UPDATE 23 - OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• A plain area with badly textured houses around, that's annoying. Was the Event Centre only created to present one single DLC? Instead of leaving the building there, we can only see this unpleasant city district. I don't know TML's idea behind that, but they could at least restore it to its original condition.

• Rest stops are not well planned in the timetable.

I have a stop for about 30 minutes before Clermond-Ferrand but between Lyon and Clermond-Ferrand there is no stop and I am not able to complete the task and I will get -50 XP

20191229185258_1.jpg

20191229184615_1.jpg

Please change @TML-Studios this system to include the actual parking places on the map or change the map and increase parking spaces, just small ones like this are enough

20191226230055_1.jpg

20191226230147_1.jpg

• I have mentioned about this in Feedback topic, There are many routes in Germany either. Sometimes i have to change route and make it longer but still i cannot reach sometimes.

And again, people answered me by saying that we can give a break wherever we are, yes we can but it doesn't accept it as rest to give XP and makes it "-" point.

• Even if I rest each 2-4 hours on resting areas, I never get any XP for it. I've never understood what criteria should be fulfilled to do it right.:/

This problem irritated me, but in the end I managed to get a positive result for a rest break. :)

On the Grenoble-Parpignan route, rest was planned at 1 p.m. but I was at the parking spot at 12:08 and I got a 100% rating for "Resting Quality" on the ride summary.

20200103230732_1.jpg

From this it follows that the rest break must start between 59 and 46 minutes before the date planned in the tablet (the stopping time is 15 minutes and it must end earlier).

• Even if I rest each 2-4 hours on resting areas, I never get any XP for it. I've never understood what criteria should be fulfilled to do it right.:/

This problem irritated me, but in the end I managed to get a positive result for a rest break. :)

On the Grenoble-Parpignan route, rest was planned at 1 p.m. but I was at the parking spot at 12:08 and I got a 100% rating for "Resting Quality" on the ride summary.

From this it follows that at the beginning of the stop it must be within 59 - 46 minutes before the date planned in the tablet (the stopping time is 15 minutes and it must end earlier).

I have had such issues with this.. sometimes I'm fine even if I'm over an hr ahead of the time it says. On my last trip I was within a good time-frame, did both rest stops and continued until I had to head out so I stopped and saved at a Vienna. When I loaded back in to finish trip my end result had me failing the rest quality by -100.

If that's a bug I would be a bit upset but I can live with it. As for the stops in general I wish we could wait out the 15 without the time-skip or even "get food" or something.

• A fun little thing I came across when going to Innsbruck. I was driving and on the other side of the motorway was a police check point and I was told that i missed it. No spots on my side unless I had to pull over on the hard shoulder and I missed it. Don't think it affected my final score but just pointing this out.

• Hi! Thanks for your bug reports!

Those errors will be fixed in one of the upcoming updates.

The event centre was of course not a one time thing, we will look into it and fix what went wrong.

About the stops: on our agenda for 2020 are the resting places, so maybe there will be more of them in the future

• Hi Quarney ,

amphitheatre - Loreley trees, this is reported once again, it seems to me that the errors we report are not recorded by you because if I report them and others peepol and they are the way it looks, do you keep a log of errors that we report.

A long time ago we talked about the communication system here that you should enter the error as a red color and you should give the legend, a mistake during work yellow, green resolved, red is waiting for repair. Such a system on the forum would give much better communication and better for the game. Such a thing could you post in the forum and we in one department with color markings, what do you think Quarney:)

1. How does the with a manual transmission look like

2. Like working with sounds for buses

3. Pedestrians and passengers and AI trains about this

4. Improvement Force Fadback.

Four very important issues for Fernbus coach simulator , Tourist bus simulator tell us exactly what is going on in this matter Quarney

• I managed to drive a route with 2 stops for rest with a result of 100%.

My route is "Nice - Clermont-Ferrand - Tours", The route marked by the game has no rest points on the way to the first city, so I was taking the replacement route to make it to the rest point:

20200107184525_1.jpg

The second planned rest stop was too far from Clarmont-Feres so I went to Tours 40 minutes ahead of time to make it to the rest point:

20200107193312_1.jpg

The most important thing is that the time between consecutive stop for rest should not exceed 4 hours of driving.

Then we will get a positive assessment:

20200107195814_1.jpg

• Martin 40 Bus

the amphitheatre issue is been forwarded, this must have been slipped through. Please note also: Sometimes, issues reappear, especially those pesky trees, so please don't get frustrated if you find some somewhere. The bug reports by the community are forwarded, don't worry.

As for your question about the progress: I can give you the same answer as two weeks before (we were on holidays, as you probably noticed): They are on our agenda, we are working on it, but it will take a while

• Hi Quarney ,

That is why we proposed faults in the forum a long time ago to color mark work in progress, implemented, will be implemented. But you do not want to make it easier for yourself and us and it is simple and it is clear to everyone then what you are working on and whether the reported error is noticed. Think about such a solution on the forum, I am glad that you will report a tree amphitheater for repair.

I am not nervous and write normally calmly, I am trying to improve the game because it is really cool so I give reports like my colleagues from the forum.

I know that you had a great vacation and did not require you to work during this time, it's obvious. :)

1. Pedestrians and passengers and AI trains about this - almost a year ago it was already mentioned by the boss Tom that it would be a pity that it lasts so long can you say something more about it so that everyone finds out this is the key issue in Fernbus.

2. working with sounds for buses - do you already have an external company that implements , like it is also a priority for the bus simulator.

3. manual transmission - great thing so many players have gearboxes and steering wheels that these games will get like a second life.

4.Force fadback - Timo is also supposed to improve it if I'm not mistaken, also important issue, decide to develop these 4 points for me and the community.

Getting these features that I discussed will really contribute to the joy of current and new players - these are so important things for us. Joy and profit are obvious to you and us. It would be nice if you talked about it with your boss but also with your colleagues from the studio, maybe he would set it as a fast course of work and implementation. It's nice if you develop this topic here .

I can talk to Tom, but if you show it, he will know perfectly well, you also care about the functions that I wrote here in 4 points, in the community of your games it is really the highly anticipated 4 points that I wrote.

• Hiding? We are not hiding anything, Martin. You are asking the same question again and again and I have the same answer for you. There are no news to this, so please refrain from pressuring, it does not work that way. Everybody in the community will be informed about new things, as soon as we are ready for it. We are currently working on updates for the games, so there will be some news soon.