Map Modding

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello,

Does anyone know anything else about the map modding tools for Fernbus? Are they still seriously broken? I most certainly and am sure many other are looking forward to extending and modifying the map.

Anything anyone knows would be cool to know.

:fernbus::fbs-sign-330::fbs-sign-361::fbs-sign-376::fbs-sign-378::fbs-sign-224::fbs-stop-sign::fbs-sign-267::fbs-sign-250::fbs-sign-205::fbs-sign-123:

• Hello ben.m ,

Mod tools are not ready yet, but do not worry about this, soon a huge add-on for the Fernbus card will be released, I mean DLS France. In the end, I think the tools for mods will be available after the release of the game The BUS.

• In fact, the modding announcement has been officially confirmed in The Bus, it is uncertain whether this will also apply to Fernbus Simulator. However, these will be other games.

• In fact, the modding announcement has been officially confirmed in The Bus, it is uncertain whether this will also apply to Fernbus Simulator.

At last year's gamescom in Cologne UndergroundBerlin announced that the modding tools will be available for The Bus and Fernbus Simulator, probably not for Tourist Bus Simulator. Since both games are based on the same gamebase, they can similarly profit from new features, like the modding tools. But we have to keep in mind that implementing features in all games of the same base can be complex and take a lot of time. For example the passengers getting on and off the bus in TBS are still not part of FBS, TBS was released in December 2018. What I want to explain is that it may take several more months after the release of The Bus until we'll be able to create new maps etc in Fernbus Simulator.

• Pedestrians and passengers in Fernbus are in the process of work, I think it will be in a sure this year will be in Fernbus :fernbus::):thumbup: TheBeaver

The tools will be released with the bus game for all three games however, it would be best for someone from TML STUDIOS to confirm this information.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup: