DLC MAN Lion's Intercity - Officially Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hi I report this bug in your support in November , for me it's not normal because

when you light on the passenger light, it's light on high level but when you close the door and start to drive, the lighting goes off completely instead off "low light level"

For re-light on at this low level you must push the open door shortcut keyboard button when driving... (below first picture low level lighting)

Clearly there is a bug.

Furthermore the light point isn't well uniform, there is black hole inside the bus, the ramp isn't well illuminated

in the reality the lighting is in low level when driving but not light off completely,

and below is the link of the deutsch manual , see in page 176/177 where it explain that the lighting is decrease at 10km/h but not goes off...

http://www.buchner.co.at/downl…s_Intercity_R60_17_09.pdf

I report some other problem for this bus, you see in this pictures below

There is a ghost light always on to the right dashboard

Then for the driver cabin lighting, you see the beam lighting on the dashboard and ground but missing the point light in the ceiling... (this is the same on the VDL coach)

30131-20201121175047-1-jpg

30129-20201121171835-1-jpg

30130-20201121175305-1-jpg

In this video at 4.10, you see clearly that the two spot in front is the driver ligthing not light on in the same time of the passenger light

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.