UPDATE 23 - OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Fernbus 1.23.29872

Bugs:-

- Floor of DLC Scania Touring is buggy, shows rain/snow inside the coach on the floor.

A little opinion from me:-

Whilst I agree that sounds are a important aspect of Fernbus, the stability and performance of Fernbus should be a priority for TML at the moment, as 1.23 whilst good, is a bit rough on the edges, trees in roads/motorways and incomplete roads in the game world are slightly ruining the overall experience and quality of Fernbus, and potentially putting off new players, if these issues can be rectified in 1.24 along with issues with Scania Touring DLC and also dealing with AI issues, I believe there is a strong platform to continue development of Fernbus, and also other games within the TML eco-system, there could be long term benefits to everyone.

Kind Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

this is absolutely correct Martin 40 Bus we all love fernbus, but things need to improve, especially the Quality Control, if updates weren't rushed as much, and more BETAS given, the issues we're reporting could be found and fixed before final releases.

I am also glad that improved sounds of buses are coming in the next updates.

Kind Regards.

• Vanishing cars

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Ryan [TML-Online Team] , you may be right.

If TML released BETA updates more frequently, there's a chance we'd see more stable official updates, as more bugs could be identified and patched during the BETA period :/

It would also give us a chance to see the changes more quickly, therefore giving us the opportunity to give feedback and report problems much quicker, every couple of builds or so.

• I played a little today on the map of France and traveled from Bern to Lyon after Lyon to Paris. When I arrived in Paris the performance fell sharply, I was terrible. But the city is wonderful. ;(

As I always speak the performance and fix the exessential bugs.

This year was added a lot of content to the game did not expect this volume of things. This year has been busy. :saint:<3

Maybe next year is the time to improve performance and make the necessary bug fixes and work on perfecting the sound of each bus. And bring vehicle customization features (internal and external). Refining work on all this content will generate a lot of income for TML. :)

I always see this problem of trees getting into the vehicle or something. :/
    In real life when the tree is on the edge of the road some twigs get on the bus and make a nice thud. :lol::lol::lol::lol:I must have video about it.

• Scoofy

we are currently reworking the sounds for all/ most of the busses, but they won't come this year. It all depends on our outside sources, therefore there will be some possible delays. You will be informed, when it's ready, but give us a little time for that please

Thanks for the bug reports etc. they will be forwarded!

• Quarney sounds should be introduced for each bus and correct errors and performance and then make a manual box for it we are all waiting what I described additionally pedestrians and passengers AI trains. These are the priorities for the game to be a great full simulation and then you can do additional maps for the game, This is the largest Fernbus project in your company and it should be the most important for you is a beautiful game that should be developed not only this year and 2020 but and in future years. This is the only game of this type on the market and you can't stop working for it - everyone would be very bad. I hope you understand all this as TML STUDIOS and that you listen to our good advice.

yesterday we were talking about the sound with a friend Dynek , scs software it boasts excellent sound equipment, but it doesn't give them anything because they can't do real sound, it's not good at all in the cabin. we talked about the work in the TML STUDIOS games in terms of physics sound and in general and we found that TML with worse sound equipment has better sound like SCS so it's true, Skills matter not only the equipment, for example, my accordion won't do anything to anyone if he can't play it well.

approach to the subject of TML STUDIOS is right to provide an external company to refine the sound and then place it in the game TML STUDIOS I believe that the sound will be better as in OMSI 2 and the real suspension could be improved a bit bus. If you manage to create a good real sound, then scs and those players will be shocked, but it is not our business that we will be the best, sales of games will increase significantly and there will be further positive feedback in steam, it is worth taking care of this sound is really worth it I'm glad that TML STUDIOS is slowly working in this field.

the same applies later to the manual gear box, pedestrians and AI passengers and game performance, the new version engine introduces great technical solutions that improves the game and lighting of the game. :):thumbup:

• Yes Martin, you made it very clear in all the other posts and I am repeating myself constantly. We do understand the important issues here. We are working on it, but we can't give out specific dates right now. And we won't stop working on it, don't worry (where do you get that from?)

• we all write about it here , do not be angry it is so important for everyone that I described with a sound that we write it only for the sake of our game out of love for buses, please do not be angry with us that these topics are continued here. I don't set any dates and I don't hurry anyone. I'm glad you work sound bus.

(where do you get that from?) - I do not understand this question :/

• I am not angry, I just don't have more specifics and I only can repeat myself at the moment. Be assured, we take those things to heart and are working on it.

(where do you get that from?) - I do not understand this question :/

I was just wondering, because you said

This is the only game of this type on the market and you can't stop working for it - everyone would be very bad.

We don't have the intention to stop working on FBS or TBS

• Absolutely I didn't say it again disappoints google translator X(, I said exactly what he wrote Don_Castor:):thumbup: sorry for the translator Quarney^^

This is the only game of this type on the market and you can't stop working for it - everyone would be very bad. I wrote so for the sake of the game, it was not a statement that you stop working on these games, a small misunderstanding came out, it's hard sometimes to understand myself when language is still a problem for me, I try to improve in English, but it's bad, I'm sorry for misunderstandings caused by a real translator Quarney ,

I choose English themes because German are completely pointless, I wonder why with the current technology in the 21st century no one will create good language translators that would really facilitate contact with many people.

I'm happy with what you wrote about your work for games and sound, you can tell a guys tml studios that we players , we appreciate it very much ,in addition, we buy steering wheels and manual gearboxes for the future of manual gears. colleagues already in possession: Don_Castor juls2008 Dynek Sami Nordlund 903stcp , certainly also others are preparing to buy Kadimbey:) we have Logitech, Thrustmaster.

• Martin 40 Bus

PL: Nie kupiłem jeszcze ręcznej dźwigni zmiany biegów dla mojej kierownicy, ale na pewno to zrobię, jeśli TML wprowadzi tę miłą funkcję, na którą również bardzo się cieszę.:):thumbup:

EN: I haven't bought the manual shifter for my steering wheel yet, but I will definitely do so if TML introduces this nice feature that I'm also very looking forward to.:):thumbup:

• I am the biggest critic regarding the sound of this forum. 8o:saint:

As I've always spoken since Fernbus came out, I was disappointed when I played and listened to the terrible sounds of the bus. Although the sound does not please me the rest of the game makes me very happy to play. I can only say that some sounds were added to the game, such as internal vehicle vibrations that did not exist before. :):thumbup:

I really believe in the work of TML, I want to see the company grow.

In the market today there are many smaller game companies focused on simulators of the genre and the few we have we should support them.

Sound work cannot be released under pressure, this is one of the most important elements in leaving the game with an identity. Changing sounds will impact other vehicle elements that will have to be changed. The sound of the engine goes through several stages of speed and so it should be worked calmly.

Seems like an easy thing but I know it's hard to make a sync that makes sense when playing.

It is good to inquire about the interests of the players. This strengthens the community. <3

• I do have to say that bus sim 18 engine sound doesnt even sound like an engine :D

Its a risk to go with my bus! Do you take it? :fernbus::fbs-sign-224:

• Near the city of Bonn , there are bushes on the street, please repair. Timo Quarney

20191212155225_1.jpg

20191212155246_1.jpg

MAN LION INTERCITY BUS - The wheels do not spin slow down at a speed of about 60 km / h, see hubcaps, please also fix it thank you.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.