DLC BB 40 - Official Release

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Release BB 40_EN.jpg

Our new and free DLC BB 40 is now released! Enjoy our first Asian vehicle and leave your comments and screenshots here in this thread.

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• In the simplified mode of the TBS game I can not leave the vehicle and go to the office or change BB40 to another vehicle. The door does not open in any way.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Toyota BB 40 minubs it is very nice and has great sound, may every bus have such real sound in the future change the sounds. Very good physics drives great, engine speed too :):thumbup:

However, there are mistakes I recommend watching this entire TML STUDIOS movie:

1.Brake on function does not work, brake off when starting minibus or reversing .

2. No cabin light

3. The vehicle stops too quickly and abruptly also at the end of the ride instead of driving slowly.

4. During the rain, water comes out of the minibus the beginning of the movie and - 6.00 minut movie time

5. Time movie 14 -18 minut TOYOTA - When driving at night, unfortunately, there is a mistake, the glass turns white, the light flashes on the sides and in the glass it disturbs and spoils the ride, flashing light in the sky, we have already reported this in the MAN LION INTERCITY auotubus here it is the same, please to finally fix it .

I am very happy with BB 40 and I hope that what I wrote will be fixed. Everything is perfectly visible in my short film, please TML to see it all just described errors are perfectly visible in the movie.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

here photos from the route

20191121142229_1.jpg20191121142334_1.jpg20191121142442_1.jpg20191121142516_1.jpg20191121142628_1.jpg

• Offizieller Beitrag

If saying another minibus, I would prefer to see a much smaller size one. Such as MAN TGE or Sprinter.

But for a little bit bigger model - more like a mini coach. These models are around 8~9 meters. They might also fit TBS.

Such as Temsa MD7.

5a4814df-7902-4326-a2c9-465a9cd071fd---1.jpg

Or another model from Asia China, Yutong TC9. Mostly seen in UK.

• I think they will look good in both games.

• such beautiful buses :)

another error report as I wrote above.

BB 40 - Time movie 14 -18 minut TOYOTA - When driving at night, unfortunately, there is a mistake, the glass turns white, the light flashes on the sides and in the glass it disturbs and spoils the ride, flashing light in the sky, we have already reported this in the MAN LION INTERCITY auotubus here it is the same, please to finally fix it . glazing blue from the window minibus and night this flashing at night just causes additional flashes in the sky

20191121183545_1.jpg

20191121183629_1.jpg

You cannot get off the minibus in any automatic or manual mode

20191121183759_1.jpg

• Yes, minibus are interesting and the BMC PROCITY looks beautiful but we would love also an articulated bus like the Lion's City G18.

• Hey Guys,

thanks for the great suggestions, it is really appreciated! We'll see what we can realize in the future, but first we are really exited for the new Scania Touring coming up this year :)

• I am also experiencing the problem of the side windows flashing at night. In my case the bug only appears when I use the headlights.

I play the game with the highest graphics settings. By lowering the effect quality to med or low, the problem seems to be less severe ( but flashing still happens).

I also tried to cover the side windows with custom repaints. From the outside the windows are black but in the minibus I can see through the windows as if there was no paint. This might be another bug with the repaint: Repaint on windows is only visible from the outside.

Martin 40 Bus There is a workaround to solve acceleration/brake problems. Use the curve settings in the control menu to make pedals more/less responsive. Personally I found the default brake too strong and default acceleration too slow so I adjusted the settings to my liking.

• fhqbiu Braking Fernbus is a problem with vehicle gravity is a problem know TML STUDIOS , work in progress.

Tousirt bus simulator and Fernbus coach simulator , Bus MAN LION INTERCITY and minibus TOYOTA BB40 - problem of the side ,front windows flashing at night. this is also a problem for these 2 vehicles and I hope they fix it. The window in the big sun also become blue front and side in BB 40.