Update 23 BETA - Important for DLC France

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I cope with slipping in corners in such a way that I slow down much earlier before the bend, even to speeds below 60 km / h, so as not to expose the bus to sudden inclines and sudden braking. In the current situation, before the gravitational effect improves it`s better to drive a little slower than to have a problem with the accident.

• Too serious fault for us to play like this Julian is as if I got on the bus and drove only to 60 per hour it is pointless to ride, situations are described exactly by colleagues different when the bus falls over because it loses gravity control. You can't play in such a way when this flaw is discouraging, because it also loses points, fortunately TML understands it perfectly, and is looking for a solution to this problem. It is certain that this annoys both the creators and the players.

As a member for over 3 years I will say that these were not such problems with the game and the team managed to deal with it, the fate is cruel today, but the level of skill and level of the game are already high enough that there are now the best people from the studio and the best at community forum and we will master this problem too, no need to be sad and annoyed let's work with a member of TML STUDIOS , gravity and other problems will be solved, let us all remain calm and patience and let go of the not nervousness is the best , it must be calm.

• Fernbus BETA 1.23.25875

- Quarney i understand this position, however i agree here with Martin 40 Bus & MBO530 that as the game is currently un-playable in this state, not patching the bug with this update would be catastrophic, if the bug isn't patched, will TML push out a hotfix specifically for this issue?, that would possibly help if we get a dedicated hotfix, instead of waiting for 1.24 which won't be with us until Jan/Feb 2020, and leave alot of players, including myself, unable to play until then.

Kind Regards.

• Martin 40 Bus

Read correctly, I do not write to drive always 60 km / h but only to slow down before the turn to a safe speed so as not to brake suddenly, this rapid braking causes slip and a problem with the trajectory of movement.

I had 1 traffic accident and now I have no accidents after changing my driving style.

This is just a hint that you can ride without an accident before the problem with the gravity effect has been repaired and I don't want to force anyone to drive like I do.

• No, don't worry, it won't take that long to fix this. There might be a hotfix or another update will come sooner, I can't say right now. But, as you know, Update 23 is very important for the DLC France, so we have to keep this in mind as well

• No, don't worry, it won't take that long to fix this. There might be a hotfix or another update will come sooner, I can't say right now. But, as you know, Update 23 is very important for the DLC France, so we have to keep this in mind as well

Quarney - Thank you, i hope this issue is rectified as soon as possible.

Kind Regards.

• Fernbus BETA 1.23.29290

Bugs:-

- Gravitational issues within the game world (but didn't expect a fix with this BETA to be honest, hopefully in the next BETA build we will get a fix)

Improvements:-

- Level art fixes within DLC France.

- Performance slightly improved vs. earlier BETAS.

Kind Regards.

• Also, I hope that the next update will fix gravity and brakes on buses , and shader fields will be. Performance can be further improved

Fernbus BETA 1.23.29290

Fernbus - Requires more brightness at night and brighter mirrors

Plant tree errors found on route in France

Road number 9 to town TOULOUSE - there are bushes on the bridge.

Road number 62 to town Bordeaux - tree on the street .

Departure from the city BORDEAUX - bushes on the street

Road 83 to the city Nantes - bushes on the street near the gas station.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• I agree here with Martin 40 Bus there are further improvements that can be made, but overall this is a good BETA update, best version of 1.23 yet.

Kind Regards.

• - the game freezes in the menu and does not report any errors.

- On the loading screen the game freezes again.

- The opening time of the game is too long.

- Daytime view is still problematic. The colors have a faded and foggy look.

- I want to open the game quickly. Beta 23 updates brought problems that are not available in the game.

- I've been waiting for the last update for 10 days. Problems are not solved again. Everything's, freezing.;(;(;(;(

Quarney   Timo

• Tml please check VDL coaches because there is something wrong with it. With VDL coaches i have micro stutters, i tried in low setting of graphics and still have micro stutters. When click autodetect graphics setting, game sets high setting. This problem i have ONLY in VDL, rest of coaches works great. I have newest drivers of video card, etc. I forget micro stutters are everywhere, not only in France.

• A few days, we report failures here versions 1.23 and 1.5, both games have errors, but we have not received any information in both departments as to the defects we describe here, whether they are resolved and will they be fixed in the next updates, please reply Timo mk0 ,thank you

Update 5 BETA - now available here Julian from Poland shows an error which I also reported MAN LION INTERCITY bus at night by the light of the cabin, the windscreen flashes at all, also the Fernbus night is too dark and the rear lights of the Setra bus are too dark

• Excellent news for everyone and me, I am glad that you helped colleagues from TML STUDIOS because they work a lot Gil, Timo , someone is always needed from the back room, which is great, which you showed in the photo, makes you a substitute for information during absence Quarney .

Maximus appoints you as deputy community manager ^^ function, Second manager helper:thumbup:

• Martin 40 Bus I actually do not know as much as I would like, but I can confirm that the work on troubleshooting is going on. On weekends, I could replace the position of a community manager, but I can tell you a little :)^^ When the weekend comes, it is not so fun to get on the forum, all TML-Studios employees leave to relax, which means there will be no interesting news in the next two days so I don’t really like the weekend). Although I can now talk about one new, very interesting game, but not in this thread.:)