traveling through France these songs are beautiful:) , it's my idea to include in the game or radio decides TML STUDIOS, I wanted to advertise a map of France with these songs atmosphere. 903stcp yours are good not just for the map of France but they are also nice.

There is a special atmosphere in general games and production I am 3 years today when the number of games and users increases here and help the game with ideas, painting errors and beautiful themes ,

there is a great involvement of the forum community and members of TML STUDIOS although they would like them to respond more frequently to interesting topics, there is joy from what they do, which is why I allowed myself to have an atmosphere of humor and a nice melody

I directed these tunes to everyone because they are beautiful in France :)

TML STUDIOS : AHTUNG ,

I had conversations with communities from various countries , will you also make a contest for us 5 games to win ? the rules are fair and fair for everyone with the same chance of winning the game. They will apply to players but not from Germany, there a radio competition and for us described here.

Driving the route you marked on a 1000 km stretch of several cities, the map of germany wins the one who accumulates the most points, five people with the best results. The competition would last 5 days. allow me as a person who is quite active on the forum to represent all who ask me, please speak to TML STUDIOS .

You agree guys TML STUDIOS, we are asking you very much , I am asking the community for voice in this matter.

There is a great atmosphere, good fun for everyone with the new map of France and these melodies, we have a great time mk0 :):fernbus:

• I think for example a determinate road in Germany equal for everybody and the five people who have the best scores win the keys for the dlc

• The route should be normal on the map of Germany 1000 km several cities as a single ride for each player. The route layout, if TML STUDIOS agrees to such a competition, they will give it. For now, no answer at all would be nice to say if they will consider many colleagues waiting for a reaction I assure.

All participants will provide their email and name in the game with a photo of the points along such a route, it's easy to do it all and honestly.

Here in public, and the results would also be given here to the winners . here, it is definitely a great solution that ensures the participation of every person from every country plus players from Germany as a radio competition. winning it must be very precise driving without errors on such a long route so the task is very interesting and authored my by me but has great support from forum colleagues. 903stcp :):fernbus:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• The development is at the final stage so I think and testing the release will announce the creators here quite quickly now the case concerns the competition German radio and competition number 2 which we propose. It all depends on TML STUDIOS but we are definitely waiting for news in the first place whether the route Germany 1000 km drive competition will be. whether this contest wants to give us TML STUDIOS we are counting on it, the truth today is that only the German radio competition very many people here on the forum is excluded from participation therefore the proposal is very wise on our part and honest

. the exclusion of the German radio from the competition is me and. Daniel F Dynek juls2008 Kadimbey 903stcp DavidGamer401 colleagues from Russia, Japan, Chine, you can write more people here, but there are a lot of us.

• The development is at the final stage so I think and testing the release will announce the creators here quite quickly now the case concerns the competition German radio and competition number 2 which we propose. It all depends on TML STUDIOS but we are definitely waiting for news in the first place whether the route Germany 1000 km drive competition will be. whether this contest wants to give us TML STUDIOS we are counting on it, the truth today is that only the German radio competition very many people here on the forum is excluded from participation therefore the proposal is very wise on our part and honest .

I think they put the contest at the same time of the release of the dlc

• Martin 40 Bus This is all good, but there may be scammers who will earn points in the Cheat Engine program and no one will be able to check. I offer a simple way, we always win prizes. TML-Studios makes a Facebook post, those who want to participate in the draw put a Like on this post and share it on their page. TML-Studios can only randomly choose winners, for this there are even programs that themselves choose a randomly winner.

• Fraudsters on the forum are always discovered I assure you, I have eliminated a lot of cheaters lately together Alex_S . together we established fraudsters . The map will be forwarded for sure to the winner known from the forum here, Winning maps digest honest people, I assure you and be calm Maximus

It has to be a joy to ride and good fun so it must be a route around Germany, the player shows his excellent driving skills and then 5 people with the highest number of points win the prize. it is a great motivation to play, but the joy and expectation that I have or if I win it all is well solved. I know that most want just such a competition :):fernbus:

• Martin 40 Bus This is all good, but there may be scammers who will earn points in the Cheat Engine program and no one will be able to check.

I also think that it will be difficult to verify the authenticity of the participants' results.

I suggest speaking English in this radio competition, this will increase the number of people participating in the competition.

It's easier to do than this 2nd competition.

• nothing difficult will all here know their IP addresses perfectly additionally names after all you can send a picture of your steam game also there are emails, scammers will not appear here and if you even discover them immediately. It's all a simple matter , participants of the forum competition know each other very well here and there is no way anyone would cheat because for such an attempt he would have a very bad opinion right away and maybe even would have been removed from the forum forever.

• Martin 40 Bus This is all good, but there may be scammers who will earn points in the Cheat Engine program and no one will be able to check. I offer a simple way, we always win prizes. TML-Studios makes a Facebook post, those who want to participate in the draw put a Like on this post and share it on their page. TML-Studios can only randomly choose winners, for this there are even programs that themselves choose a randomly winner.

Great idea

• It may be that there will be no joy, however, I proposed much more interesting, however, and to demonstrate driving skills. I am behind every idea of winning for everyone, as long as there is such a possibility to win games for all of us can be and described by you. let TML STUDIOS decide on the form of the competition and willingness because we still have no answer :):fernbus: , Tell us if such decisions are made for us mk0 :)