More cities in Austria/Switzerland/France.

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • This all requires time although the countries will probably be fulfilled with more cities but in small steps.

It's also important to appreciate the level of detail of cities in France compared to a standard city in Germany which sparks a great improvement in quality.

The cities in France really feel like the cities in real-life with all the different crosswalks (which there should be more of in Germany), seperate traffic lights, great diverse bus stations etc.

It really feels like driving in an actual city and not a small drive-by destination. It's fantastic and I can only imagine what the next map DLCs will look like.

• When the quality arise, budget arise too. In comparison with Germany cities, you can imagine how many €€€ TML put into making a single cities in France.

Now I hope TML could add more cities like Le Man, Montpellier, Nancy, Amiens, Caen, Orleans, La Rochelle. Either updates or free DLC. If you're familiar with French geography, you will find that all these cities I mentioned are exactly in the place that is somehow empty in the game.

But don't worry, according to the game files, the upcoming BeLuxNe will feature at least nine cities, it is still satisfied.

• When the quality arise, budget arise too. In comparison with Germany cities, you can imagine how many €€€ TML put into making a single cities in France.

Now I hope TML could add more cities like Le Man, Montpellier, Nancy, Amiens, Caen, Orleans, La Rochelle. Either updates or free DLC. If you're familiar with French geography, you will find that all these cities I mentioned are exactly in the place that is somehow empty in the game.

But don't worry, according to the game files, the upcoming BeLuxNe will feature at least nine cities, it is still satisfied.

I completely agree, with you Dynek & MBO530 however it’s very noticeable that the country DLC’s don’t have as many cities as the map of Germany I hope this changes in the future.

Kind Regards.

• Hi!

There will maybe added some cities in the future, but it is not going to happen immediately. Germany is our base game, so naturally, there a more cities than in other countries. We'll see, what the future holds, for now, enjoy the cities and landscapes we already built :)

• I would imagine if we will see Italy DLC in the future, that would be excellent timing to add more southern cities also for Swiss/Austria DLC (Lugano, Chur, Klagenfurt, Villach fro example), income from Italy DLC would probably cover at least partially the making of added content.

Also it would be nice to see various ski resort destinations, as those would be natural hot spots for bus traffic. There are also plenty of video material from those places to be used as a reference when creating a destination. In case of Austria I would imagine it is challenging to recreate destinations without the help of Google Streetview.

• Ski resorts are another idea of transporting tourists to the ski slopes from the resort, many can be introduced interesting for games .DLC

same as maps, new vehicles. These games have great potential and more and more people are playing TML buses and enjoy it :):fernbus::thumbup:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• We spend less time in the city than on the route between cities. I would like to see more diversity than the forest itself and nothing more.

Some mini-inn, mini-parking lot, single buildings or cars parked by the road to the forest (people are looking for mushrooms by the road ?? :)).

To be honest, it's often boring on the road now. Recently I was traveling in Germany on a single-lane road and the forest itself was almost 100 km.

• I'm also hoping the Italy could be a choice. But it is separated from the basic map, a little bit complicated. I think there's way to achieve it, you don't need to own the AU/SL to drive in Italy, it is just separated, that's doesn't matter, if you don't have the AU/SL, you can only drive in Italy. That might encourage some guys to buy the AU/SL as well. It could benefit to the sells I think.

• Thanks juls2008 , you said it well ! I've been thinking lately what is that what bugs me on the landscapes of FBS; the scenery is nice but it lacks something and I couldn't put my finger on it. But you said it well, it's the smaller details which easily can be overlooked, the small things that make the scenery more alive. There are hardly any houses or other small structures on the roadsides. In that sense the map of Fuerteventura (obviously newer creation) looks much more alive and I would hope TML would gradually add that aliveness also for FBS Germany as it really starts to show it's age.