Other Coaches Driving Around

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Its awesome seeing other coaches driving along the roads of Fernbus (especially when I picks up a mod skin). However, we only see the Lions Coach driving around.

I would like to see the other varieties of coach from DLCs join us on the roads.

What is peoples opinion of this?

• This is not because there are different AI vehicles and MAN buses currently running, the introduction of additional AI buses will not reduce performance, so TML STUDIOS may decide to introduce it because it is very cool and real especially on the island but also in Fernbus Gauggi

• especially on the island but also in Fernbus Gauggi

The general idea to introduce new AI coaches in Fernbus Simulator is good, but I think it's impossible for TML to realize AI traffic with long trucks and buses/coaches on Fuerteventura; alreday now you can see the current difficulties with the cars and transporters, so I don't want to imagine a situation with buses and trucks. I think that would be too much traffic chaos on the island.

• The general idea to introduce new AI coaches in Fernbus Simulator is good, but I think it's impossible for TML to realize AI traffic with long trucks and buses/coaches on Fuerteventura; alreday now you can see the current difficulties with the cars and transporters, so I don't want to imagine a situation with buses and trucks. I think that would be too much traffic chaos on the island.

I was looking at Fuerteventura map yesterday and google street view, I think you are right. I would love to see buses and longer trucks, but they made the roads too tight, and I think the AI would have huge issues driving those vehicles.

• yes it is certainly a good idea this thing would be more realistic! and it would be more fun in the sense not to see the same truck cars etc ... and also to see buses in traffic :)<3