Update 23 BETA - Important for DLC France

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• A new BETA-version for Fernbus Simulator is available!
    As you surely noticed, we released our new DLC France a little bit prematurely. Therefore, we built a BETA-update, to fix some issues with the game (it was originally planned to do it the other way around).
    Please download this BETA-Verison to enjoy the new DLC the way we intended.

+++The DLC is still an early access until the full update is released.+++

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
    How to install the beta version of the update?
    Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Fernbus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---
    ---

Changelog 1.23.28575

• World lighting system updated
    • Performance optimisations
    • Fixed connection of highway near Kaiserslautern
    • Final preparations for a free DLC
    • Experimental Multi-Display Feature updated

DLC France

• Performance optimisations in cities
    • Performance optimisations on highways and state roads
    • Plenty of level art bugs fixes in cities
    • Plenty of level art bugs fixes along highways and state roads
    • Route map fixes for world map
    • Route map fixes for navigation and AI traffic
    • Names and words on signs and boards fixed

DLC Rhine Gorge

• Performance optimisations
    • Plenty of level art bug fixes
    • Added name of the city of Rüdesheim am Rhein to the world map
    • Route map fixes for world map
    • Route map fixes for navigation and AI traffic
    • Invisible wall in Koblenz fixed

---

---

Changelog 1.23.28790

• Some crashes on game start and during game sessions fixed

• Refraction artefact on MAN Lion's Coach windshield fixed

DLC France

• Level Art fixes

---

---

Changelog 1.23.29290

• Some Fatal Errors crashes on game start fixed
    • Christmas street light decorations fixed

DLC France

• Level Art fixes
    • Some license plates of the player's vehicle were not working for certain cities when those were chosen as the home town

DLC MAN Lion's Intercity

• Passengers complain about non-active reading lights although the vehicle has none

• Fernbus BETA 1.23.25875

Bugs:-

- Brakes on Neoplan Skyliner don’t work at times, unresponsive to inputs.

- AI irrationally braking, causing accidents.

- incorrect “Vehicle off road” notification on a road exiting Biarritz.

- Streetlights are on too early in the day in cities.

- Upper windscreen wiper on Neoplan Skyliner doesn’t clear away rain.

- Vehicles and assets floating in mid air next to motorway 64 (Screenshots below)

Improvements:-

- Stability in cities has improved.

- World Lighting has been returned to normal.

To be confirmed:-

- Trees removed from roads in location within France DLC.

Kind Regards.

• Hi MBO530 , reports TML STUDIOS today's version of the fernbus beta , I conducted various tests during the game. season lighting and much more.

Fernbus coach simulator Changelog 1.23.28575 BETA

Game performance in French cities are, however, dips eg Paris to 45 frames the picture is jerky,

World lighting system - There are better colors, but you still need to take a photo of this fog from the sky not much is missing for image 1.21, you need to give higher brightness at night because it is too dark, and in the bus mirrors. I consider the change to be good and still needs correction.

the view at night is definitely too dark.

All SETRA buses have very weak red taillights, please give stronger brighter ones :

Here a perfect view at night. Tourist bus simulator please have to do it at Fernbus yes, there is also SETRA rear strong visible lights. Fernbus as you can see no.

Bus MAN LION INTERCITY - when driving at night, the cabin light is on, there are lightning in the sky all the time, the light flashes

you can't see it in the picture

There is still a known crash error that is a problem from players and this message, may it be quickly repaired I hope .

Thank you for updating the work because it brought a lot of improvement that I did not mention, such as sound ABS, lighting bus MAN, lighting bus Setra ,lighting world improvement if it will be possible to carry out those changes that I wrote and showed here will definitely benefit the game. Best wishes for TML STUDIOS.

• fog and pale color problem persists. I'm afraid I need a better look. Especially the fog steals the beauty of nature. (1.23 FBS)

(older version)

Miss the vibrant colors.?(?(

** I think french-speaking passengers feel will be more realistic on the map of France.

**On the map of France I hear the sound effect I hear on some roads, bridges. This has not been a nice feature. A strange new sound effect can be added to hear the same sound straight on the road.

The city of Paris still needs optimization.

• Hey Guys,

thanks for all the feedback, we'll try to implement as much as we can.

Thanks to everyone who already left a positive review on steam, we really appreciate that. You probably all know how important such things are for developers and studios. If others find some time to review our DLC or the game as a whole (preferably positive^^), we would be immensely grateful :love:

• It's great that you care about games and listen to the community, games are great, it's worth developing them. France is beautiful and new countries are great Benelux , I gave opinions to all DLCs also to France, so I invite other colleagues to rate the product of France :fernbus: ,Rhine Gorge, Man Lions Intercity and other DLC positively :):thumbup:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• It would be interesting to know some background info how the cities represented in France DLC were chosen. Because there are some obvious cities which were left out, like Metz and Montpellier. Especially Montpellier is big transit point on east-west and north-south bus traffic in France to my understanding. Also the map seems to have space for it. Some other places could maybe be harder to fit to the map, like Orleanas or Le Mans,. Grenoble and Biarritz are nice choices though.

Also I'm a bit disappointed that the obvious road design of French autoroutes is missing: the long broken line on the right-hand shoulder. It is something distinctive French and separates the road markings from other countries.

• It would be interesting to know some background info how the cities represented in France DLC were chosen. Because there are some obvious cities which were left out, like Metz and Montpellier. Especially Montpellier is big transit point on east-west and north-south bus traffic in France to my understanding. Also the map seems to have space for it. Some other places could maybe be harder to fit to the map, like Orleanas or Le Mans,. Grenoble and Biarritz are nice choices though.

Also I'm a bit disappointed that the obvious road design of French autoroutes is missing: the long broken line on the right-hand shoulder. It is something distinctive French and separates the road markings from other countries.

The addition of more cities would of course be nice. We can see such a work later. Of course, TML will give the best answer.

I have an idea in mind, but I'll leave it to you to see how much it's possible. It would be creative and realistic if there were trashes in the bus after we took the passengers down at the last stop and we would collect them. It would be nice to get extra points when we give them to their owners when valuable items are forgotten (eg mobile phones). Timo   Quarney