Steam News: DLC Scania Touring

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I'm happy with the news of the new DLC and the trademark. :love::*

Much has been discussed about the new vehicles and this one was undoubtedly on the wish list of many around here. I have always liked the model although I have never traveled on a Scania Touring for locality reasons. What attracts me in this vehicle is the fact that it is the Scania brand. The most where I die in Brazil Scania supplies components for bus assemblers like Marcopolo, Busscas, Comil which are Brazilian companies. The Irizar (Spanish) that was established in Brazil 1998 and is currently strong competitor with the national competition.

With that next to my wish list would be Irizar and Mercedes-Benz. More confess that I prefer to Irizar first and then Mercedes-Benz, the European models are the same I see in Brazil, generation i6. Maybe it has some difference from the European model but it would be a rough model of what I see on the streets almost every week.

At the moment what makes me upset is the fact that the vehicles have generic sounds that nothing comes close to the real vehicle. Engine-related sounds. This is the only point that makes me extremely disappointed. ;(

I hope that next year TML people will be programmed to work on this problem the sound part mainly everything related to the engine of the vehicles, needs a reformulation. Perhaps the speed cycles need to be reviewed.

Returning to Scania Touring, as I said happy with the news and looking forward to the release. 8):thumbup:

Scania Touring HD

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Scania Irizar i6S

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• The sounds and suspensions are very important to me. I'm always looking forward to the better of these two. The sound of the DLC BB40 is fine. Hopefully an arrangement will be made for other buses. :thumbup:

• I also take the sound part of the vehicle seriously because I like the sound the bus makes.

The vehicles are all unrealistic, unfortunately.

In the video I posted earlier is a good example of what remains to be done in the game. The Irizar video has a Scania engine at 3:00 minutes and the driver will start to slow down the bus because soon the front will have a detours road just after the tunnel. If you pay attention you will see the warnings on the signs. The cool thing about this part of the video is the sound the engine makes with the downshift and the engine speed slowing down. The driver releases the accelerator foot with each reduction the sound changes as the speed drops.

Soon after the deviation the sound change will change as the vehicle goes faster and that's all that is missing in the game.

TML develops the modeling part with very detailed vehicles so well the sound evolution evolves little.

It is not easy to capture sound efficiently but it is something that needs to be done in the future, much to talk about graphics but that is not all in a game the sound often surpasses something visual.

I must be the biggest critic in this forum when it comes to this subject, I discuss about this subject because the game has potential and this change will raise the level of the game and gain even more identity.

I will discuss and address this issue at another time and hope that TML does not see what I am saying as negative. :/

• I hope that after the release of the licensed Scania Touring bus in the game you can change these nightmarish names of the truck "SAICAN" because everyone knows that it should be the name of SCANIA.

saican.png

source:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Daniel F the sound of the Toyota minibus is very real, I think TML STUDIOS thinks a lot about improving the sound of each bus before the SCANIA bus was released, I had such unofficial signals, they can do it and all the entire TML Studio as well as current and new players will benefit we lack the perfect image of models and graphics only the real sound and manual gear . I have good faith that this will happen then it will be the best professional bus simulator in the world. It is worth doing with such games, such brands, so many years of work and such a great community that buys games and appreciates it in opinions, the group is growing in the world :):fernbus::thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I hope that after the release of the licensed Scania Touring bus in the game you can change these nightmarish names of the truck "SAICAN" because everyone knows that it should be the name of SCANIA.

saican.png

source:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

I agree here, now the scania name is licensed, I hope the trucks can now say scania :)

Kind Regards.

• Hi,

we are definitely working on the sounds right now. And you are right, the BB 40 is pretty close to the original :)

Daniel F we don't see your input as negative, of course, we know that sounds are a very important topic for the players and for the realism of the game

juls2008 we'll try to think about that, it was a licensing issue so far

• Wow, what a great surprise that Scania Touring is coming soon :)

Knowing TML, I'm sure that the final model of the coach will have fantastic detail, but I just hope that it will sound close to the original as well :/

Edit: I've attached a low-resolution image from Steam where you can see the front of the coaching looking more realistic with the black element.

