New dlc

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Code
    1. Привет. Уважаемые разработчики, как вам идея нового dlc? лучшие ретро-автобусы мира. легендарные автобусы перевозят туристов. старый икарус, мужик, сетра, мерседес. Я думаю, что этот DLC будет очень популярен. может у тебя что то в планах?
  • KUKOLNIK Пожалуйста пишите тут на форуме на английском языке. Please write here on the forum in English. The proposal for old buses has already been transferred to TML-Studios.

• sorry.

Code
    1. Hello. Dear developers, how do you like the idea for the new dlc? the best retro buses of the world. legendary buses carry tourists. old Ikarus, man, Setra, Mercedes. I think it will be very popular.something like that?
  • Hi KUKOLNIK ,

we already had this topic in this thread: Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

And here is my reply:

older vehicles are surely a neat idea and a lot of fun, but we have our hands full right now with other stuff. Let's see what the future holds :) They are not out of the picture as an option but they won't come any time soon

I am closing this thread now, you are invited to join us in the existing one!

• Quarney

Closed the thread.