I think I broke Fernbus... It is taking too long to load

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I got a bit lazy, and downloaded all the skins from the Workshop, and then unsubscribed the ones that that aren't from Europe(immersion, sorry!). But this made the game take a long time to load. From clicking to begin(map loading).
    I think this will become a problem as Fernbus keeps expanding, and then I suspect Tourist Bus Simulator may also have the same problem(when more skins are uploaded). Right now, it is still stuck in a black screen.

• When clicking on Begin Game all installed repaints and mod preview images are cached on disk. This can take a while if you have much installed. This will be made only once so you can try to wait until it is finished. Or you can uninstall these items in steam.

• When clicking on Begin Game all installed repaints and mod preview images are cached on disk. This can take a while if you have much installed. This will be made only once so you can try to wait until it is finished. Or you can uninstall these items in steam.

Thanks! Will try that again :)