Update 5 BETA for Tourist Bus Simulator is now available!
Play performance and lighting systems have been optimized, the repaint function has been restored and the reading light problem in the MAN Lion's Intercity has been resolved.
You can find the complete changelog down below:
ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
How to install the beta version of the update?
- In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
- In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
- In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
- In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
- Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
- After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
- In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update
- Optimized performance
- Updated lighting system
- Fixed the vehicles not showing up in the repaint feature
- Landscape materials and texture updated
- Sound priority of Engine and Retarder sounds fixed
- Interaction Markers were not visible through SUV windows
- Final preparations for free vehicle DLC
DLC MAN Lion's Intercity
- Passengers complain about non-active reading lights although the vehicle has none
- Windshield refraction bug fixed
- Some minor level art updates in the world, cities and roads
- Main menu and loading screen images updated
- Optimized performance
- Shadows updated
• Some crashes on game start and during game sessions fixed
• Refraction artefact on MAN Lion's Coach windshield fixed
- Some crashes on game start and during game sessions fixed
- Refraction artefact on MAN Lion's Coach windshield fixed
- Update graphics of dirt roads
- Added a dirt road to additionally connect Esquinzo to the highway
To get the full experience of our implemented distance fields, please set your game shadow quality to "high" or more:
- Fixed a crash with savegames from previous versions
- Fixed a bug in the navigation's route display
- Vehicle no longer receives damaged at Costa Calma coach-wash
- Final preparations for free DLC BB40