Steam News: DLC Scania Touring for TBS

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• 1.jpg

The rumors have been confirmed and the wait will soon come to an end :)

Have a look on Steam:

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hey Guys,

we listened to you and updated our upcoming Scania a bit in the front :) Take a look at Steam:

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Here you've got some first impressions:

TouristBusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_01_clean.jpg TouristBusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_12_clean.jpg TouristBusSim_DLC_Scania_Touring_1280x720_13_clean.jpg

• seems this new scania dlc sounds also suffer from lack of bass like the rest of buses in fbs/tbs,i hope they will remaster them all someday so they don't sound like thin glass.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• n the movie from @shmiel you can hear complex multi-layer sounds, drive system, engine, retarder etc.

In the game these are rather individual sounds of the engine itself and I doubt that this will change in the near future. It is rather a matter of the complexity of sound scripts and probably it is not well understood by TML-Studios how important real sounds are for players.

• The best TML STUDIOS programmers are here now and maybe the answer would be nice about the sounds, whether they will be changed and when on each bus and why the Scania bus has no real sounds Timo mk0 ,

juls2008 is right that it was a real simulator the sound of buses must be realistic I believe that you understand it and change that I would ask a colleague to answer Timo , I write this very friendly calmly not as an order.

EDIT POST : I have information that pleased me that the Scania bus new sound add will be changed to release the game I hope it's true guys:):fernbus::thumbup:

It seems to me that this is a test attempt of a new sound and sound system if it succeeds, probably all buses will get a new sound in the game, of course it is not entirely sure, it's my thoughts, preferably if someone from TML STUDIOS takes the floor.

• We won't change the sounds of all the other busses very soon, it is a work in progress and will only happen if we find the time and the ressources to do so. So I'm afraid you have to live with the current sounds for a while now

• I think you have the funds because the sale of games is very good enough willingness and time should be there because the sound in the game is, after all, one of the most important features. In my opinion, if it seems a new bus should be issued with a new sound then it saves time to introduce sound to buses that exist in the game. I wish you success in this field because it is important I think and also for the TML studio not only for players. We have to ride with the current sound, we know it, but we are all the time aware that it should be done in the same way as AI train traffic and Fernbus pedestrians and passengers Quarney .

• Additionally, TML could at least change the reatrder sounds of the Comfort pass coaches: In reality they do sound similar to the retarder sound of the ingame MAN LC's. And if you use the retarder driving the Setra buses and release it, the sound keeps being reproduced as if the bus was completely slowed down. The same issue with the VDL coaches. But the retarder sounds of all the MAN vehicles and the Neoplan Skyliner work correctly.