Update 5 BETA - now available

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• Update 5 BETA for Tourist Bus Simulator is now available!

Play performance and lighting systems have been optimized, the repaint function has been restored and the reading light problem in the MAN Lion's Intercity has been resolved.

You can find the complete changelog down below:

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

---

Changelog 1.5.28387

• Optimized performance
    • Updated lighting system
    • Fixed the vehicles not showing up in the repaint feature
    • Landscape materials and texture updated
    • Sound priority of Engine and Retarder sounds fixed
    • Interaction Markers were not visible through SUV windows
    • Final preparations for free vehicle DLC

DLC MAN Lion's Intercity

• Passengers complain about non-active reading lights although the vehicle has none

---

---

Changelog 1.5.28559

• Windshield refraction bug fixed
    • Some minor level art updates in the world, cities and roads
    • Main menu and loading screen images updated

---

---

Changelog 1.5.28716

• Optimized performance
    • Shadows updated

---

---

Changelog 1.5.28792

• Some crashes on game start and during game sessions fixed

• Refraction artefact on MAN Lion's Coach windshield fixed

---

---

Changelog 1.5.29097

• Some crashes on game start and during game sessions fixed
    • Refraction artefact on MAN Lion's Coach windshield fixed
    • Update graphics of dirt roads
    • Added a dirt road to additionally connect Esquinzo to the highway

To get the full experience of our implemented distance fields, please set your game shadow quality to "high" or more:

---

---

Changelog 1.5.29349

• Fixed a crash with savegames from previous versions
    • Fixed a bug in the navigation's route display
    • Vehicle no longer receives damaged at Costa Calma coach-wash
    • Final preparations for free DLC BB40
  • I liked the lighting, the colors of the trees and all the greens are now juicy, I looked at this cactus for five minutes, it’s really cool. After the rain there was one sharp transition of lighting, but in general everything is great.

• After changing buses twice, I have a normal (single, not triple) view and I like the light in the game. After all, these bright spots on the view are minimal ( this bug was from game version 1.3 (EN) BETA Update 1.3 - available for testing )

The color of the hills and areas around the roads has a pleasant natural earthy color.

I have not noticed this before on other buses, the passenger tags stick out from the roof of the bus, passengers sit in their seats, and the tags are placed too high.

In addition, a nice view of Intercity on the road :)

• The update on the graphics is very nice, much better lighting now.:thumbup:

If you have problems with the windscreen windows, lower the EFFECTS value to low in the graphics setting.

• I know it's a bug! I gave a temporary fix. Lower the effect setting and it will be gone.

• I KNOW!!! >>>>It's a temporary fix<<<< So you can still enjoy the beta.. Is it that hard to understand or?

I dont even know why I bother with this.

Nor do I understand why Cygnific 's solution is criticized that bad here: Instead of being thankful and glad about his solution that makes this beta version playable for people with this issue, he's told that TML will fix the bug. Absolutely senseless and very disrespectful to him!

• I understand the matter I am reporting problem Martin 40 Bus , the game will be fixed in upcoming BETA patch, and your solution doesn't work for me and others, so BETA updates expressly say "they may contain bugs/cause instability" so the fact this issue exists bother me none, all we can do is report to TML-studios and wait for a fix Cygnific

Cygnific your solution whilst welcome is only a workaround, and fix needs to come from TML-studios when possible, so the problem is removed, like I said above, it doesn't work for me, but thanks for the help.

I am fully aware of the issue, I am only reporting what Martin 40 Bus , myself and other have experienced.

• I don't know what's on the tap water today, but thanks Cygnific , that worked for me nicely, didn't even have to drop effects to low, medium was enough. And when rain came, I raised effects back to epic and after the rain windscreen stayed clear from distortions.