Edit 2: After thinking about how the fleet of coaches in Fernbus Simulator & Tourist Bus Simulator is expanding, I was wondering when will we finally start seeing other DLC coaches in AI traffic?

Bilder

• capsule_sm_TBS.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dynek ()

• I tested the Toyota BB40, visually the vehicle is great compared to the model's real image. ;)

I enjoyed driving the minibus is very cool.

The sound of the engine is hard to gauge it is quite explosive.

I have no Toyota vehicle reference in this category.

While researching the Toyota Coaster and trying to find video to have a sound base, I found similar models of the brand like the Hino Liesse Bus.

Since this discussion is about Scania Touring I will not extend to the Toyota Coaster.

In another publication about the model I leave my detailed opinion.

About the Scania Touring I hope it has an approximate sonality of the real model. It would be great to have a model with the most worked sound. That would make it more enjoyable to play both games.

I have to agree with my colleagues this black part on the front leaves the model with more identity, this would be the only bridge to stand out in the look. I found it strange without the dark part.

I expected to see this image when they posted Dynek.

If TML doesn't change, I think the people who create the paintings will change that. I will do it myself in my creations.

But this subject leads me to another desire in the game, personalization of vehicles both internally and externally. The wheels of the MAN InterCity are perfect, I would like to see this set of wheels in other vehicles. I bought the DLC yesterday (Saturday) is a vehicle that surprised me when playing. I bought the DLC yesterday (Saturday) is a vehicle that surprised me when playing. I really enjoyed playing with him the steering is quite smooth, a pity the sound is unrealistic but it's something I try not to worry about. ^^

Thanks Quarney for leaving a reply. I expect news of the work being done regarding the sonality of vehicles. This theme is very important to me. :)

• Hey Guys,

we listened to you and updated our upcoming Scania a bit in the front :) Take a look at Steam:

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com

Here you've got some first impressions:

FernbusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_01_clean.jpg FernbusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_07_clean.jpg FernbusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_08_clean.jpg

• Not only the colors have changed, but also the front of the bus is great to enjoy :) Scania Touring applies to both games

Quarney When the gravity is improved the brakes and MAN LION'S INTERCITY flashes the light window at night and it is too dark at night Fernbus

bus gravity .

@BB40 window flash night and day sun and , locked door.

When will the pedestrians and AI trains in Fernbus

when manual gear and improvement of force feedback

Will the sounds on the buses be changed to the real that this game lacks is the need for these changes and all that I described here

Will the Fernbus 1.23 update get a new engine version, please answer my questions exactly.

• The new design for the DLC Scania is much more beautiful.:thumbup:I congratulate TML.:thumbup: The place that seems different to my eye is that the lines are more oval in the original bus. The design in the game stands out in sharp lines. A study can be done on this subject. This will make the bus closer to the original.:fernbus:

The horn sound is also important to me.

• Gravity issues will be fixed with the next update (official update 23)

We are working on the MAN and BB 40 flashing issues, should also be fixed within the next update. For all the other questions, I can't give you an definitive answer, it's in the works

• W pobliżu

Gravity issues will be fixed with the next update (official update 23)

We are working on the MAN and BB 40 flashing issues, should also be fixed within the next update. For all the other questions, I can't give you an definitive answer, it's in the works

This is good news for us, as I read you, you also write about trees on the streets of the Fernbus game, BB 40 also has a problem the door is blocked in tourist bus simulator. We count on these repairs very much. When it comes to introducing new features:

Pedestrians on the streets, AI trains and manual gear are also, as you know, great expectations to start with pedestrians for Fernbus, as Gil said and rightly once in the forum, the city of France without pedestrians seems a bit sad and empty.

• W pobliżu

This is good news for us, as I read you, you also write about trees on the streets of the Fernbus game, BB 40 also has a problem the door is blocked in tourist bus simulator. We count on these repairs very much. When it comes to introducing new features:

Pedestrians on the streets, AI trains and manual gear are also, as you know, great expectations to start with pedestrians for Fernbus, as Gil said and rightly once in the forum, the city of France without pedestrians seems a bit sad and empty.

In addition, as I said before, the cars standing on the pavement do not reflect the culture of France. Taxis have a different appearance in France. In addition, passengers need to speak French, not German. :S